View Poll Results: What's you favorite squid trick??????????
2 wheeled tank ride for distance
65.91%
2 legs down, two wheels on the ground, victory rev
34.09%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

The tank ride and the victory rev.......

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2004, 08:49 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

timeBOMB can only hope to improve
Re: The tank ride and the victory rev.......

Ahh get off your horse.. if they have a bike and thats all they can do good for them.. shouldnt act like youre all high and mighty and call them "squids" or what ever so called name to make you look better.

Just ride and mind your own biz..
Old 09-28-2004, 09:18 PM

xRR-riderx is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by timeBOMB
Ahh get off your horse.. if they have a bike and thats all they can do good for them.. shouldnt act like youre all high and mighty and call them "squids" or what ever so called name to make you look better.

Just ride and mind your own biz..
if u dont have anything negative to post, dont post anything at all...
Old 09-28-2004, 09:25 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

timeBOMB can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by xRR-riderx
if u dont have anything negative to post, dont post anything at all...
ya I know shocked myself with that post
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	at_whore.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	40.5 KB
ID:	100228  
Old 09-28-2004, 09:49 PM

yungryder is a decent person

AAAHHHHH!!!! Why the hell can't I see any of the pics yall put up??? Anyways I'm a phukin' squid but at least I try poppin the bike up when i'm on the tank,I dont do it in vain.. Plus i've only been stuntin a couple of weeks.. before i scraped the tail and ate it..no 12 bar or crash cage..next things on my to buy list after right engine cover and left clipon..and plus it sux when your the only one practicing in a little town..at least i have videos to educate myself with..
Old 09-28-2004, 09:59 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Mikie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by xRR-riderx
i was just gonna say that....

or i dont know if anyones ever seen this before, but i did sittin at in the parkin lot at "Wendy's" more times than one.. when someone rides by, and stands up and slips the clutch like theyre gonna stand it up, then sit back down and shakes their head liek somethin is wrong with the bike... when you really know theyre in 4th or 5th gear.. i love that one... i dont know what u could call that one..
Man, I do that **** ALL THE TIME @ our spot.. click into 2nd and forget, then try and bust out a rowdy sitdown no hander.. "brrrrr.... BRIIIIIP" bike just jumps forward and bucks me around.. boys laughing @ ya'.. girls gigglin'... dammit.
Old 09-28-2004, 10:11 PM

xRR-riderx is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mike_3SicK6
Man, I do that **** ALL THE TIME @ our spot.. click into 2nd and forget, then try and bust out a rowdy sitdown no hander.. "brrrrr.... BRIIIIIP" bike just jumps forward and bucks me around.. boys laughing @ ya'.. girls gigglin'... dammit.
but at least ur intentions were a sit down no hander..
Old 09-29-2004, 11:40 PM
F.T.P

crashing sucks is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sillyneck
Okay guys...I don't think many of you fall into the category of riders I'm about to discuss but if you are one of these folk please quit it

The parking lot tank ride, or tank ride for distance:

Who the hell are you people....I just saw a vid on here that reminded me of how much this pisses me off I go to the hang out on thurs nights here and for the most part it's a show n shine crowd w/ very few stunters. There's always at least 20 @$$holes that roll in or out of the parking lot on their tank like something cool's about to happen. WTF???????? if you can't stunt just ride the goddamn bike that has equal tread on the front and rear tires to the parking space and get off. It does not look cool....you are not tricking people into thinking you're sick....if you're sick and you do that everyone knows who you are and it's funny so this does not apply to you. If anyone who meets thurs in sacramento is reading this and you are one of the proud tank riders watch yo self I'm gonna wrap your throttle wide open as you tool by.

The Fuel injected bike, random victory rev producer:

we know you can't stunt.....we've heard a rev limiter before.....we also know that your bike is fuel injected and likely doesn't need to be cleared out every 6 seconds in the parking lot w/ a 8k rpm jolt. Yippee you started your bike w/ out it falling over...no need to draw attention of the crowd to show them you are still upright. Yeehaw you finished backing up and put it in 1st you better let the world know you're about to go forward...what better way to do so than a fatty wrap of the throttle???

Sorry guys....had to vent and hear some others' stories and opinions on squid stunnin 101

add your squid tricks here and I'll put them in the poll.
how bout my ultra tuck sit on tank then put your feet on the silders and tuck hard then fly bye the slow tuckers hows that
Old 09-30-2004, 01:01 AM

Got2josh is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TEDDY.B
and just for the record, the victory rev was and is cool when you have a carbed bike and can flick the switch on/off to make it sound like gun shots and scare the **** out of everyone.
Haha, I just did that the other night accidentally, reached over to zip up my jacket and hit the kill switch, flicked it back on a few seconds later and POP! I was like, "what the heck was that me?!" so I did it again, and it popped again, so I did it it like 5 times going through a residential area at 1 in the morning.

