View Poll Results: Who wants to see US Stuntriding Organized and make it BIG (mainstream)
YES, I support it fully and will do whatever it takes to do my part to HELP!!!
66.67%
NO, I want it to stay Underground, stuntriding shouldn't be made mainstream.
28.33%
NO, Just because I'm always the one who has to try to piss people off, so I will try to ruin what everyone else is doing!!!
5.00%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Should it be organized?

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2004, 03:09 AM
I Love To Post!

Schwartz will become famous soon enough
Re: Should it be organized?

Originally Posted by CBO
I like the organization on the streets. NO rules

But at the same time I know theres alot pushing for mainstream so I hope those people get what they want. Im happy either way cause I know there will always be those who love the underground style and the street life.
See CBO brings up good junk. I love the streets and I/We (ScooterTrash)contributes to mainstream. Does stunting=Underground? I say Yes. Does it want to go mainstream. **** I'm not sure.
Old 10-03-2004, 03:10 AM
I Love To Post!

Lets ride!
Old 10-03-2004, 05:32 PM

nwstuntbike is an unknown quantity at this point

every day myself and certain companies up here are out trying and doing things to make this sport look better and get more repect were trying to get a regular nice size show/comp going on up here and my friends in cali are doing the same ,,,point is there's alot of people busting there *** to make this somthing the general public knows about and likes and so faR it's been working i'm constantly hearing about some new company interested in having us perform and or wants to get involved with this sport and thats great it's growing wether the ''haters like it or not ''it may not get as big as ''fmx''but i think it has a good chance of going mainstream ...the thing that really pisses me off is when people get on here and talk smack about it saying ''f that dogg shoot we from the streets and thats where were staying ''but the funny thing is if you take one of those ignorant haters aside and say ''hey man i'll pay you a nice salery and all you got to do is do these show's and stay off the streets to an extent''there mind would change real quik ..i've seen it happen..it just doe'nt make sence to talk down about somthing that you go out and do everyday ..you guy's must be bi-polar or just ignorant followers and i hope that if and or when this sport takes off you'll drop the i'm too cool for mainstream attitude and grow up and start supporting instead of hurting this awesome sport....no one is saying stop street riding thats were i started but i know when and where to play the streets are all fun and games until somebody's child gets hit or somone dies......parking lots may not have the same rush as a freeway but atleast you know you'll be going home at the end of the day and not jail....sorry for rambling but i just wanted to cover all the bases ....PLEASE HELP SUPPORT THIS AND MAKE IT WHAT IT SHOULD BE WE'VE GIVEN TO MUCH BLOOD AND BROKEN BONES AND NOT TO MENTION$$$ NOT TO GET A LITTLE BACK WE JUST GOT TO WORK ''TOGETHER'' THANKS....brian/n.w.stuntbike
Old 10-03-2004, 10:08 PM
I Love To Post!

Originally Posted by rsx929rr
every day myself and certain companies up here are out trying and doing things to make this sport look better and get more repect were trying to get a regular nice size show/comp going on up here and my friends in cali are doing the same ,,,point is there's alot of people busting there *** to make this somthing the general public knows about and likes and so faR it's been working i'm constantly hearing about some new company interested in having us perform and or wants to get involved with this sport and thats great it's growing wether the ''haters like it or not ''it may not get as big as ''fmx''but i think it has a good chance of going mainstream ...the thing that really pisses me off is when people get on here and talk smack about it saying ''f that dogg shoot we from the streets and thats where were staying ''but the funny thing is if you take one of those ignorant haters aside and say ''hey man i'll pay you a nice salery and all you got to do is do these show's and stay off the streets to an extent''there mind would change real quik ..i've seen it happen..it just doe'nt make sence to talk down about somthing that you go out and do everyday ..you guy's must be bi-polar or just ignorant followers and i hope that if and or when this sport takes off you'll drop the i'm too cool for mainstream attitude and grow up and start supporting instead of hurting this awesome sport....no one is saying stop street riding thats were i started but i know when and where to play the streets are all fun and games until somebody's child gets hit or somone dies......parking lots may not have the same rush as a freeway but atleast you know you'll be going home at the end of the day and not jail....sorry for rambling but i just wanted to cover all the bases ....PLEASE HELP SUPPORT THIS AND MAKE IT WHAT IT SHOULD BE WE'VE GIVEN TO MUCH BLOOD AND BROKEN BONES AND NOT TO MENTION$$$ NOT TO GET A LITTLE BACK WE JUST GOT TO WORK ''TOGETHER'' THANKS....brian/n.w.stuntbike
Can't dispute what your saying is for the better good of the sport. I agree it should go the direction your group and ours is trying to take it. I just feel stunting is synonymous with gangster as$ street stuff. I think the people that like to watch us want a modern day outlawish edge to what they see. People seem to gravitate towards that image or persona.
Old 10-03-2004, 10:22 PM
I Love To Post!

