how the FUC is tony d a pioneer.???????

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2004, 01:35 PM
Scrape and keep going...

not_me is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: how the FUC is tony d a pioneer.???????

I wouldn't go around hacking someones name because they may be a little cocky. Does he not have the right?

Until you are standing next to someone in the rankings I suggest you stop hating.

P.S.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	bunny.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	47.5 KB
ID:	94833  
Old 08-24-2004, 01:39 PM

yzfrone is an unknown quantity at this point

Name:	sucks.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	21.2 KB
ID:	94835  
Old 08-24-2004, 02:40 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Mikie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by yzfrone
hahahaha..
Old 08-24-2004, 02:52 PM

c.m.c steve is an unknown quantity at this point

its a passion and a hobby, not a fuking career, so everyone knock it of with the pioneer **** and get a real fukin job, when ur times up, what u gonna be mister burger king window attendant........that it all............
Old 08-25-2004, 12:14 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

INSAIN is an unknown quantity at this point

U been drinkin again Pussycat

Name:	pc.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	27.2 KB
ID:	94883  
Old 08-25-2004, 01:18 AM
Likes to poop

Mr. Negative is an unknown quantity at this point

pioneers are are super cool, flip out and build log cabins.

Wheres my coon skin cap.
Old 08-25-2004, 01:24 AM

nwstuntbike is an unknown quantity at this point

to talk about someone in your own home is one thing but unless you know tony personaly or anybody for that matter shut the **** up talk **** to your budies not to everone on the forums........ grow up
Old 08-26-2004, 08:40 AM

X_IssuesLeslie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pussycat
you know what i agrre that TONY D has crazy skillz and hes a phenominal rider, but a pioneer? no fukin way .

you cant self proclaim yourself that title, that title is only to be givin to those that really worked for that aspect of the sport,.Now what i mean by this is that these guys that im about to mention, never worried about being paid, they have always pushed the sport forward, and have always done so in a manner of a down to earth type of guy that gives respect and help out to whomever needs it. A.C FARIAS, KEVIN CARMICHEAL ECT.....these are the true leaders of the underground new school. Now i have a video from 1999 european stunt competition, and there are guys in there doing highchair scrapes (NO HANDBRAKE) and then you guys pretend to be the first to do these tricks. STOP CLAIMING AT BEING THE BEST and find that litle part of you that really trully enjoys the sport for the riding. thats why were all here.

and seriously your skillz are pimp as hell. but the europeans will always have a leg up on us .
\
Just to clear the air of all bullsh*t, Tony D is one of the most professional riders in the sport. Looking at this sport not only as a rider but now as a show promoter, I now realize how truly ungreatful some people involved in the sport are. I can tell you one thing: Tony D is as real & as mature as they come. Not to mention he was one of the ONLY Americans ever invited to BURNS DAY. If you really wanna talk about people in the sport for the "possible" money thats a totally different thing, because after putting together a show I can tell you that there are some riders out there who claim "To be all about the sport" & "To help get stunt riding to a positive media outlet." Most of those comments don't ring true. As for Tony D, he is a pioneer, if it weren't for him most riders wouldn't have any idea where to start.

As for you Pussycat- you're acting like a b!tch. Don't hate on some one just because they hit national T.V after being involved in the sport for almost a decade. And don't hate just because you know you aren't half as hot as Tony D is, nor will you ever be!
Old 08-26-2004, 09:38 AM
www.myspace.com/emrock

Emrock is a decent person

Originally Posted by X_IssuesLeslie
Just to clear the air of all bullsh*t, Tony D is one of the most professional riders in the sport. Looking at this sport not only as a rider but now as a show promoter, I now realize how truly ungreatful some people involved in the sport are. I can tell you one thing: Tony D is as real & as mature as they come. Not to mention he was one of the ONLY Americans ever invited to BURNS DAY. If you really wanna talk about people in the sport for the "possible" money thats a totally different thing, because after putting together a show I can tell you that there are some riders out there who claim "To be all about the sport" & "To help get stunt riding to a positive media outlet." Most of those comments don't ring true. As for Tony D, he is a pioneer, if it weren't for him most riders wouldn't have any idea where to start.

