Ftp

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2004, 03:49 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ftp

Originally Posted by o-townGiXxEr
i thought you were going to sleep with otowngixxer FHL now GO
i am done with this web site
Old 09-24-2004, 03:51 AM

O-TownHoNdA is a decent person

dont you think i would have said with ME douchebag
Old 09-24-2004, 02:51 PM
**** BULLSHITTERS

Merk is an unknown quantity at this point

hey fruitcakes....i dont give a **** about your ****** love affairs...i asked who hates cops not who loves suckin their "stunna buddys" *****... take that bullshit somewhere else

back to matters at hand
Old 09-24-2004, 02:57 PM

calm down dude we were just giving FHL ****, back to the subject then....i hate em
Old 09-24-2004, 03:00 PM
AuthorityStunts

KROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to behold

check out my undertail in my gallery ftp!!! :YEAH
Old 09-24-2004, 04:02 PM

SPINE is an unknown quantity at this point

They lie.
They twist the truth.
They are lazy.
They get fat.

The majority of them.

In conclusion,

FTP!!
Old 09-24-2004, 09:25 PM

jbad is an unknown quantity at this point

Merk, you know my motto... ETL

Evade The Law!
Old 09-24-2004, 11:55 PM
**** BULLSHITTERS

Merk is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by o-townGiXxEr
calm down dude we were just giving FHL ****, back to the subject then....i hate em
believe me, youll know when im not calm....i started a thread yall posted 2 pages of bullshit, i was just bringin it to an end

glad you recognize

run dodge and duck em....**** THE POLICE
Old 09-25-2004, 02:35 AM

Originally Posted by Merk
believe me, youll know when im not calm....i started a thread yall posted 2 pages of bullshit, i was just bringin it to an end

glad you recognize

run dodge and duck em....**** THE POLICE
yeah sorry about the 2 pages of **** but he was such an easy target
FTP
Old 09-28-2004, 04:30 PM

litreblade is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyways, to answer the question - I do not like the police, they can lick that small area of skin between my nuts and a-hole, which I call a choda...[/QUOTE]

its called a gooch in my book, and yeah, have some of that you phukin bacon maker *** biiiaaatch!!!!!!
Old 09-28-2004, 04:44 PM

oscar is an unknown quantity at this point

FFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTPPPPPPPP

Old 09-28-2004, 07:36 PM

fitzonthemark is an unknown quantity at this point

Some of them really do suck. I've had an extremely unpleasant experience with the 'ole dirty birds. I had some stupid smalltown sheriff rear end my *** in the middle of a chase because "he didn't think I was going to stop". I was in some small town out in the country I hadn't ever been to before and I rolled up on a road block and when I slowed down....WHAM! mother ****er shoved his Ford Mustang Cobra DARE car right up my ****ing ***. It tossed me up into the air and into somebodies front yard, bent my subframe straight up in the air, and royally ****ed up my back. Then the dipshit stays on the gas and rams my bike and his car into the two cop cars that had the road blocked off. All for speeding on the interstate. I was really angry for quite some time, I really felt and still do that the bastard was trying to kill me. I think a lot of people in law enforcement get this crazy idea that they are something special because of it. This ****er really showed complete disregard for my life. I could kind of understand if I had just pulled some bank robbery and shot a bunch of people, but all I did was take off when he came across the interstate. Then to add insult to injury they threw the book at me. I got charged with felony assaulting an officer (the poor po-po's had some scratches and bruises b/c of their little fender bender), felony destruction of civil property (because there was thousands of dollars worth of damage to their "custom DARE car" not too mention the other two cars) and 11 different misdemeanors. They didn't take me to the hospital either, I was knocked unconcious and when I came to, they put me in the cop car and took me straight to jail. Court ended up becoming a complete ****ing nightmare, they've had some circuit judge in the sheriffs pocket and it was just awful. I ended up getting the felonies and 9 or the misdemeanors dropped. I was "lucky" to just get charged with evading and a 145/55 speeding ticket. The **** ended up costing my parents about 10,000 dollars and I had to spend 12 days in jail, I was in high school at the time so I went on the weekends. My friends gave me hell about that ****. :-) I lost my license for two years and somehow they lost some paperwork associated with my suspension so I couldn't get my license back for 27 months. I lost it for an extra 3 months b/c they were completely ****ing incompetant. My only consolation has been that the sheriff ended up getting a federal indictment for some type of racial ****, I hope he gets ****ed by the justice system. I really hated the cops for quite a while, but now they don't bother me as long as I don't see any of them while I'm on my bike.
Old 09-28-2004, 07:57 PM

forcefedfreak is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fitzonthemark
Some of them really do suck. I've had an extremely unpleasant experience with the 'ole dirty birds. I had some stupid smalltown sheriff rear end my *** in the middle of a chase because "he didn't think I was going to stop". I was in some small town out in the country I hadn't ever been to before and I rolled up on a road block and when I slowed down....WHAM! mother ****er shoved his Ford Mustang Cobra DARE car right up my ****ing ***. It tossed me up into the air and into somebodies front yard, bent my subframe straight up in the air, and royally ****ed up my back. Then the dipshit stays on the gas and rams my bike and his car into the two cop cars that had the road blocked off. All for speeding on the interstate. I was really angry for quite some time, I really felt and still do that the bastard was trying to kill me. I think a lot of people in law enforcement get this crazy idea that they are something special because of it. This ****er really showed complete disregard for my life. I could kind of understand if I had just pulled some bank robbery and shot a bunch of people, but all I did was take off when he came across the interstate. Then to add insult to injury they threw the book at me. I got charged with felony assaulting an officer (the poor po-po's had some scratches and bruises b/c of their little fender bender), felony destruction of civil property (because there was thousands of dollars worth of damage to their "custom DARE car" not too mention the other two cars) and 11 different misdemeanors. They didn't take me to the hospital either, I was knocked unconcious and when I came to, they put me in the cop car and took me straight to jail. Court ended up becoming a complete ****ing nightmare, they've had some circuit judge in the sheriffs pocket and it was just awful. I ended up getting the felonies and 9 or the misdemeanors dropped. I was "lucky" to just get charged with evading and a 145/55 speeding ticket. The **** ended up costing my parents about 10,000 dollars and I had to spend 12 days in jail, I was in high school at the time so I went on the weekends. My friends gave me hell about that ****. :-) I lost my license for two years and somehow they lost some paperwork associated with my suspension so I couldn't get my license back for 27 months. I lost it for an extra 3 months b/c they were completely ****ing incompetant. My only consolation has been that the sheriff ended up getting a federal indictment for some type of racial ****, I hope he gets ****ed by the justice system. I really hated the cops for quite a while, but now they don't bother me as long as I don't see any of them while I'm on my bike.

that is the most ****ed up thing i've ever heard man. Sucks bro.
Old 09-28-2004, 10:16 PM

Kaotic is an unknown quantity at this point

FTP, especially the rookies who think they are badass and try to make a name for themselfs... FTP 4 Life.. lying bastards
Old 09-29-2004, 10:55 AM
AuthorityStunts

KROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to behold

im a tow truck driver that works with the st paul police. they are cool as hell as long as im helping the out or impounding a car for them, but as soon as i get off work there is no respect they gave me a ticket the other day for a small wheelie. i cant wait till i change one of there squads tires or something might forget to tighten some lugs or something :YEAH