how the FUC is tony d a pioneer.???????

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2004, 06:17 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person
Re: how the FUC is tony d a pioneer.???????

I am selling bumper sticker's that say " I know Tony D" $2.95
Old 08-23-2004, 06:20 PM

BostonBadBoy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JPratt

God, what is this going to be bash Tony D month??? Get the fu(k off his dick already... Nobody gives a damn if you like him or not, he's still going to be breathing... Because of some footage MTV shows, you guys gotta keep coming up with gay *** threads like this??? STFU already... And instead of talking about what the europeans can do, how about you talk about your skills and how you have a leg up on Tony D????

People need to just worry about their own riding skills and keep other peoples names out their fu(kin mouths til they can even say they been down the same road as some of these others that have been in the game and put **** down...

shut up this is a forum people can say anything they want
Old 08-23-2004, 06:36 PM
Lick Tha Ballz

JPratt can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by BostonBadBoy
shut up this is a forum people can say anything they want

Keep hope alive cool guy, your this far away from being that guy ...
Old 08-23-2004, 07:05 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

KC Tony is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Darius
I am selling bumper sticker's that say " I know Tony D" $2.95

And you could offer the " I Think I know Tony D so I will Talk ****" Wall Banner for $49.95
Old 08-23-2004, 07:18 PM

Lotus is an unknown quantity at this point

dumb thing to have a thread about........
Old 08-23-2004, 07:27 PM
Liv fr PEACE prpre fr WAR

D-UNIT dem xpt is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Veggie Dave
Actually, there's a Hell of a lot more riders than that. Few are true innovators, but there are a lot of riders in Europe who can ride to unbelievable levels
yes but werent we talking about the innovators...that is what this thread was originally about correct?

There are a handful of full time riders, but it really is only a handful. You seem to think it's a stunt nirvana over here - it's not
and this is exactly what is was talking about with the above riders..sigh

Sadly completely wrong. If a rider makes certain they're never seen doing 'illegal' riding then that's one obstacle they don't have to over come, but there's only two factory sponsored riders that I can think of - Kev Carmicheal (Triumph) and Craig Jones (Buell). I'm not even sure if Christian Pfeffier is sponsored by Ducati rather than a Ducati dealership
im sure before these factory sponsors gave these guys anything they sat them down and told them look we dont want this kind of exposure so dont do it.......no on that i know over here has even gotten that chance....

Again you're wrong, sadly. There are some shows over here that are huge, such as Burns Day, but they're few and far between. In France it has a fairly good reputation, but in the rest of Europe it's no different to the States. Hell, I risk 10 years in jail for producing the films we do because stunting is considered one of the worst things you could ever do on a road
exactly some shows is all it takes.....either way all in all u guys still have it better over there no matter which way u put it.......

and not u veggie dave but to all the ppl that jumped on the bandwagon to bash me u can all suck a dick hell u all can suck a box of dicks...*** off because u obviously didnt have the brain power to compute the points i was trying to make in my thread......plus the fact that i am in no way ignorant because 1 of my statements was incorrect.....and it wasnt even the facts i was trying to get across but just the example.....course u probably wont understand this either..
Old 08-23-2004, 08:29 PM

Mikie is an unknown quantity at this point

I just liked the fact that you were talking about Europe like you live there, then Dave calls you out and makes you look stupid. haha Potty mouth.

You think you're SO smart..