As for you Pussycat- you're acting like a b!tch. Don't hate on some one just because they hit national T.V after being involved in the sport for almost a decade. And don't hate just because you know you aren't half as hot as Tony D is, nor will you ever be!

First off this is NOT A SPORT does anyone know that yet its a hobby a lifestyle. secondly he was not invited to burns day he payed his own way there just as anyone else can do if u have enogh money. And being a friend of tony's i will say this he may be a god father of riding to us but by no means is he a pioneer of stunt riding, A pioneer is A.C Farius, Kevin Carmichel they were scraping and doing cicrle before alot of the top U.S riders even had bikes.

Emrock
Old 08-26-2004, 09:57 AM

gixxerguy6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by X_IssuesLeslie

MAYBE IF THE DOOD WASN'T SUCH A ***** ON MTV THEN MAYBE PEOPLE WOULDN'T HAVE THESE THOUGHTS ABOUT IT. KYLE WOODS TOOK HIM IN AND STARTED HIM ON THEIR TEAM(NO I AM NOT SAYING THAT KYLE WOODS GOT HIM STARTED) I AM SAYING HE GAVE HIM A TEAM TO RIDE WITH, THEN TONY D(ICKHEAD) IS GUNNA STIFF WOODS AND TRIPLE X AND BRANCH OFF AND WHEN THE COMP, HE PROLLY PAID OFF THE JUDGES.

IMO TONY D IS A ARAGANT *****
Old 08-26-2004, 02:06 PM
u of m still sux

Ryan Cramer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gixxerguy6
MAYBE IF THE DOOD WASN'T SUCH A ***** ON MTV THEN MAYBE PEOPLE WOULDN'T HAVE THESE THOUGHTS ABOUT IT. KYLE WOODS TOOK HIM IN AND STARTED HIM ON THEIR TEAM(NO I AM NOT SAYING THAT KYLE WOODS GOT HIM STARTED) I AM SAYING HE GAVE HIM A TEAM TO RIDE WITH, THEN TONY D(ICKHEAD) IS GUNNA STIFF WOODS AND TRIPLE X AND BRANCH OFF AND WHEN THE COMP, HE PROLLY PAID OFF THE JUDGES.

thats your opinion, i spent almost a month with him in a land 10,000 miles away, and he's become a great friend of DV8, that guy has more heart than most of you stunt teams combined, if there was more teams out there with the dedication of Tony D, we wouldnt be sittin here talkin to all you dumb ****s that allways got something negetive to say, the problem with most of you is that you arent willing to make the sacrifices to push this forward, thats ok, thats your choice, but when something does happen, dont be surprised that you dont get that call for a big opportunity that everyones been waiting for. theres allot going on that most of you people dont know about or ever will.

thank you, DRIVE THRU
Old 08-26-2004, 03:17 PM

c.m.c steve is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Emrock
First off this is NOT A SPORT does anyone know that yet its a hobby a lifestyle. secondly he was not invited to burns day he payed his own way there just as anyone else can do if u have enogh money. And being a friend of tony's i will say this he may be a god father of riding to us but by no means is he a pioneer of stunt riding, A pioneer is A.C Farius, Kevin Carmichel they were scraping and doing cicrle before alot of the top U.S riders even had bikes.

