how the FUC is tony d a pioneer.???????

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2004, 01:03 PM

pussycat can only hope to improve
how the FUC is tony d a pioneer.???????

you know what i agrre that TONY D has crazy skillz and hes a phenominal rider, but a pioneer? no fukin way .

you cant self proclaim yourself that title, that title is only to be givin to those that really worked for that aspect of the sport,.Now what i mean by this is that these guys that im about to mention, never worried about being paid, they have always pushed the sport forward, and have always done so in a manner of a down to earth type of guy that gives respect and help out to whomever needs it. A.C FARIAS, KEVIN CARMICHEAL ECT.....these are the true leaders of the underground new school. Now i have a video from 1999 european stunt competition, and there are guys in there doing highchair scrapes (NO HANDBRAKE) and then you guys pretend to be the first to do these tricks. STOP CLAIMING AT BEING THE BEST and find that litle part of you that really trully enjoys the sport for the riding. thats why were all here.

and seriously your skillz are pimp as hell. but the europeans will always have a leg up on us .
\
Old 08-23-2004, 01:13 PM

rbab77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: how the FUC is tony d a pioneer.???????

Originally Posted by pussycat
you know what i agrre that TONY D has crazy skillz and hes a phenominal rider, but a pioneer? no fukin way .

you cant self proclaim yourself that title, that title is only to be givin to those that really worked for that aspect of the sport,.Now what i mean by this is that these guys that im about to mention, never worried about being paid, they have always pushed the sport forward, and have always done so in a manner of a down to earth type of guy that gives respect and help out to whomever needs it. A.C FARIAS, KEVIN CARMICHEAL ECT.....these are the true leaders of the underground new school. Now i have a video from 1999 european stunt competition, and there are guys in there doing highchair scrapes (NO HANDBRAKE) and then you guys pretend to be the first to do these tricks. STOP CLAIMING AT BEING THE BEST and find that litle part of you that really trully enjoys the sport for the riding. thats why were all here.

and seriously your skillz are pimp as hell. but the europeans will always have a leg up on us .
\

tony d likes to self proclaim alot of things. most of them should come with a roll of toilet paper.
Old 08-23-2004, 01:33 PM
Lick Tha Ballz

JPratt can only hope to improve

God, what is this going to be bash Tony D month??? Get the fu(k off his dick already... Nobody gives a damn if you like him or not, he's still going to be breathing... Because of some footage MTV shows, you guys gotta keep coming up with gay *** threads like this??? STFU already... And instead of talking about what the europeans can do, how about you talk about your skills and how you have a leg up on Tony D????

People need to just worry about their own riding skills and keep other peoples names out their fu(kin mouths til they can even say they been down the same road as some of these others that have been in the game and put **** down...
Old 08-23-2004, 01:36 PM

X_IssuesLeslie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JPratt

God, what is this going to be bash Tony D month??? Get the fu(k off his dick already... Nobody gives a damn if you like him or not, he's still going to be breathing... Because of some footage MTV shows, you guys gotta keep coming up with gay *** threads like this??? STFU already... And instead of talking about what the europeans can do, how about you talk about your skills and how you have a leg up on Tony D????

People need to just worry about their own riding skills and keep other peoples names out their fu(kin mouths til they can even say they been down the same road as some of these others that have been in the game and put **** down...
I totally agree with you! People need to stop bashing Tony D..... He's an awesome rider & he's a really nice guy!
Old 08-23-2004, 01:37 PM
www.myspace.com/emrock

Emrock is a decent person

i love power wheelies
Old 08-23-2004, 01:37 PM

pussycat can only hope to improve

hey as$***, i do ride and can ride pretty damn good, but i dont fukin care to spread the word on myself. i let my riding speak for itself.
Old 08-23-2004, 01:41 PM
Lick Tha Ballz

JPratt can only hope to improve

Whatever you say tough guy... We can see all the sponsors knocking your door down, and it was nice seeing your footage in all the Stone bro's videos...

GEt a fu(kin clue, start a thread talking ****, but never have a thread showing skills... you tha man...
Old 08-23-2004, 01:54 PM

Natedogg is an unknown quantity at this point

I Got You Son, I Got You !!!
Old 08-23-2004, 02:05 PM
Liv fr PEACE prpre fr WAR

D-UNIT dem xpt is an unknown quantity at this point

\

i wouldnt say THE europeans...cause it makes it sound like everyone over there is the bomb....which isnt true....there are a select few mainly the ones u mentioned and thats about it......plus the fact that they've been in the game since before some of the riders over here were born ...plus the fact that thats all they do is ride and nothing else.....and plus the fact that the sport isnt big over here because there are no coporate sponsors cause theyre afraid to dip their hands in unproven---and illegal ****......which is gay cause companies over in europe dont have that problem ...plus the fact that its pretty much one of the most popular sports in europe....and thats all i gots to say bout that
Old 08-23-2004, 02:08 PM

Veggie Dave is an unknown quantity at this point

the europeans will always have a leg up on us .
\
I'm not sure that's completely true as you guys are constantly pushing yourselves really hard - and as the pros in Europe daren't push anywhere near that hard as it's pretty difficult making a living doing stunt shows when you're lying in hospital with a broken arm I see that gap shrinking rapidly