Originally Posted by sclevela
schwarz..........

there is a place for that .............actually there is more than a place for that..........it just has to be done corectly.........search kens screen-name " rainman " .....ull see its been discussed if not in this thread in another.........its guys like u and the rest of sccotertrash that im reffering to when i talk about the barrel of the gun theory...........u guys have put in the work since day one.........nows the time o support the aspect that will make u and others the real money for your previous and future efforts!
Yeah Yeah for sure,I agree. But how do you turn your back on the streets when it feels so damn good though? But your right "Place for it and all". I think we(ST) have a good mix of it though. Good words. Maybe a good way to put it would be responsible street ridding? Yeah I'm gona have a hard time tellen the Judge that one. LOL

BLAAh BLAAh BLAAAh SCHWARTZ shutup will yeah?!

Last edited by Schwartz; 10-03-2004 at 10:24 PM.
Old 10-04-2004, 03:43 AM

nwstuntbike is an unknown quantity at this point

Can't dispute what your saying is for the better good of the sport. I agree it should go the direction your group and ours is trying to take it. I just feel stunting is synonymous with gangster as$ street stuff. I think the people that like to watch us want a modern day outlawish edge to what they see. People seem to gravitate towards that image or persona.

oh yeah it definetly has that outlaw feel to it,and i agree people do dig that you just gota ride that fine line ''be good but be bad at the same time ''if that makes sence
Old 10-04-2004, 03:49 AM

ericgsxr is a decent person

Let's define "keep it underground." Do you mean keep it illegal? I'm definitely not for that.

I personally would love to have a few miles of legal stunt pavement. I'd pay good money to be able to legally stunt. Would I pay good money to come and watch YOU stunt? Not likely.

Tourneys and competitions is a great way to thin out the heard and declare who's the greatest and all that but I'd rather work on my own skillz then watch somebody already better then me having fun doing what I've got to break some laws to do.

Even if I had a legal area to stunt in I'm sure that when I got on a back road and discovered a nice two mile straight away I'd still be hoisting up a nice wheelie and going for it.

At least if you had stunt parks all over the place you could require full gear to get in, and then most of the peeps, since they just spent all the money on the gear anyway, would probably sport it on the street also.
Old 10-04-2004, 04:06 AM
go **** yourself

brian127 is an unknown quantity at this point

there needs to be a movie about stunting or about a stunt rider Kinda like gleaming the cube - or rad - to just spread the word- just like the mtv special did, and a pimp *** video game - that would help ot a ton. i remember a post about a stunt video game a year or so back anyone know any info about that ,
Old 10-04-2004, 09:30 PM

