truth what do u think

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2004, 12:45 AM

zx6rpunk is an unknown quantity at this point
truth what do u think

i my self a stunter conisider myself a professional because i'm not smart enough to quit and i haven't killed my self yet i... what do u guys think... am I right or am i right... ps been ridin for one year.. u can do it so can i
Old 09-24-2004, 01:25 AM

BunaRocket is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: truth what do u think

I wouldn't consider that being a professional at all. But this is going to open up the same ol arguement that always comes around a couple times a year (usually somebody whinning about a competition they lost).
There's a difference between acting professional and being a professional. IMO it's a cross between both, having the right marketing, riding abilities, and carrying yourself in the right manner. Just because you can ride a wheelie, or haven't "killed yourself yet", doesn't mean your a professional. IMO
Old 09-24-2004, 09:53 AM
Regular StuntLifer

thew750 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: truth what do u think

If you "Get Paid" Your a professional. If you have "Real Sponsors" Your a professional. If you can rock "circles, techinical combos, looooong stoppies,etc. and don't get paid or have sponsors or even a team, you are nuthin' more than a "Skilled Rider." Not to mention if you have that kind of arsenal on yo bag-o-tricks and you're not gettin' paid or even gettin' some Free crap from sponsors YOUR A FUGGIN IDIOT AND PROLLY AIN'T GOT S#IT BUT A MOUTH!! IMO