View Poll Results: What's you favorite squid trick??????????
2 wheeled tank ride for distance
65.91%
2 legs down, two wheels on the ground, victory rev
34.09%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

The tank ride and the victory rev.......

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2004, 09:00 PM

TEDDY.B is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The tank ride and the victory rev.......

alright i got two to add.

they got a bar. they can't post it on the bar. yet they'll hit the spots (not stunt spots) and lift it on to the bar to get attention.

this one relates to the first. brand new bar, and not being able to scrape yet lift it onto the bar and push it to put scrapes in it.

and just for the record, the victory rev was and is cool when you have a carbed bike and can flick the switch on/off to make it sound like gun shots and scare the **** out of everyone.
Old 09-23-2004, 09:10 PM

GSXR WS6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sclevela
raise yer hand if uve never done one of the afformentioned things in the first 6 months of owning yer first street bike.......................lol...........
Sad but true
Old 09-23-2004, 11:00 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

Originally Posted by TEDDY.B
and just for the record, the victory rev was and is cool when you have a carbed bike and can flick the switch on/off to make it sound like gun shots and scare the **** out of everyone.
haha yes!!!!!! :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
Old 09-23-2004, 11:01 PM

dan gates can only hope to improve

gotta rev it up, the only time i sit on the tank is on long rides helps stretch my legs out and straighten my back
Old 09-24-2004, 12:36 AM

i remember freshmen year kids on fzrs and ninja would ride thru the parkin lot on the tank and next thing you know people in the halls were qall like "did you see that? he's so crazy" i remeber that and thinkin "i want a bike so i can sit on the tank" like cbo said - feels like it was yesterday
Old 09-24-2004, 12:42 AM

TimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to behold

ive always laughed at those kids...and i dont even own a bike
Old 09-24-2004, 01:07 AM
ags

ags is an unknown quantity at this point

i dont ever go to bike nights but on my gs500 cause squid trick are all i can do....im learnen on my dirt bike for now. So if you see me on the road...dont kick my ***.
Old 09-24-2004, 01:10 AM

Originally Posted by ags
i dont ever go to bike nights but on my gs500 cause squid trick are all i can do....im learnen on my dirt bike for now. So if you see me on the road...dont kick my ***.
we all started there. anyone who talks trash cause they are better than you is a hater, and haters ar queer
Old 09-24-2004, 01:13 AM
ags

ags is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dan gates
we all started there. anyone who talks trash cause they are better than you is a hater, and haters ar queer
:YEAH
Old 09-24-2004, 03:04 AM
1 footer wheelies!

Sillyneck is an unknown quantity at this point

HAHAHAHHA all kinds of funny new ****..

well it was thurs night and I seriously think a few folks may have forgotten to read this post.

random erratic rev syndrome ran rampid in the souls of many riders tonight Some clown's cam chain tensioner in his 750 was MIA..that chain was slappin and wrappin away and he was happier than hell to healthily blip his throttle all the way to the parkng space. good stuff

I think the tank ridin crowd took the night off tho...I was sad

A bunch of people were out wheelying tho...that made me happy. Glad to see some initiative taken by some folks in the crowd tonight. lots of good stuff on the freeway too.....followed by a select few in a police chase good night!
Old 09-24-2004, 09:53 AM

Kricket is an unknown quantity at this point

Not specifically stunting, but I like the squids that will speed up so they can lean hard into a soft corner, then straighten it out quick before they go off the left of the road...tryin to wear down their chicken strips but don't have the ***** to actually hit real twisties...
Old 09-24-2004, 04:24 PM
1 footer wheelies!

Originally Posted by Kricket
Not specifically stunting, but I like the squids that will speed up so they can lean hard into a soft corner, then straighten it out quick before they go off the left of the road...tryin to wear down their chicken strips but don't have the ***** to actually hit real twisties...

we'll call that squid trick "plucking the feathers"
Old 09-28-2004, 02:04 AM

xraycatj is an unknown quantity at this point

damn this **** is funny.....i was just watching videos of people doing that yesterday and was in disbelief.

How about the drive-by rev-limiter.....HERE I AM!!!!
Old 09-28-2004, 02:31 AM

02CBR954 is an unknown quantity at this point

lol....another good one when the guyz roll up standing on their seats, but hands still on the bars, crouched over like there about 2 take it in the wazoo!!! thats so impressive... ha ha
Old 09-28-2004, 05:20 AM

DoodleF4i can only hope to improve

when i had my first bike i thought it was awesome to ride on the tank but i was always crossed up haha..great day it was me riding down lindburge in 4th gear in the high chair position and the light infront of me turned red..i didnt have enough power to go thru it and i managed to come o a quick stop and me and my bike fell on its left side..in front of a bunch of cars haha and to make it worse i was riding a ninja250
Old 09-28-2004, 12:54 PM
Regular StuntLifer

RoadStainR6 is an unknown quantity at this point

When my friend and I first started riding, we would go out and cruise around just lookin at people and wishin we could impress them with wheelies. My other buddy has a gs500 and we thought he was "crazy" cause he would take his left foot off the left peg, put his right foot on it, and then stick his left leg out and try to kick ****... (which isn't very bright now that I think about it). and yes, he's a tank rider. but I guess thats all he can do. Someone with a better imagination than me can come up with a good name for this trick!
Old 09-28-2004, 06:50 PM
1 footer wheelies!

Originally Posted by RoadStainR6
When my friend and I first started riding, we would go out and cruise around just lookin at people and wishin we could impress them with wheelies. My other buddy has a gs500 and we thought he was "crazy" cause he would take his left foot off the left peg, put his right foot on it, and then stick his left leg out and try to kick ****... (which isn't very bright now that I think about it). and yes, he's a tank rider. but I guess thats all he can do. Someone with a better imagination than me can come up with a good name for this trick!

any time it is done over 50mph and the rider is attempting to kick a stationary object it will be called "The shocker" because it'll be just like the sex trick when he gets spun around and the clipon and clutchlever get rammed up his @$$
Old 09-28-2004, 07:09 PM

i95leuser is a decent person

What about someone who is going lets say 70mph on the highway and acts like he is going to do a standup (or maybe he is in his little mind) and just leans as far forward as he can like he is the phuckin Rocketeer.... Those guys crack me up....
Old 09-28-2004, 07:45 PM

1wheelfelon is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by i95leuser
What about someone who is going lets say 70mph on the highway and acts like he is going to do a standup (or maybe he is in his little mind) and just leans as far forward as he can like he is the phuckin Rocketeer.... Those guys crack me up....
yeh like CBO said earlier, me and my buddies would all go down the interstate riding on the tank, we all thought we were doing something great, i've got some pics from a disposable i'll try to get scanned, meanwhile i gotta put this one up of my bro josh, haha sorry man

Gates
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	josh.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	45.0 KB
ID:	100213  
Old 09-28-2004, 08:46 PM

xRR-riderx is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by i95leuser

i was just gonna say that....

or i dont know if anyones ever seen this before, but i did sittin at in the parkin lot at "Wendy's" more times than one.. when someone rides by, and stands up and slips the clutch like theyre gonna stand it up, then sit back down and shakes their head liek somethin is wrong with the bike... when you really know theyre in 4th or 5th gear.. i love that one... i dont know what u could call that one..

Quick Reply: The tank ride and the victory rev.......