I Say FU(K MTV

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2004, 03:42 AM
GOODBYE STUNTLIFE

Droptop can only hope to improve
I Say FU(K MTV

Okay this is another thread saying Bad **** about the show... But I think I have a valuable point!!!!

I respect everyone of the riders in the show. That show made us all look like a bunch of low lifes who are just doing illegal shi* for the hell of it.

First Kyle and Anthony are both good people I have meet both of them. I also was on a team that people argued and clashed all the time. That is part of what being a team is about. Sometimes it can work sometimes it cant. But here is the problem with that.. There is conflict in every situation in life I.e. companies, corpaorations ect. You dont see them people getting on tv trying to make there people or establishment look like shi*. So What tony and kyle didnt see eye to eye. That is life...They decided to go different ways. So who cares why make a show about drama.

We so could have done with out this show on mtv. The reason being is we are never going to get another chance to redeem ourselfs. What is done is done.. I can tell you that I would never tell any big corpartion that I was on MTV, they would take a look at that and laugh.. That stupid *** show made us look like all we do is swear up and down and have no respect for anything. yeah People were trying to be perfessional but that was totally ruined by mtvs editing to make it look like all they did was fight.. I am sure that kyle and ant had good times together. And Regardless what that show said I am sure that they have talked since then. You see the stunt world is a big brotherhood from what I have learned and experinced. We all help each other and yes we are all different people but that it the way life is..

All I am saying is the stunts were cool to watch. But I could have put in any one of my 50 stunt dvds and watched them and been just as happy. Now when I go out people are going to be like you guys are not professionals all you do is bicker swear and have no respect.. Thanks MTV for fu(king up our chances... I am not for sure but I would say that this show might have set us back farther than we think......I hope not but Its not entertaing to watch our brothers fight...

Besides that its back to stunting, Competitions, shows, and hopefully one day someone will believe that this is a true sport till then we make it by how we have been doing it for years. And for now that is fine with me...
Old 08-20-2004, 04:21 AM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Robbie can only hope to improve
Re: I Say FU(K MTV

Originally Posted by droptop
Thanks MTV for fu(king up our chances...

MTV fuked up YOUR chances? Give me a break
If all the attitude was like G'd Up's it would have been better for the 'sport'

This is True Life....get it?
Old 08-20-2004, 04:25 AM
GOODBYE STUNTLIFE

They showed more drama then anything... I could have sat there all day and watched digity and geared up..but that drama shi* was so uncalled for and thats what at least half the show was about it wasnt about how good kyle and ant are... How good they could argue....Maybe

Originally Posted by R6bbie
MTV fuked up YOUR chances? Give me a break
If all the attitude was like G'd Up's it would have been better for the 'sport'

This is True Life....get it?
Old 08-20-2004, 04:39 AM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

They showed more drama then anything... I could have sat there all day and watched digity and geared up..but that drama shi* was so uncalled for and thats what at least half the show was about it wasnt about how good kyle and ant are... How good they could argue....Maybe
I always keep out of this real drama on SL....but ill add a lil to this

i dont think its mtv who is to blame...klye and tony are professionals right? they claim it all the time. they know the camera's are on, then they should act like a professional who wants this 'sport' to go some where....

to me they where protrayed as bickering clowns...however mtv didnt make that up...
aaron and the crew showed love and passion and acted 'professional' at all timees
PBR -digidy- was just being who he/they is/are

this is from an older adults point of view-

Last edited by Robbie; 08-20-2004 at 05:25 AM.
Old 08-20-2004, 04:42 AM
GOODBYE STUNTLIFE

True!!!

I always keep out of this real drama on SL....but ill add a lil to this

i dont think its mtv who is to blame...klye and tony are professionals right? they claim it all the time. they know the camera's are on, then they should act like a professional who wants this 'sport' to go some where....

to me they where protrayed as bickering clowns...however mtv didnt make that up...
aaron and the crew showed love and passion and acted 'professional' at all timees
PBR -digity- was just being who he/they is/are

this is from an older adults point of view-
Old 08-20-2004, 04:53 AM

Neuby is an unknown quantity at this point

wow, Tony D acts like a little kid with an attitude problem. Very disapointed in seeing what he really is like I totally see where Kyle was comming from, he was trying to act as a team, after all Tony was the new recruit to this team and he took charge really quick with out any discusions with anyone in TrippleX. I totally thought the part where he dissed the sponsers items on TV was dick...

Anyways, I thought the segment was ok.
Old 08-20-2004, 05:22 AM

-Baker- is an unknown quantity at this point

good to see I'm not blind or deaf.....all good points mentioned and again Robbie you and I see eye to eye on what was seen on this.