Last edited by Mikie; 03-17-2006 at 01:42 AM.
Old 08-23-2004, 08:32 PM

Justin4ride is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rbab77
tony d likes to self proclaim alot of things. most of them should come with a roll of toilet paper.
:YEAH Hell yeah dude, aint that the truth. The dude brags to much. I mean he rides a hell of alot better than me, but if i was that good, i wouldnt rub it in and ****. Like homeboy said in the original post, the Euorpeans kick serious rump.
Old 08-23-2004, 08:43 PM

gixxer_mark is an unknown quantity at this point

i don't know tony so i can't say if he's a pioneer or not so i'll just say *** drama and ride your own ride and stop bustin' peeps *****...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	pissondramafrog.jpg
Views:	281
Size:	34.8 KB
ID:	94737  
Old 08-23-2004, 08:49 PM

Veggie Dave is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by D-UNIT dem xpt
yes but werent we talking about the innovators...that is what this thread was originally about correct?
IIRC, the point I was trying to make was that you don't have to be an innovator to be an amazing rider and that while Kev, Christian and A.C. are incredibly innovative there are a hell of a lot of other riders who are almost as good as these guys, just not as imaginative. Does that make sense? While there are only a handful of, well, geniuses, there's a large number of riders who wouldn't look out of place duelling against the very top riders

and this is exactly what is was talking about with the above riders..sigh
Again I've explained this badly. Out of the top twelve riders at this year's World Stunt Championship, only two are fulltime riders as far as I know. The riders aren't good because it's all they do, they're good because they've put the time into it, just like everyone else in whatever country they live in

Nor are they innovators because they don't have real jobs, either, they're innovators because they just are

im sure before these factory sponsors gave these guys anything they sat them down and told them look we dont want this kind of exposure so dont do it.......no on that i know over here has even gotten that chance....
It is absolutely true that manufacturers won't touch you if you portray an illegal image - but that's not the factory's fault, that's down to the rider. A factory cannot, and will not, ever allow itself to be seen to promote an illegal activity. That doesn't mean you can't be a street rider and not get big time sponsorship - the Starboyz are a good example of this - but not being 'gangsta' sure helps. Being absolutely professional helps more, though. They're never going to give bikes and help to someone who's going to make them look bad. And remember that the Japanese are very, very big on honour and respect. If you want them to play the game then you have to play theirs

But the only reason no one's got that sort of sponsorship in the US yet is because no one's approached the right person in the right way with the right proposal. It's all business to them and nothing more, you just need the right business proposal

exactly some shows is all it takes.....either way all in all u guys still have it better over there no matter which way u put it.......
Well, this is a discussion I've had a number of times on here. Quite honestly, your shows seem to be mostly comps and sound about as exciting as watching grass grow. I love stunts but there's no way in hell I'm going to spend $20 to watch hours of the single trick contests that seem to make up almost all of your shows. 20 guys doing a slow wheelie comp? No ****in' thanks! I want to watch a rider or a team rip my face off for at least 20 minutes without repeating tricks - now that's a show! I could watch that all day because that would be entertaining. And that's why shows like Burns Day are as popular as they are - they're non-stop entertainment that can be enjoyed by all the family. It's not because it's any easier over here, it's because the show organisors have thought about what they're doing and created shows that everyone can enjoy

And that sort of show format also breeds much better, far more versatile riders, too. You simply can't get away with only ten tricks in your arsenal, that you can do in less than five minutes which means for the next fifteen minutes all you can do is repeat what you've already done, because you won't win bugger all (as Tony D found out in France - and I bet he doesn't make that mistake next time, either), and most show organisors ain't gonna pay you to do their shows, either, because they want someone to entertain the crowds...

Hmm, that's a long winded way of saying, the difference between here and there is attitude and nothing more
Old 08-23-2004, 08:56 PM
love you loving to hate

Six Eight Nate is an unknown quantity at this point

IIRC, the point I was trying to make was that you don't have to be an innovator to be an amazing rider and that while Kev, Christian and A.C. are incredibly innovative there are a hell of a lot of other riders who are almost as good as these guys, just not as imaginative. Does that make sense? While there are only a handful of, well, geniuses, there's a large number of riders who wouldn't look out of place duelling against the very top riders

Again I've explained this badly. Out of the top twelve riders at this year's World Stunt Championship, only two are fulltime riders as far as I know. The riders aren't good because it's all they do, they're good because they've put the time into it, just like everyone else in whatever country they live in

Nor are they innovators because they don't have real jobs, either, they're innovators because they just are

