Another X-Games Thread

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2004, 03:24 AM
www.chicksdigscars.com.au

mike_rock is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Another X-Games Thread

I was curious if they have trade stands at the X-Games... I imagine they would.

If they did it might be an idea for a stunt team to get a trade stand and get the bikes out there park em @ 12... have a few movies playing with some crazy footage all over it and hand out flyers to try and promote stunt riding in the X-Games.... a few promo girls wouldn't go astray either!

Try and sell some DVD's, T-Shirts or whatever you can to pay for the stand... but it would be really good exposure and maybe turn a few more heads towards this sport, maybe even in the boardroom too (or whoever controls the X-Games)?? If they see that we are trying to sell our stuff at their events, they may see that the crowd is interested in what we do and would maybe consider adding it?

Has anyone approached them also about putting on a stunt demo (fully organised and not guerilla style) and then have like a hotline or something to vote for it to become a new addition to the X-Games.... or not if it didn't get enough votes??

Just some ideas... someone has probably thought of them already and posted them somewhere on SL before (I ain't trying to rip your idea if you did)... but it just popped into my head now so thought I would post it before I forget.

My

btw - please no stupid bitching and moaning - if anyone has approached X-Games, post what you sent them or asked them and what their reply was. Just curious as to where its at... if its anywhere at all??

Daniel
Old 10-02-2004, 03:50 AM

paternoster2012 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Another X-Games Thread

they said we all suck ***
Old 10-02-2004, 09:05 AM

ill shane is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mike_rock
I was curious if they have trade stands at the X-Games... I imagine they would.

If they did it might be an idea for a stunt team to get a trade stand and get the bikes out there park em @ 12... have a few movies playing with some crazy footage all over it and hand out flyers to try and promote stunt riding in the X-Games.... a few promo girls wouldn't go astray either!

Try and sell some DVD's, T-Shirts or whatever you can to pay for the stand... but it would be really good exposure and maybe turn a few more heads towards this sport, maybe even in the boardroom too (or whoever controls the X-Games)?? If they see that we are trying to sell our stuff at their events, they may see that the crowd is interested in what we do and would maybe consider adding it?

Has anyone approached them also about putting on a stunt demo (fully organised and not guerilla style) and then have like a hotline or something to vote for it to become a new addition to the X-Games.... or not if it didn't get enough votes??

Just some ideas... someone has probably thought of them already and posted them somewhere on SL before (I ain't trying to rip your idea if you did)... but it just popped into my head now so thought I would post it before I forget.

My

btw - please no stupid bitching and moaning - if anyone has approached X-Games, post what you sent them or asked them and what their reply was. Just curious as to where its at... if its anywhere at all??

Daniel
I think that is a great idea. Might try to do it for real.
Old 10-02-2004, 03:10 PM

SAMBO is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm pretty sure that someone out there has already tried to promote this lifestyle to X-Games. I can't really say if it went good or bad. I can just hope for the best.