How has Stunt Riding taken a toll on your body?

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2004, 12:56 PM

rainman is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: How has Stunt Riding taken a toll on your body?

By the way "gsxrgurl600" and "150grl"... I can use some "stress relief...
Old 09-29-2004, 01:52 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

ZANNMANN can only hope to improve

well i tore my acl, strained mcl (full reconstructive surgery on my knee to fix)from trying to learn circles when they were all the rage a whole season and a half ago. both my elbows are ****ed up and point funny from smashing the ground,my heel is always hurt from putting my foot down to save a wheelie like 2 years ago, i also got a bad ankle ohh did i forget roadrash, yup that too. my tailbone is always hurting to this day from when i used to stuntride 4 wheelers like 4 years ago and smashed my tailbone harder than ever (def broke that ****) my hands are garbage i dont even know how i hang on but i manage and yea im only 24 ahh it feels good to wake up in the morning and every bone in my body cracks at least once walking to the kithcen.
lata,
mike
Old 09-29-2004, 01:52 PM

Got2josh is an unknown quantity at this point

Ya man, nutty idea...
Old 09-29-2004, 02:15 PM

Gsxr1000kid666 is an unknown quantity at this point

you guys are all just old men! :YEAH
Old 09-29-2004, 02:40 PM

Kaotic is an unknown quantity at this point

no broken bones yet.. but the elbow and the wrists, and sometimes the back hurts after good long riding from the crashing and hitting the elbow a few hard times, so far so good
Old 09-29-2004, 02:59 PM
Regular StuntLifer

RoadStainR6 is an unknown quantity at this point

I've got serious problems from the military. Had a Jump go bad during Airborne recirtification. Chute didn't wanna open and the reserve is only good enough to keep you from dying. Blew out my acl, mcl and no longer have a maniscus. My back is all jacked up from that and all the other **** my tall lanky *** has been doin. My ankles are shot from skating and so are my wrists. I have arthritis in my hands and it makes my hands and wrists kill to ride hard for more than 1/2 hour at a time. Every joint in my body cracks. From my jaw, to my toes. If you don't believe me come on over and I'll show you! It's hell to try and sleep. More pain than I know what to do with. I should invest in Advil stock with as much as I go through! But I will never stop jumping, and I will never stop riding. It's too much of a thrill. While I'm doin it... there is no pain. and after I"m done, all the pain is worth it! :YEAH
Old 09-29-2004, 03:21 PM

verticalfrank is a decent person

1 - broke my neck in three places.....very painful in an annoying way, hard to get comfortable and sleep.

2 - road rash on my hands......down to the bone on both pinky's and equivelant of second and third degree burns on my palms......extremely painful!

3- broke my tailbone skiing......nuff said.....sittin on a donut sucks

4- broke all the blood vessles in my leg ( from the knee down) also known as adema ( all the blood fills up and you leg sweels up twice it's size, could also be potentially fatal if you get a blood clot ) my foot looked like Mr. Deeds...not much fun when it's you left foot and you drive a standard

funny thing is my neck really doesn't bother me. guess I'm lucky
Old 09-29-2004, 04:25 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

i see im not alone with the carpel tunnel...my hand has been numb every night for a month...
Old 09-29-2004, 05:07 PM
2 Up or Shut Up

wheeliesteve is an unknown quantity at this point

i always wear gear (except the knee pads) but that doesn't always protect you. my knee injury came when i planted my foot and the rest of my body kept going (dirt bike crash).
Old 09-29-2004, 05:23 PM

GsxrMike is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow Re: How has Stunt Riding taken a toll on your body?

I dislocated my left shoulder from the power wheelie commando days, and now everytime I slam down a stalled out wheelie or some type of fu(k up I get reminded of it. It feels like the pain and irratation is never gonna go away. Oh well, thats the price you pay...
Old 09-29-2004, 07:04 PM

spike_x4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by verticalfrank
2 - road rash on my hands......down to the bone on both pinky's and equivelant of second and third degree burns on my palms......extremely painful!
tell me about it, i actually did get 2nd to 3rd degree burns across both hands, i dont EVER want to have to deal with that kind of pain again.
Old 09-29-2004, 08:58 PM
www.mxdcages.com

Michael D Rickman is an unknown quantity at this point

waa waa waa listen to all you youngsters! im an old *** man and have looped it at 60mph (NO GEAR ACCEPT HELMET) endoed over at 55mph only helmet agian and only thing that bothers me is wrists off & on but i don't care i love what im doing and i have rode mx bmx skateboard raced 10sec. imports all of that and stuntin is by far the best thing yet! :YEAH (what don't kill you only makes you stonger.or makes you walk real funny)
Old 09-29-2004, 09:07 PM

tribaltalon is an unknown quantity at this point

hmm.. havent really been hurt stuntin' or ridin sportbikes, i've gotten really ****ed up back in my enduro racing days and my knees are trashed from that, and also ate **** hardcore a couple times skiing Whistler. i skydive also, but havent really had any bad injuries from that, i've had a couple hard openings and a reserve ride at 1k feet, but nothing that hurt me more then a couple days. my upper back is ****ed from football, and my entire right arm is ****ed from baseball (pitcher)
Old 09-29-2004, 09:16 PM

2five0 is an unknown quantity at this point

my knees have really been hurting i have even put ice on them
Old 09-29-2004, 09:20 PM

MICHAEL16 is an unknown quantity at this point

i would say that the way that stunt riding takes a toll on me is my nuts and dick because i got bitches swinging off them. its crazy i go ride pop a wheelie and before i know it i got some stupid bitches throwing themselfs at me. so if any of you all ever need any bitches just hit me up
Old 09-29-2004, 10:58 PM
Regular StuntLifer

RoadStainR6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MICHAEL16
i would say that the way that stunt riding takes a toll on me is my nuts and dick because i got bitches swinging off them. its crazy i go ride pop a wheelie and before i know it i got some stupid bitches throwing themselfs at me. so if any of you all ever need any bitches just hit me up
Not sure of the quality of these women... but I will take some free handouts! the most genetalia pain I've recived due to stunting is commin down really hard from a 12 attempts and catchin the tank... I wish I had you're pain!
Old 09-29-2004, 11:08 PM

BILL50 is an unknown quantity at this point

it has made my ***** grow a little
Old 09-30-2004, 01:33 AM

xtreem-chic is an unknown quantity at this point

well even though I am not a regular stunt rider....my past has caught up with me. I have arthritis in my tail bone. Needless to say sitting and standing can be a bit painful. Just one of those things that I thought would never happen. One to many 2 up endos for me....of course that "Mind Sweeper" gone bad didn't help the issue at all....but thats the price you pay......
Old 09-30-2004, 03:23 AM
wheres all the fat girls

martino is a decent person

yea my boss was wondering the other day why i chose all the mega insurance policies for disability etc and im 24 haha Im so afraid i'll be unable to work if I got messed up. Its good not to tell the boss you stunt

Looped a dirtbike around 30mph and put my leg down to save it, had robotic reconstructive surgery to fix the menicus and now its normal again

like Teach says BABY STEPS. I took me hundreds of hours to learn a basic slow standup but its worth it

dont crash

Quick Reply: How has Stunt Riding taken a toll on your body?