;::edit from robbie::::

sorry..i posted in here...i didnt mess with what you said..meant to hit reply and hit edit by mistake

Last edited by Robbie; 08-20-2004 at 05:54 AM.
Old 08-20-2004, 05:55 AM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Originally Posted by -Baker-
good to see I'm not blind or deaf.....all good points mentioned and again Robbie you and I see eye to eye on what was seen on this.

nope...not blind or deaf. (sorry im going on about this..i never feed to this $hit)

im not knocking there riding EVER...its clear they are very good riders...so dont think about that when im talking/typing

but there attitudes on here for the past year was the same on mtv.
you cant act like that an expect anyone to bring you to a higher level.
it will NEVER work....

i'd suggest they put down there bikes and ego's and work on ur tudes.

tony's tude has changed on here in the last 3-4 months...i dont see him bickering/complaining as much....that is older footage..so maybe things have changed...

stunters are a dime a dozen now...and i think everyone knows this.
i got a guy here in chicago that would put 90% of the "big name" riders
to shame...put all the riders in the same suits...dont tell anyone who there names are...chances are ur not so big...just another rider....

so with that being said....
IF you got you foot (name) in the door, have a professional attitude when you are in public places or whatever/where ever...

good luck to you guys...its going to be a struggle...and as drew says

"we must march on"
Old 08-20-2004, 07:01 AM

Jayseal22 is an unknown quantity at this point

even bad publicity is still better then no publicity. I think people are smart enough to know that they drama it up for tv. it was a real world on bikes. Just noone got naked. I think they will get laughed at a bit or at least Tony D for looking a bit like a fake *** gangasta! I mean do people really take them selves seriously when they walk like that? kinda lame. but then again we wont know how it really was due to the wonderful editing. He could have poped out of charcater and laughed and showed he was screwing around. But hey youll never know
Old 08-20-2004, 07:09 AM

X-Rated has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I say.... xXx is NOT the best like they said 10000000 times in the show (DV8 is)..
PBR is about as real as it comes! GJ to Geared Up and best of luck to them!
:YEAH
Old 08-20-2004, 07:09 AM

iceberg is an unknown quantity at this point

nope...not blind or deaf. (sorry im going on about this..i never feed to this $hit)

im not knocking there riding EVER...its clear they are very good riders...so dont think about that when im talking/typing

but there attitudes on here for the past year was the same on mtv.
you cant act like that an expect anyone to bring you to a higher level.
it will NEVER work....

i'd suggest they put down there bikes and ego's and work on ur tudes.

tony's tude has changed on here in the last 3-4 months...i dont see him bickering/complaining as much....that is older footage..so maybe things have changed...

stunters are a dime a dozen now...and i think everyone knows this.
i got a guy here in chicago that would put 90% of the "big name" riders
to shame...put all the riders in the same suits...dont tell anyone who there names are...chances are ur not so big...just another rider....

so with that being said....
IF you got you foot (name) in the door, have a professional attitude when you are in public places or whatever/where ever...

good luck to you guys...its going to be a struggle...and as drew says

"we must march on"
i have to say that most of the time i stay away from these post like this but i have to say all they showed was drama.........and the way some of them guys where acting not saying any names was bull **** , most of us are not like that at all ,i work ,go to the gym and then go riding its not any thing like the way they showed it last night.........AND WHAT REALY PISSED ME OFF WAS WHEN TONY D WAS MAD B/C ALL THEY GOT WAS 4 NEW TIRES AND SOME OTHER LITTLE **** , MAN ITS BETTER THEN NOTHING 4 TIRES THATS WELL OVER $600 BUCKS WE 346 ARE HAPPY AS **** WHEN WE GET ALL THE USED TIES FROM OUR SHOP .......

but i have to say the guy from PBR....thats my dogg man :YEAH he was true as **** and put it just how i see it '' its all about fun" you forget about that ,then it becomes a job ,and jobs are no fun
Old 08-20-2004, 07:11 AM
Regular StuntLifer

Drew Stone is a decent person

Okay this is another thread saying Bad **** about the show... But I think I have a valuable point!!!!

I respect everyone of the riders in the show. That show made us all look like a bunch of low lifes who are just doing illegal shi* for the hell of it.

First Kyle and Anthony are both good people I have meet both of them. I also was on a team that people argued and clashed all the time. That is part of what being a team is about. Sometimes it can work sometimes it cant. But here is the problem with that.. There is conflict in every situation in life I.e. companies, corpaorations ect. You dont see them people getting on tv trying to make there people or establishment look like shi*. So What tony and kyle didnt see eye to eye. That is life...They decided to go different ways. So who cares why make a show about drama.