DAN1978 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by brian127
there needs to be a movie about stunting or about a stunt rider Kinda like gleaming the cube - or rad - to just spread the word- just like the mtv special did, and a pimp *** video game - that would help ot a ton. i remember a post about a stunt video game a year or so back anyone know any info about that ,

i disagree......if they made a stunt movie i would probably be soo embarassed...especially if it was like that 2 fast 2 furious crap.....i never even watched those movies....just seeing the gay commercials were bad enough......i wont even sit in a honda civic because of that movie
Old 10-05-2004, 02:38 PM
Regular StuntLifer

thew750 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DAN1978
i disagree......if they made a stunt movie i would probably be soo embarassed...especially if it was like that 2 fast 2 furious crap.....i never even watched those movies....just seeing the gay commercials were bad enough......i wont even sit in a honda civic because of that movie

Get over yourself!!!!!After that movie the Import Racing industry became an overnight success. Aftermarket import racing parts are now a multi-BILLION dollar industry. Not to mention the multi-MILLION dollar industry that create the sanctioned import races.

OH yea, Great-Wise-One...... They did all that without YOU and your oversized EGO!!!!

Sorry for the FLAME but people like you **** me off!!!!!
Old 10-05-2004, 03:25 PM
dedrater

verticaljay is a decent person

No matter how you are going to look at it things are going to go two ways.

1. This sport will become mainstream, there are too many people working to get it there now then there ever was for it not to be recognized.

2. There will always be the people who want to stick to street and be happy with it, thats fine too do your thing.

What a lot of people don't realize is how fast it actually is growing, ask any major stunt team how many shows they did in the first couple of year and how many they are doing now.

How many of you know the feeling of people coming up to you.... EVERY person that comes up to you and says that they LOVED..... I REPEAT LOVED the competition that they saw a couple weekends ago... there is a formula out there to make this work and it has been in the works for some time now. Granted if something is put together poorly it will not be entertaining for fans to watch.. esp competitions.

As far as people saying something about how this will never be as entertaining as FMX... you should have been at our show in August when Freestyle MX tour was here and we opened for them. Maybe you should also listen to the amount of people that found our show more entertaining (about 90% of the people and fans we talked to).

For those of you that say you don't want it. Your telling me that you wouldn't want to sit in front of a line that is 4 wide and 300+ft long and continues to grow for people who want your product / autograph, or have kids that turn you into their personal hero, constantly looking up to you (and for those of you who think it is a bad thing... think again... its called being responsible and being a role model... always being professional and wearing your gear etc)

Many of you may not know me cause I don't pay attention to the main boards much anymore... but you should know there are a lot more people in the background then you know working on this thing.

I know I would love to make a living doing what I want to do, if that makes me a sell out so be it.
Old 10-05-2004, 10:13 PM

DAN1978 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by thew750
Get over yourself!!!!!After that movie the Import Racing industry became an overnight success. Aftermarket import racing parts are now a multi-BILLION dollar industry. Not to mention the multi-MILLION dollar industry that create the sanctioned import races.

OH yea, Great-Wise-One...... They did all that without YOU and your oversized EGO!!!!

Sorry for the FLAME but people like you **** me off!!!!!

first...why do you start the thread and ask for people's opinions than beg for them and then if you don't agree with them you wine like a little bitch.

second...."get over myself"....wtf are you talkin about. just because i think a "stunt rider" movie would be gay, i should get over myself.....

third...."oh yea, great-wise-one....the import racing industry became a multi billion dollar overnight success all without me and my oversized ego"....of course they became a success without me....i'm not into the import racing scene

SORRY FOR THE FLAME BUT PEOPLE LIKE YOU MISS ME OFF!!!!!!
Old 10-07-2004, 11:17 AM
I Love To Post!

Originally Posted by DAN1978
first...why do you start the thread and ask for people's opinions than beg for them and then if you don't agree with them you wine like a little bitch.

second...."get over myself"....wtf are you talkin about. just because i think a "stunt rider" movie would be gay, i should get over myself.....

third...."oh yea, great-wise-one....the import racing industry became a multi billion dollar overnight success all without me and my oversized ego"....of course they became a success without me....i'm not into the import racing scene

SORRY FOR THE FLAME BUT PEOPLE LIKE YOU MISS ME OFF!!!!!!
I'm with you...