It is absolutely true that manufacturers won't touch you if you portray an illegal image - but that's not the factory's fault, that's down to the rider. A factory cannot, and will not, ever allow itself to be seen to promote an illegal activity. That doesn't mean you can't be a street rider and not get big time sponsorship - the Starboyz are a good example of this - but not being 'gangsta' sure helps. Being absolutely professional helps more, though. They're never going to give bikes and help to someone who's going to make them look bad. And remember that the Japanese are very, very big on honour and respect. If you want them to play the game then you have to play theirs

But the only reason no one's got that sort of sponsorship in the US yet is because no one's approached the right person in the right way with the right proposal. It's all business to them and nothing more, you just need the right business proposal

Well, this is a discussion I've had a number of times on here. Quite honestly, your shows seem to be mostly comps and sound about as exciting as watching grass grow. I love stunts but there's no way in hell I'm going to spend $20 to watch hours of the single trick contests that seem to make up almost all of your shows. 20 guys doing a slow wheelie comp? No ****in' thanks! I want to watch a rider or a team rip my face off for at least 20 minutes without repeating tricks - now that's a show! I could watch that all day because that would be entertaining. And that's why shows like Burns Day are as popular as they are - they're non-stop entertainment that can be enjoyed by all the family. It's not because it's any easier over here, it's because the show organisors have thought about what they're doing and created shows that everyone can enjoy

And that sort of show format also breeds much better, far more versatile riders, too. You simply can't get away with only ten tricks in your arsenal, that you can do in less than five minutes which means for the next fifteen minutes all you can do is repeat what you've already done, because you won't win bugger all (as Tony D found out in France - and I bet he doesn't make that mistake next time, either), and most show organisors ain't gonna pay you to do their shows, either, because they want someone to entertain the crowds...

Hmm, that's a long winded way of saying, the difference between here and there is attitude and nothing more

I've never heard it put better......the "bad boy gansta (guilt myself of being way too illegal so i aint throwing stones)" approach might get you a measure of notoriaty here in the US, but there will never be a factory backing for anything rated beyond PG...
Old 08-24-2004, 12:06 AM
Liv fr PEACE prpre fr WAR

D-UNIT dem xpt is an unknown quantity at this point

i can see that...but u also left out my most important FACT that cant be denied in any way shape or form.......when was AC scrapin tail?....in the 80s right.....circles?........early 90s but i forget maybe 80s.......now this isnt diffcult and theres no way to skew this...when did that happen over here?????....think about this for a sec.....maybe almost a decade later over here......so in other words the sport in europe is about 10yrs ahead of the sport over here.....i mean ppl over here were doing power wheelies when A.C. was doing circles ......and id say for the time some of the top riders over here have been doing this they sure as hell are catching up fast..........now if this cant be understood by one and all i give up
Old 08-24-2004, 12:19 AM

nwstuntbike is an unknown quantity at this point

and yet another waste of thread space
Old 08-24-2004, 01:52 AM

KellyJoe is an unknown quantity at this point

hey darius can i get 2 for $4
Old 08-24-2004, 02:55 AM

Mikie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rsx929rr
and yet another waste of thread space
Its better than another pointless MTV thread.. im SICK of those.
Old 08-24-2004, 03:27 AM

Lotensin22 can only hope to improve

Personally, from the MTV show, I liked Tony D more, and wished Kyle Woods would stop playing Big Man on Campus and shut the **** up.
Old 08-24-2004, 10:10 AM

Jayseal22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sclevela
do u need a hug from an armless dead gay midget?
I would like to know more about this chick? Is she a bull dyke or will she do guys? I have a fantasy about midgets and if shes dead thast cool I can prob fit her in the oven and keep her warm for later.
Old 08-24-2004, 10:39 AM

X-Rated has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Now this guy is a f*ckin pioneer!!!!!!!! http://www.downloadsmanager.com/down...prod=16&ref=83

Quick Reply: how the FUC is tony d a pioneer.???????