We so could have done with out this show on mtv. The reason being is we are never going to get another chance to redeem ourselfs. What is done is done.. I can tell you that I would never tell any big corpartion that I was on MTV, they would take a look at that and laugh.. That stupid *** show made us look like all we do is swear up and down and have no respect for anything. yeah People were trying to be perfessional but that was totally ruined by mtvs editing to make it look like all they did was fight.. I am sure that kyle and ant had good times together. And Regardless what that show said I am sure that they have talked since then. You see the stunt world is a big brotherhood from what I have learned and experinced. We all help each other and yes we are all different people but that it the way life is..

All I am saying is the stunts were cool to watch. But I could have put in any one of my 50 stunt dvds and watched them and been just as happy. Now when I go out people are going to be like you guys are not professionals all you do is bicker swear and have no respect.. Thanks MTV for fu(king up our chances... I am not for sure but I would say that this show might have set us back farther than we think......I hope not but Its not entertaing to watch our brothers fight...

Besides that its back to stunting, Competitions, shows, and hopefully one day someone will believe that this is a true sport till then we make it by how we have been doing it for years. And for now that is fine with me...
"Our Chances"?
Har Har Har
You better let that fart out kid
This show is one of the biggest things to ever happen to this lifestyle (Sport if you want to call it that). Your opinion (Like everyone else's) is 100% valid
Watch what happens now........
Old 08-20-2004, 07:26 AM

Originally Posted by Drew Stone
"Our Chances"?
Har Har Har
This show is one of the biggest things to ever happen to this lifestyle (Sport if you want to call it that). Your opinion (Like everyone else's) is 100% valid
Old 08-20-2004, 07:32 AM
GOODBYE STUNTLIFE

All I was saying is that... Putting peoples private lifes out there like that wasnt right... that should have been kept behind closed doors.... We want to be recognized as professionals.. and some of that show did not portray it.. I am re watching it again as I type this.... I just wished no drama and maybe an extra hour longer.... But no drama for sure... At every event I have been to everyone helps each other out.. Lords know I have helped a few people out in my day with no expecations in return... Sure we all fight and argue but it is gone in aday or 2 and the love is returned... When you show something on tv for an hour and a big part of it is about a fight... what are people going to think????????????

Just an opion

Much respect for you Stone!!!

"Our Chances"?
Har Har Har
Old 08-20-2004, 07:36 AM

Originally Posted by sclevela
these are the same ****** idiots who really believe that finding nemo was a tru ****** story......................
its NOT???????
Old 08-20-2004, 07:39 AM

GTA_VC is a decent person

"Our Chances"?
Har Har Har
What happens now? Tony D gets a time out? The only good part of that show was Digity, everybody else came off as cry babies.

I was very dissapointed.
Old 08-20-2004, 07:44 AM
dedrater

verticaljay is a decent person

ghood job drew..........i know it wasnt exactly how u wanted it (not 100 percent yer style u can tell)

as far as good or bad and people talkin **** about how "someone really is" and they know it now after watchin mtv................these are the same ****** idiots who really believe that finding nemo was a tru ****** story......................its on tv u ******** u dont get to know someone that way!

thank you!

god you could take video footage of the pope...edit it and make him look bad

Old 08-20-2004, 07:44 AM
Regular StuntLifer

Drew Stone is a decent person

[QUOTE=sclevela]ghood job drew..........i know it wasnt exactly how u wanted it (not 100 percent yer style u can tell)

Thanx Scott. The show was not exactly how how I wanted it but I'm realistic to know that was never going to happen anyway and I can accept the end result.

And who the hell wants to watch a show where a bunch of guys are making love to each other the whole time? DRAMA captures peoples attention and keeps them interested. If all a few people are going to cry about is "The Drama" (Of a MTV "True Life" show that went out to Millions) then I'll take it.

Drew "Papillion" Stone
www.stonefilmsnyc.com
www.yodrewstone.com
Old 08-20-2004, 07:47 AM
GOODBYE STUNTLIFE

I feel ya... there drama is always interesting....

Just keep up the good work stone!!!! Love your movies....

[QUOTE=Drew Stone]
ghood job drew..........i know it wasnt exactly how u wanted it (not 100 percent yer style u can tell)

Thanx Scott. The show was not exactly how how I wanted it but I'm realistic to know that was never going to happen anyway and I can accept the end result.

And who the hell wants to watch a show where a bunch of guys are making love to each other the whole time? DRAMA captures peoples attention and keeps them interested. If all a few people are going to cry about is "The Drama" (Of a MTV "True Life" show that went out to Millions) then I'll take it.

Drew "Papillion" Stone
www.stonefilmsnyc.com
www.yodrewstone.com

Quick Reply: I Say FU(K MTV