Is that a backfire or what? I haven't done it since though, I don't want to do anything like that that's going to kill my bike or something. But what exactly is going on in the engine that makes it sound like a freakin' .45?
Old 09-30-2004, 01:06 AM

dan gates can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Got2josh
Haha, I just did that the other night accidentally, reached over to zip up my jacket and hit the kill switch, flicked it back on a few seconds later and POP! I was like, "what the heck was that me?!" so I did it again, and it popped again, so I did it it like 5 times going through a residential area at 1 in the morning.

Is that a backfire or what? I haven't done it since though, I don't want to do anything like that that's going to kill my bike or something. But what exactly is going on in the engine that makes it sound like a freakin' .45?
someone has to tell me how to do that. i have a kn air filte and a erion pipe nice sound no pop, i need the pop
Old 09-30-2004, 05:25 PM

gsxrtigger is an unknown quantity at this point

It has to be a carbed bike. In any gear, just get the bike over 8,000rpms(cuz its louder), hit the kill switch, pause for 1 or 2 seconds, then flick it back on, and POW!!! Its a great time. I'm by the beach, so there is always people walking and riding their bicycles and it scares the hell out of them. Its also good to use when your splitting lanes and ********* don't give you enough room. And remember to always do it next to convertibles. HAHA!!
Old 09-30-2004, 07:15 PM

SIC2bSIC is an unknown quantity at this point

I definetly have on this topic! The worst is when you and your buddies are doing tight LONG *** wheelies on the freeway, all types. And these squids are doing (not wheelies) but they have their right foot on thier left peg and their left leg sticking out. Dont really know the technical term for it.

But they were giving eachother props for it! How f-ing funny is this, i mean we stopped doing wheelies cause we would have crashed from laughing so damn hard. But they got the squid award for the lamest trick by a squid around here. I mean i am no small guy but i got a few tricks up my sleeve but nothing compares to THE SQUID TRICKS! LMAO!
Old 09-30-2004, 07:25 PM

BVRider1 is an unknown quantity at this point

some local kid has his f4i geared -1 +10 and doesn't use 1st gear or clutch it up.

he says it's too twitchy and he loves his power wheelies in 2nd since the sprocket change.

Old 09-30-2004, 08:11 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Getsome is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TEDDY.B

and just for the record, the victory rev was and is cool when you have a carbed bike and can flick the switch on/off to make it sound like gun shots and scare the **** out of everyone.

Have to say I have a carbed bike and sometimes do get a kick out of scaring the **** out of people doing this one... :YEAH
Old 10-01-2004, 01:47 AM

rdccarpet is an unknown quantity at this point

i have a FI bike and i get it to pop maybe not as loud as a carb bike but still scare the sh*t out of people
Old 10-01-2004, 12:34 PM

TEDDY.B is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gsxrtigger
It has to be a carbed bike. In any gear, just get the bike over 8,000rpms(cuz its louder), hit the kill switch, pause for 1 or 2 seconds, then flick it back on, and POW!!! Its a great time. I'm by the beach, so there is always people walking and riding their bicycles and it scares the hell out of them. Its also good to use when your splitting lanes and ********* don't give you enough room. And remember to always do it next to convertibles. HAHA!!
thats wimpy. hold that beeotch close to redline for best results and flick it on and off pretty fast. it also works good at the end of a crazy feet down burnout, the kind where you can't see any more. then bust that out at the end in rapid fire. gets people fired up.
Old 10-01-2004, 12:43 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Brett256 is an unknown quantity at this point

Can't forget the flamingos, can-cans, and nac-nacs all while on 2 wheels.....yeah I am guilty of that **** too haha thought I was a cool
Old 10-01-2004, 05:17 PM

Got2josh is an unknown quantity at this point

so is that popping sound ok or what? Is that what you'd call a knarly backfire?
Old 10-02-2004, 08:16 AM

Lukas is a decent person

"Sittdown nohander" in trafic is gayest trick I have seen in my live If u know what I mean by "sitdown nohander" I sawa guy on R1 doing it
Old 10-02-2004, 09:33 AM

BunaRocket is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BVRider1
some local kid has his f4i geared -1 +10 and doesn't use 1st gear or clutch it up.

he says it's too twitchy and he loves his power wheelies in 2nd since the sprocket change.

This one is the best ever, lol.

Oh, got another good one. Doing a show at the Humble Civic Center and this guy comes up to Pawpaw (my teammate) and says man, can't you ride straight, why you keep doing wheelies in circles. Then proceeds to say, "My boy here got straight wheelies on lock."
Old 10-02-2004, 10:10 AM

ruthlessriding is a decent person

how come nobody mentioned the "oops pow surprise" stop light/ parking lot burn outs. where they dont hold the brake hard enough and the bike jumps forward and they **** them-selves, or drop the bitch.

or tucking with the top of your feet on the rear foot pegs,

or riding with both feet on one side of the bike.

Quick Reply: The tank ride and the victory rev.......