But I have to be honest, I was surprised after everything that's been said on here at how lacking his Burns Day show was in variation. What he did he did pretty damn well, but after 5 minutes we'd seen the entire repertoire, which will never cut it over here as most riders will do a 25 minute show with little repetition at all. It's not surprising he didn't get further than the second round at Burns Day (rather than the Final, or the mid rounds as have been posted elsewhere) but the few comps we have over here are nothing like the comps you guys have (a subject I've posted about in the past if you can be bothered to do a quick search) and only someone who can do pretty much everything you've ever seen will get anywhere. I'm sure Tony went home with a hell of a lot of ideas and I'd be willing to bet when you next see him he'll be doing twice as much as he is now

As for the 'Innovator' tag, wasn't that from Black Sheep Squadron rather than the man himself? It was funny seeing that on the screen to then watch stuff that have been done by riders over here for years - but I don't think he can be held responsible for something on someone else's film ... unless the screen tag came from him in the first place, in which case...

Holy crap, I've just read all the replies that have turned up while I've been typing this. I don't know Tony and would never comment on the person behind the bike, but what I've just typed is an honest opinion (with a few facts)
Old 08-23-2004, 02:19 PM

Veggie Dave is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by D-UNIT dem xpt
there are a select few mainly the ones u mentioned and thats about it......
Actually, there's a Hell of a lot more riders than that. Few are true innovators, but there are a lot of riders in Europe who can ride to unbelievable levels

...plus the fact that thats all they do is ride and nothing else.....
There are a handful of full time riders, but it really is only a handful. You seem to think it's a stunt nirvana over here - it's not

and plus the fact that the sport isnt big over here because there are no coporate sponsors cause theyre afraid to dip their hands in unproven---and illegal ****......which is gay cause companies over in europe dont have that problem ...
Sadly completely wrong. If a rider makes certain they're never seen doing 'illegal' riding then that's one obstacle they don't have to over come, but there's only two factory sponsored riders that I can think of - Kev Carmicheal (Triumph) and Craig Jones (Buell). I'm not even sure if Christian Pfeffier is sponsored by Ducati rather than a Ducati dealership

plus the fact that its pretty much one of the most popular sports in europe...
Again you're wrong, sadly. There are some shows over here that are huge, such as Burns Day, but they're few and far between. In France it has a fairly good reputation, but in the rest of Europe it's no different to the States. Hell, I risk 10 years in jail for producing the films we do because stunting is considered one of the worst things you could ever do on a road
Old 08-23-2004, 03:30 PM

Larry L.O.X. is an unknown quantity at this point

Gooodddddddd laaaawwwwwwwddddddddddddddddddd

How many muddafuggas are gonna keep swingin from Ant's dick???? I guess they must really like him, and try to hide it by somewhat bashin this cat. If you don't like him, keep that to ya self, but to make new threads and continued posts???? Damn that sound like some gay homosexual fantasies these cats are having about Ant. Not saying that Ant is that way, but these cats making threads and post about him...........dayummmmmmm get off his *******
Old 08-23-2004, 03:32 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Mikie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by D-UNIT dem xpt
i wouldnt say THE europeans...cause it makes it sound like everyone over there is the bomb....which isnt true....there are a select few mainly the ones u mentioned and thats about it......plus the fact that they've been in the game since before some of the riders over here were born ...plus the fact that thats all they do is ride and nothing else.....and plus the fact that the sport isnt big over here because there are no coporate sponsors cause theyre afraid to dip their hands in unproven---and illegal ****......which is gay cause companies over in europe dont have that problem ...plus the fact that its pretty much one of the most popular sports in europe....and thats all i gots to say bout that
I heart your ignorance. Hey where do you live in Europe?? I wanna come visit you, you seem like you'd be a great guide to have, being all knowledgable and ****..
Old 08-23-2004, 03:35 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

What do you guys know about roman candles?
Old 08-23-2004, 03:37 PM
The Mountain Killer

JonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the rough

What a stupid thread
Old 08-23-2004, 03:39 PM
u of m still sux

Ryan Cramer is an unknown quantity at this point

hey as$***, i do ride and can ride pretty damn good, but i dont fukin care to spread the word on myself. i let my riding speak for itself.

why does everyone bring up europeons. this is now about the europeons. are we in europe?, nope. we have seperated ourselves from them and have our own history now, its been in the states for some time now. and besides , what do you care, your canadian.
Old 08-23-2004, 05:12 PM

Jordo636 is an unknown quantity at this point

"Those are my cookies"

-------------
www.dontstoprunning.com
Old 08-23-2004, 05:19 PM

SmurfKilla is an unknown quantity at this point

What the hell does being canadian have to do with anything ??

SK

Originally Posted by Ryan Cramer
why does everyone bring up europeons. this is now about the europeons. are we in europe?, nope. we have seperated ourselves from them and have our own history now, its been in the states for some time now. and besides , what do you care, your canadian.
Old 08-23-2004, 06:12 PM
IS YOUR GOD!

RONNIE is an unknown quantity at this point

naw scott, he just sucks at life.

Quick Reply: how the FUC is tony d a pioneer.???????