T Card is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Ftp

Originally Posted by Merk
who here hates cops??
Thats like sayin who here breathes air.. Or who eats once in a while
Old 09-23-2004, 06:06 PM

wangsta6 is a decent person

i do.. they dont do **** for riders and are dicks to us all the time.... ive finnaly come to the conclusion that i am never gonna stop for a cop again unless he absolutly has me in town... other wise im gone
Old 09-23-2004, 06:17 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

They can all eat ***.. ive been pulled over so many times its re-gawd-damn-diculous... got poped 5 days ago at the stunt spot... I was riding SOLO sitting on my bike with helmet and leathers off drinkin a water when they rolled in and the f*ggit f*cks still busted my *** for no liscene reg or insurance.. even though i trucked my bike to the spot.. *** em all.. even the kewl ones are only kewl enough to make u like them....

and its not "GOOCH" its GUICHE (pronounced GEESH) I was a body piercer for 5 years ive had the unfortunate exp of having to pierce a few....

Kane
Old 09-23-2004, 06:26 PM

BULLO 900 is a decent person

what u expect kane you were drinking water and riding backwards...shhhhaaa....ticket...
Old 09-23-2004, 08:48 PM
www.mxdcages.com

Michael D Rickman is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gsxr rider
*** them all. i got a felony evading ticket when i actually didnt run. wansnt even me and it costed me over 12 grand. so ftp
Old 09-23-2004, 08:52 PM
www.mxdcages.com

Originally Posted by Kaneone
They can all eat ***.. ive been pulled over so many times its re-gawd-damn-diculous... got poped 5 days ago at the stunt spot... I was riding SOLO sitting on my bike with helmet and leathers off drinkin a water when they rolled in and the f*ggit f*cks still busted my *** for no liscene reg or insurance.. even though i trucked my bike to the spot.. *** em all.. even the kewl ones are only kewl enough to make u like them....

and its not "GOOCH" its GUICHE (pronounced GEESH) I was a body piercer for 5 years ive had the unfortunate exp of having to pierce a few....

Kane
ya two of the homies got popped out here sun.the same way.their bikes gone for thirty
Old 09-23-2004, 08:56 PM
www.mxdcages.com

Originally Posted by Sillyneck
FTP.......I have a clean driving record it's not about running from them...it's about being so disinterested in what they want to talk to me about, that I just leave before they get a chance to say anything

Nothing better than escaping while doing combos! That'll **** em off everytime!
Old 09-23-2004, 09:32 PM

forcefedfreak is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Ftp

You guys are infinitely juvenille. It's hilarious
Old 09-23-2004, 09:51 PM

ITAL1787 is an unknown quantity at this point

yo **** the po po's i was out riding my quad a few years ago stopped at a K&K to scarf some pizza down and this pig rolls up and starts running my numbers on my quad, wasnt in the road it was on a trail and just recently some bitch cop started yappin at me cause i ripped a first to 5th gear wheelie on my yz125 down the road and went back into my yard real quick

**** THE POLICE!!!!
Old 09-23-2004, 09:55 PM

fudupf3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Just put new race plastic on the f3 ...no tailight hole..whacked the sides off the taillight and put the tail OVER IT.. was thinking about cutting a design in the tail for the light to shine thru. Just got a GREAT idea from this thread...how bout FTP !! hahaha..

anyways..

Cops can suck large bovine dick as far as im concerned..They came to my ****ing house, and tried bust me for no license, reg, or ins, no blinkers, no mirrors, no taillight, no headlight.etc. because "someone on your street called in about a bike going down the street with one wheel in the air" and my bike was sitting parked in my driveway when they got there. I told them to **** off and get out of my yard.They tried to argue, so i sat on their hood (denting the crown vic ) while i was talking to them with my keys in my hand..when they turned to look at the bike and werent looking i keyed the **** out of it (was trying to scratch P I G in it but only got the "P" and "I"..LOL BUHAHAH

FTP ...nuff said.
Old 09-23-2004, 09:56 PM
Stunt.ca

Fiks is an unknown quantity at this point

FTP here they hate sportbikes and I can't park my shitbox on the street anymore, they used to slap some tickets on my bike when I wasn't there for stupidities like no mirrors, a missing flashers, duct tape on tank **** like that. had to spent half of my summer in court but at least I won most of them, F*ck them.
Old 09-23-2004, 10:26 PM

BlueR1der is an unknown quantity at this point

You know when they are off duty they come to stunt shows and even bring their lil kids with em, but as soon as they put that uniform on they become somthing else. FTP
Old 09-23-2004, 10:36 PM

Got2josh is an unknown quantity at this point

someone should introduce the zx-10 to the police, that'll change some cops attitudes. Meaning that instead of those hardley ablesons they ride around on they should start being on ninjas, then other cops get mad cause the troopers form stunt teams and wheelie down the highways. Then everyone joins those teams and gets busted for popping it up next to the cop who's already up.
Old 09-24-2004, 02:34 AM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

fhuck 'em all! no fttp bs (extra t for traffic)
Old 09-24-2004, 02:51 AM
FHL
I Chose to No Longer Post

FHL is a decent person

Originally Posted by Got2josh
someone should introduce the zx-10 to the police, that'll change some cops attitudes. Meaning that instead of those hardley ablesons they ride around on they should start being on ninjas, then other cops get mad cause the troopers form stunt teams and wheelie down the highways. Then everyone joins those teams and gets busted for popping it up next to the cop who's already up.
You should really think about being on Barney, what with such an active imagination. Is your Katana purple? I'm sure they could get you a guest spot at least.
Old 09-24-2004, 02:55 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=FHL]i want to suck off all the cops :SPLAT: QUOTE]

not a good thing to do
Old 09-24-2004, 02:58 AM
FHL
I Chose to No Longer Post

FHL is a decent person

Originally Posted by suicidl
Originally Posted by FHL
i want to suck off all the cops :SPLAT:
not a good thing to do
Fixed it for you
Old 09-24-2004, 03:00 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by FHL
i want to suck you off too

Old 09-24-2004, 03:12 AM

O-TownHoNdA is a decent person

Originally Posted by FHL
im gonna bring all my cop friends out to all of youre spots if you tell me where they are!!!! *******
dude if you brought a cop to one of my spots id beat youre ***
Old 09-24-2004, 03:17 AM

O-TownHoNdA is a decent person

Originally Posted by FHL
Fixed it for you
holy **** what are you doin like a buck forty in youre avatar

Quick Reply: Ftp