Helmet Stickers???

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2004, 01:10 AM
Who needs roads!?

GPcrew is an unknown quantity at this point
Helmet Stickers???

aright im board so here gose , if ya got stickers on your helmet such as, FTP, cops lie, **** off, or anything else you may think off please post i wanna know if im the only sportbike rider that puts non sponcor stickers on my helmet. i see cruzer HD risers have stickers on the lids that "few " of them obtain. ill start i have "joe rocket" sticker a "capable of evading high speed pusuit" and a nickname "jdizzle" sticker on the back and i have my wanna be riding group stcikers on the sides that says "GPCREW" and i "HAD" a sticker on my visor that said "*******". my mom scaped it off saying what if a lil kid saw it i was like "SO..... " anyways i know its not a topic that ive seen on boards so hear ya go. if ya got some post up, if ya dont and think its gay then and dont post up fuggin dumb messages that just **** people off like oh your gay for having that or what a *** angin if ya dont like it keep to youself. well peace out i bet some peeps gotsome funny stikaz. later
Old 09-26-2004, 01:14 AM

VICE is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Helmet Stickers???

Im not really into stickers on my helmets....But I messed up the one I got now so I put a Army ribbon sticker on it....It stopped me from getting a ticket this one time I was like Dont give me a ticket I just joined the service and Im goin on active duty next week....Worked~
Old 09-26-2004, 01:26 AM
Who needs roads!?

Originally Posted by VICE
Im not really into stickers on my helmets....But I messed up the one I got now so I put a Army ribbon sticker on it....It stopped me from getting a ticket this one time I was like Dont give me a ticket I just joined the service and Im goin on active duty next week....Worked~
good choice of words to say to cop. the only reason i put em on mine cause its fuggin scrached up from a crash in march so i was like wtf i drop it all the time its got hella scratches on it, even the stickers are hella scrached
Old 09-26-2004, 01:36 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

i have tons of stickers holding my bike together if that counts for anything
Old 09-26-2004, 01:42 AM
Who needs roads!?

Originally Posted by suicidl
i have tons of stickers holding my bike together if that counts for anything
i guess we could count that i only got 2 stickaz on my bike "spyderracing.com" i dont wanna put 2manny on it cause it will be a bitchj to take em all off when i go to sell it to get a legitamte peaice of **** stunt bike. lol old azz honda that im gonna streetfighter right off the bat. i guess there wont be manny parts to stick em on a streetfighter other than tank, frame, and swingarm. oh well *** it.

on a semi related topic whould anyone know where to pick up some stuntlif.com stickers.??? the store is down still isnt it..
Old 09-26-2004, 01:47 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

yep just streetfightered mine out last night its a blast to ride :YEAH
Old 09-26-2004, 05:48 AM

DWJmoto will become famous soon enough

Going to put stickers on my scrached up helmet. My stickers R
Old 09-26-2004, 12:17 PM

420gixxer is an unknown quantity at this point

i have bullet hole stickers on it,a STREETFIGHTERZ stickerl,a little smiley face guy that looks all evil,and a sticker that says wheels up hoes down,on the helmet
Old 09-26-2004, 07:11 PM

VICE is an unknown quantity at this point

Give it up to Chris from Spyder Racing~
Old 09-26-2004, 09:24 PM
ags

ags is an unknown quantity at this point

i think its retarded they way some people expect you to pay for stickers when they are ads anyway.
Old 09-27-2004, 09:50 AM

..jk.. is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ags
i think its retarded they way some people expect you to pay for stickers when they are ads anyway.
Well. I would love to go out and just start handing out our stickers, but for the most part I can't just do that. Heres the bottom line a standard decal cost us around $0.70 so if I went out and just threw 100 of these a night I'm looking at $70.00 from my pocket. How would you fell just giving out 70 bucks a night to people that you dont even know. Stunting does nothing to help me pay my bills. All the money we make with merchindise goes right back into it and maybe someday in like 2008 we will be out of debt. Just thought I would shed some light on this subject for those of you who dont really know what goes on inside the stunt scene. By the way I have plenty of decals for sale on our site www.theuprightsstuntteam.com See ya...........jk.......
Old 09-28-2004, 12:00 AM

cYcLePaThIc954 is a decent person

but a company sellin stuff is different....that 70 bucks might get u 10,000 hits on your website and 2,000 new customers that would have been other wise unaware of your company or product..its like a moving advertizement..im not gnna dishout the 5 bucks for a sticker that says a website so some1 else can make $...gimme a cool free sticker and ill do my part by puttin it on my bike and giving u free advertizing
Old 09-28-2004, 02:26 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Originally Posted by cYcLePaThIc954
but a company sellin stuff is different....that 70 bucks might get u 10,000 hits on your website and 2,000 new customers that would have been other wise unaware of your company or product..its like a moving advertizement..im not gnna dishout the 5 bucks for a sticker that says a website so some1 else can make $...gimme a cool free sticker and ill do my part by puttin it on my bike and giving u free advertizing
could not agree more
Old 09-28-2004, 11:51 AM

1wheelfelon is an unknown quantity at this point

thats my old helmet, i had stickers all over it, and the names of my friends who have passed away on the visor

Gates
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	helmet.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	8.8 KB
ID:	100136  
Old 09-28-2004, 02:52 PM
u of m still sux

Ryan Cramer is an unknown quantity at this point

the best is to get creative with it
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	53.5 KB
ID:	100174   Click image for larger version

Name:	7.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	38.1 KB
ID:	100175  
Old 09-29-2004, 11:52 PM
Who needs roads!?

do yall put stickers on your bike so they look streight just sitting there or driving down the road or do you put em so it looks streaight when your wheelien????? cause it looks to me like manny fellaz got em sideways so you see em when there up on one wheel. ether that or you where ether drunk as *** or triping on acid when u stuck em bitches on
Old 09-29-2004, 11:56 PM
Who needs roads!?

oh yea i forgot to tell you i had an ICON stickeer on my tank ubove the spyderracing one but it riped off cause of the wind on one of those 140mph runs down the interstate it wasent made to be put on a bike tho it was mad for like ummm, mabe your entertain,ment center in your room or house. i know thats where most of my non bike stickers go.