Looped it good

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2004, 12:10 PM

beantown636 is an unknown quantity at this point
Looped it good

****in flipped the zx6r yesterday! slow second geqar wheelie and i forgot how to use my right foot i guess. **** went back i landed on my *** got up and whatched it do a tumble to slide!! pretty ****ed up, both clip-on ****ed cracked case cover OIL OIL OIL but whatever knew it would happen

back to the boards

does anyone have a 99 streetfighter zx6r?
i tried but i dont think air gets to the carbs so it bogs?> anything?
Old 09-24-2004, 01:22 PM

DoodleF4i can only hope to improve
Re: Looped it good

why were you doing slow 2nd gear wheelies?
Old 09-24-2004, 01:23 PM
DNFstunt

Regstunts is a decent person

I run full fairings with NO air ducts at all. The bike works just fine. The airbox has tubes that extend to the holes in the frame, and that feeds enough air. :YEAH Good luck getting the bike back together.
Old 09-25-2004, 03:18 PM

TwoEleven is a decent person

Damn I guess looping is more common than I thought. I looped my 2001 zx6r about 2 weeks ago. My clipons are ****ed too. My windshield and fairing are also damaged. Anyone have any zxr6 (yellow/purple scheme) fairing for sale?
Old 09-25-2004, 03:31 PM
I Love To Post!

aNskY can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by beantown636
****in flipped the zx6r yesterday! slow second geqar wheelie and i forgot how to use my right foot i guess. **** went back i landed on my *** got up and whatched it do a tumble to slide!! pretty ****ed up, both clip-on ****ed cracked case cover OIL OIL OIL but whatever knew it would happen

back to the boards

does anyone have a 99 streetfighter zx6r?
i tried but i dont think air gets to the carbs so it bogs?> anything?
did you take the guages off?

if its anything like my f3, you need to ground the wire that controls the solenoid for the ram air. this i just found out yesterday in the help/how to section. my f3 was parked in my garage for months because of that damn bog. look into it....
Old 09-25-2004, 06:52 PM

NovaMan is an unknown quantity at this point

my buddy looped his F2 doing a second gear stand up about a month ago now, it also did the tumble and slide. dented his tank, bent his sub frame, broke everything from the tank up to shreds, wasnt pretty i really hope i dont loop a wheelie any time soon :S im still making payments lol.
Old 09-25-2004, 08:13 PM

xRR-riderx is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by doodle13245
why were you doing slow 2nd gear wheelies?
i do all my slow stuff in 2nd gear, works fine for me...

i just recovered from my loop a couple weeks ago... 2 broken thumbs, a cast on both hands, broken right heel, lotsa roadrash...
Old 09-25-2004, 08:19 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

yo bean, believe it or not, i actually do have a 99 zx6r streetfighter, ..so what's up man, what you want to know? and sucks about loopin it, i loop mine all the time tryin to 12, but it's cool, pays to have friends at MMI
Old 09-26-2004, 12:33 AM

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
yo bean, believe it or not, i actually do have a 99 zx6r streetfighter, ..so what's up man, what you want to know? and sucks about loopin it, i loop mine all the time tryin to 12, but it's cool, pays to have friends at MMI
yo man whats up! i just ****in looped this thing and now i dont wanna put more money into it so either i sell it or streetfighter that bitch..
but last time i had it as a streetfighter, it would bog cause i dont think air was gettin to the carbs. so i wanna know how to be able to ride wheelies if this streetfighter **** maakes it bog when revening out the engine!!?? whats your setup and did it every like bog out or anything like that.
Old 09-26-2004, 01:32 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by xRR-riderx

i just recovered from my loop a couple weeks ago... 2 broken thumbs, a cast on both hands, broken right heel, lotsa roadrash...
it dont seem like your 2nd gear slow stuff works all that well with 2 broken thumbs, a cast on both hands, broken right heel, lotsa roadrash... try it in first and use your rear brake
Old 09-26-2004, 02:49 AM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

well i bought this off of friends of friends ya know, and it's pretty much a piece, but i had the carb's synced, and new fork seals, and wheel bearings, and she runs like a champ bro, got like a *** load of miles, and never bogged, had some stuttering problems, but i think it was old gas and shitty carb''s, but she shouuld be up and runnin next weekend, you wanna get rid of yours cheap????
Old 09-26-2004, 03:24 AM

charkly is a decent person

ill second that-wanna sell it to me? pm me if you do-ill come get it
Old 09-26-2004, 03:31 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

bill parr is an unknown quantity at this point

i got everything you need for that 99 zx6r for sale on e-bay right now, upper, air ducts, headlight. let me know its all going cheap.
Old 09-26-2004, 11:26 AM

well i bought this off of friends of friends ya know, and it's pretty much a piece, but i had the carb's synced, and new fork seals, and wheel bearings, and she runs like a champ bro, got like a *** load of miles, and never bogged, had some stuttering problems, but i think it was old gas and shitty carb''s, but she shouuld be up and runnin next weekend, you wanna get rid of yours cheap????
ya man i am tryin to sell it just cause i already rebuilt it kind of and it didnt really run when i streetfightered it. the bike is in pretty good conditioj other wise. i put a post for it in classifieds, take a look, but ya ill sell it fore the right price. i asked 2700 in my post but it might be a little high so give ma an offer anyone!!
Old 09-26-2004, 12:24 PM
B.T.M.

Originally Posted by beantown636
ya man i am tryin to sell it just cause i already rebuilt it kind of and it didnt really run when i streetfightered it. the bike is in pretty good conditioj other wise. i put a post for it in classifieds, take a look, but ya ill sell it fore the right price. i asked 2700 in my post but it might be a little high so give ma an offer anyone!!
i will ask around, and see, but hell no not 2700, i really don't 'even like kwaks, i am just comfortable on this one, no clue why, guess cuz i don't care when i crash it..i got mine for 500!! haha, beat that
Old 09-27-2004, 09:58 AM

i will ask around, and see, but hell no not 2700, i really don't 'even like kwaks, i am just comfortable on this one, no clue why, guess cuz i don't care when i crash it..i got mine for 500!! haha, beat that
ya this is in good shape though. a copile hundred n you got a perfect streetfighter
Old 09-27-2004, 10:01 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by xRR-riderx

Seems like you might wanna try a gear with more engine braking. You wont loop so much.
Old 09-28-2004, 03:46 PM

r6 n shit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MikeM
Seems like you might wanna try a gear with more engine braking. You wont loop so much.
**** it
Old 09-28-2004, 09:24 PM

xRR-riderx is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by suicidl
it dont seem like your 2nd gear slow stuff works all that well with 2 broken thumbs, a cast on both hands, broken right heel, lotsa roadrash... try it in first and use your rear brake
i wasnt doin slow stuff when i looped, i was goin 55, and yes, i do have brake control, it just happened so fast i had like no time to react, i dont really remember it... my slow 2nd gear stuff works fine, so does my first... i just like 2nd for some reason.. dunno why both casts are off, thumbs are better, heel is healed, and so is the roadrash.. i healed up about a month ago