First highchair today :)

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2004, 07:32 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Boxer is an unknown quantity at this point
First highchair today :)

Well, at least one of them. Went HC crazy today, the more I do em the higher and nicer they feel

Next stop HC 12

Old 10-10-2004, 11:03 AM

DAN1978 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: First highchair today :)

nice.....
Old 10-10-2004, 01:39 PM
DNFstunt

Regstunts is a decent person

Do you find it hard with no upper fairing ??? I tried it on a friedns naked R1, and with my legs weight on the bars, I said fukk it.
Old 10-10-2004, 02:52 PM

SAMBO is an unknown quantity at this point

That would feel real sketchy to me. I have to feel a windscreen underneath my legs.
Old 10-10-2004, 03:25 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

that's real nice man, do you guys think high chairs or spreaders are harder? cuz i tried a spreader last weekend, felt like ****, bike barely came up but i still felt like i was gonna get ripped off..but i'm goin out again today, so we shall see
Old 10-10-2004, 05:44 PM
Two Tone

Tony Carbajal is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
that's real nice man, do you guys think high chairs or spreaders are harder? cuz i tried a spreader last weekend, felt like ****, bike barely came up but i still felt like i was gonna get ripped off..but i'm goin out again today, so we shall see

highchairs are harder for sure. But spreaders are soooo much fun. That is one of my favorite stunts. You gotta rock em high and slow though, with your legs out wide. You need a dented tank or some kinda grip to make them easier for yourself. Post some pics when you get em down. :YEAH
Old 10-10-2004, 11:49 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by teamclc
highchairs are harder for sure. But spreaders are soooo much fun. That is one of my favorite stunts. You gotta rock em high and slow though, with your legs out wide. You need a dented tank or some kinda grip to make them easier for yourself. Post some pics when you get em down. :YEAH
yeah my tank is dented, and grip taped, and i am pissed today cuz my buddy with a 03r6 did a spreader today, his first one, and i ****in taught the kid how to wheelie in the first place!
Old 10-11-2004, 01:09 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Boxer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DNFstar
Do you find it hard with no upper fairing ??? I tried it on a friedns naked R1, and with my legs weight on the bars, I said fukk it.
Well, mine has moto bars on it and the cluster, so it all sort of holds you there. Plus the dented tank helps alot. Yet, the more and more I think about it, I'm thinking about going back to full fairings (glass ones) and clip-ons because it I do end up going in a comp, etc, it'll look more like a real street bike and I also wanna be able to jump onto other bikes and stunt em without having to re-adjust my stuff
Old 10-11-2004, 01:44 AM

N*A*M is an unknown quantity at this point

nice work boxer

good pics too