Emrock
u hit that on the dot......thank you!
Old 08-26-2004, 03:28 PM
dedrater

verticaljay is a decent person

Originally Posted by Ryan Cramer
thats your opinion, i spent almost a month with him in a land 10,000 miles away, and he's become a great friend of DV8, that guy has more heart than most of you stunt teams combined, if there was more teams out there with the dedication of Tony D, we wouldnt be sittin here talkin to all you dumb ****s that allways got something negetive to say, the problem with most of you is that you arent willing to make the sacrifices to push this forward, thats ok, thats your choice, but when something does happen, dont be surprised that you dont get that call for a big opportunity that everyones been waiting for. theres allot going on that most of you people dont know about or ever will.

thank you, DRIVE THRU

Well said

Like I said before... how can you judge someone on an edited tv show.... some people are just so quick to jump on the hate wagon...
Old 08-26-2004, 04:27 PM

underzen is an unknown quantity at this point

CBO is god.
Old 08-26-2004, 08:26 PM

gixxerguy6 is an unknown quantity at this point

thank you, DRIVE THRU

no disrespect to anyone, I was just stating what I seen on mtv, and yeah he might be a cool guy in person, just like silver surfer on here, in person he is prolly cool, but on here he's a dueche*sp
Old 08-27-2004, 02:37 AM
FREESTYLE ARTIST

Tony D is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Emrock

Emrock
Emrock,
First of all son, this SPORT is a lifestyle and its only a career if you make it happen for yourself. What do you know about a career or the lifestyle. Have you moved for the sport 9 times in the past 2 years an dhave spent ALL the money you make on gettin to the next city on your own.
How do you think you know how I got to Burns Day. Do you really thinkI Just showed up. Did you ever talk to me about it? NO
So dont assume anything...and pay attension as to what is happening to this SPORT or youll miss the boat
Old 08-27-2004, 02:39 AM
FREESTYLE ARTIST

Tony D is an unknown quantity at this point

thank you, DRIVE THRU
GOOD LOOKIN KID!!!!!
NAAH!
Old 08-27-2004, 07:52 AM
www.myspace.com/emrock

Emrock is a decent person

Originally Posted by Tony D
Emrock,
First of all son, this SPORT is a lifestyle and its only a career if you make it happen for yourself. What do you know about a career or the lifestyle. Have you moved for the sport 9 times in the past 2 years an dhave spent ALL the money you make on gettin to the next city on your own.
How do you think you know how I got to Burns Day. Do you really thinkI Just showed up. Did you ever talk to me about it? NO
So dont assume anything...and pay attension as to what is happening to this SPORT or youll miss the boat

Tony i did talk to you about it at the wycleff car show it funny how you forgot about that and untill i see this Lifestyle have an originized body were every event is judged the same, and corporate sponser shell out big money where i dont have to spend all my money to get to the next town. Thats when i will consider this a sport. and to clarify something for you a sport is an athletic game and a lifestyle the typical way of life of an individual, group, or culture. But what do i know im a nobody and im not trying to **** you off im just putting in my opinion and tony by all means continue what you are doing and god bless you

Emrock
Old 08-27-2004, 09:52 AM

Originally Posted by gixxerguy6

OH NO NO NO, GET YOUR **** STRAIGHT DUDE ! ! ! ! KYLE WOODS DID NOT TAKE TONY D IN. TONY D CAME DOWN HERE IN OCTORBER, SOLD HIS COMPANY & EVERYTHING, TO RUN THE TEAM FOR KYLE ! ! ! TONY D DOESN'T NEED TRIPLE X, HE'S GOT HIS BOYS THAT HE RIDES WITH DOWN HERE & BELIEVE YOU ME I'D RATHER HAVE TONY AT ONE OF MY SHOWS THAN KYLE & YA'LL CAN HOLD ME TO THAT! AS A PROMOTER I HAVE HAD A CHANCE TO WORK WITH TONY D FOR A FEW WEEKS NOW & HE'S MORE PROFESSIONAL THAN ANY OF YOU COULD EVER BE ABOUT STUNT RIDING ( WHICH IS A SPORT, IF YOU DON'T HAVE YOUR HEAD UP YOUR *** & YOU DON'T RIDE LIKE A SQUID!)
Old 08-27-2004, 09:59 AM

Originally Posted by underzen
CBO is god.
have you lost your mind ? or are you just a total dumbass ?

Quick Reply: how the FUC is tony d a pioneer.???????