Sick of this f@ckin sh!t

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2004, 01:39 AM

gsxr rider is an unknown quantity at this point
Sick of this f@ckin ****

i loved coming on this site and getting advice, talkin to people, giving people advice if i could, seeing new trailers, and just anything related to what i have love doing for the last 9 years. lately all i see is every1 bitching and moaning and arguiring about im better than you, or i got more circles, or my video sold more than yours i got more sponsors, whos the best rider than who and then cutting them down. i seen this **** just getting worse and worse everyday. we all share 1 same interest, stuntin'. seems like fukin shmucks on here heads are toooooooooooooooooooooooooo fukin BIG! i really dont care for your opinions either, this is just my .
Old 09-28-2004, 01:53 AM

yzfrone is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Sick of this f@ckin ****

Originally Posted by gsxr rider
i loved coming on this site and getting advice, talkin to people, giving people advice if i could, seeing new trailers, and just anything related to what i have love doing for the last 9 years. lately all i see is every1 bitching and moaning and arguiring about im better than you, or i got more circles, or my video sold more than yours i got more sponsors, whos the best rider than who and then cutting them down. i seen this **** just getting worse and worse everyday. we all share 1 same interest, stuntin'. seems like fukin shmucks on here heads are toooooooooooooooooooooooooo fukin BIG! i really dont care for your opinions either, this is just my .
Nah, don't go crazy now...its just people being competitive and i think its fun to read.
Old 09-28-2004, 05:15 AM

Lotensin22 can only hope to improve

I can ride some wheelies and endoe. Whooooo, that and a smile might get me a bag of Frito's. So for me, the whole "I'm better" thing is just entertainment.
Old 09-28-2004, 05:23 AM
go **** yourself

brian127 is an unknown quantity at this point

classic - a bitching and moaning post about bitching and moaning
Old 09-28-2004, 05:31 AM

DoodleF4i can only hope to improve

haha well put there..
Old 09-28-2004, 09:21 AM

theory is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by brian127
lol I was thinking the same thing
Old 09-28-2004, 01:32 PM
BOOBS

Cody W is a decent person

Originally Posted by brian127

:YEAH
Old 09-28-2004, 02:39 PM

forcefedfreak is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gsxr rider

I have only been a member of this forum for a few weeks, and it's rediculous how much trash talking goes on here. I mean I was somewhat used to it being a member of several online communities, but this site has been by far the worst. The only thing that makes this one different is a lot of you guys know each other personally and instead of dealing with your **** face to face you decide to plaster it all over the internet for everyone to see. No offense to the bunches of guys that keep it real though, there is a lot of good conversation going on here too, and a lot of good advice, thanks to the fellas that have been chill!