I Say FU(K MTV

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2004, 01:02 PM

Jayseal22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: I Say FU(K MTV

yeah i would say it to his face as a matter of fact. It was no disrespect in anyway and if you understood what i was trying to say about "THE TV SHOW" then you would get it.

I did not say Tony D is a Fake as Gangsta. what I did say is

I think they will get laughed at a bit or at least Tony D for looking a bit like a fake *** gangasta!
It has nothing to do with how he is in real life. I am saying the character that they made him out to be was all Gangster. Nothing to do with how he really is. i have watched his stuff on the european tours and he is good. hes getting it done. But on this TV show he looked kinda like he was trying to be all Gangster. What that had to do with walking i really don't understand though? I don't recall saying anything about him walking. and i just put my bike in the ground 2 weeks ago and had a bit of a limp thats expected. but still what that has to do with it I don't know.

you have to admit that they made him look like he wanted to fight and tried to portray a typical Tv view of what a guy from Brooklyn is like.

So like I said the TV character and the real deal are 2 very different people. So yes infact i will say it to his face.

wear open toed sandles
is this a *** referance? I am not familiar with the Homosexual lifestyle really so i don't know all the burns but I guess if thats what that was then o well.

oh and that's kinda FuC*&d up to say to me after I tried to say you guys did some good work from what I saw. Then someone one posted

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...5&page=2&pp=20

I didnt see you on here backing up against that cat? WTF maybe your anger needs to be redirected 2502
Old 08-20-2004, 01:14 PM

2502 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Jayseal22
even bad publicity is still better then no publicity. I think people are smart enough to know that they drama it up for tv. it was a real world on bikes. Just noone got naked. I think they will get laughed at a bit or at least Tony D for looking a bit like a fake *** gangasta! I mean do people really take them selves seriously when they walk like that? kinda lame.

Did I just miss something? And not that wasn't a *** reference. If I wanted to call you a ***, I'd say it. I know plenty of manly men with pride and dignity that wear open toed shoes... anyway...you just said you didn't know what I was talking about when you said something about how they walked. Man, whatever. You're lame. I'm done commenting on it. Tony D's puttin' it down, attitude or no attitude, wanksta or gangsta. End comment.
Old 08-20-2004, 02:29 PM

Jayseal22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 2502
anyway...you just said you didn't know what I was talking about when you said something about how they walked. Man, whatever. You're lame. I'm done commenting on it.
Good cause as i said Its the tv personility they made not Tony D.

Tony D's puttin' it down, attitude or no attitude, wanksta or gangsta. End comment.
indeed he is. No argument there.

But I guess if you try and be a supporter of a shop or whatever you get zapped for it. and i wanted to come down and get my plastic put back togather
Old 08-23-2004, 11:14 AM

2502 is a decent person

Jayseal, I appreciate any support, and props you give us. What I hate the most is when we get people in here or wherever commenting on people's riding style, and getting into the immature name calling crap. So when I read that post, it pissed me off. I'm not apologizing, but didn't want you to think the rest of the staff here is ungrateful.
Old 08-23-2004, 11:28 AM

ill shane is an unknown quantity at this point

Drama is a part of life. I am part of a team that started out as 6 and is now 3. Drama is the cause of that. Every stunt team goes through it some break up because of it. Its a big part of stunt riding.
Was the show not called True Life.
Old 08-23-2004, 12:23 PM

tannar_zane is an unknown quantity at this point

hmm... lots of valid points here.

anyone who can pop a wheelie think he's a pro and wants to get paid and have a website/stickers/t-shirts made. i ride w/ a team in dallas, and we never have conflict or "drama". because we stunt on the side of our real lives/jobs. we keep it a hobby. and we make extra $$$ on the weekends doing a show here, or a show there... and we do a good job. that's all we keep it as. we don't care about "makin' it" or "fame" or "coorperate sponsers" - screw all that. the only reason we have a website is just to post stuff for possible shows and contact info, as well as for others. we ride for fun, and have been since we were pre-teenagers.

as for the show on MTV:
yes, any publicity is good publicity, but damn. i expected that from MTV, lol. the pioneers of drama. oh well, it's all good. maybe it'll spark something, maybe not, but either way, it was fun to watch. i mean hell, **** was on MTV. but i think it was fake mostly. Diggity said it best when he said,"if you don't ride for fun, then you've lost the whole sight of it all." i don't care if the sport ever "makes it" because it'll never benefit me, but if it does it'll be nice to watch on X-games or something. for others tho, it means everything. even not having a real job. soooo...... i guess that's another shitty opinion, hahaha. that's all.
Old 08-23-2004, 04:03 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Drew Stone is a decent person

[QUOTE=sclevela]i love people who make comments on how someone is goin about **** wrong and how they think so-and-so should approach sponsors or acty on camera or WORK WITH MTV TO GET THIS SPORT 60 MINUTES OF NATIONAL; AIRTIME! and blah blah blah...............dont u all realize somethin..........until u quit yer pathetic lil real world jobs and dedicate yer life to what u love ur opinions dont mean dik......cuz u dont know what its all about......

Right on, aint that the truth?
YOU ARE YOUR RESULTS.
Everything else you are just "Talking out the side of your neck".
Old 08-23-2004, 04:09 PM

yzfrone is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sclevela
i love people who make comments on how someone is goin about **** wrong and how they think so-and-so should approach sponsors or acty on camera or WORK WITH MTV TO GET THIS SPORT 60 MINUTES OF NATIONAL; AIRTIME! and blah blah blah...............dont u all realize somethin..........until u quit yer pathetic lil real world jobs and dedicate yer life to what u love ur opinions dont mean dik......cuz u dont know what its all about.......and u dont know **** about tryin to figure out how to get home when u dont have money for gas cuz u didnt sell 2 more videos or cuz the promoter wrote u a bad check!
Old 08-23-2004, 10:30 PM

damn since my last post didnt work...

Old 08-23-2004, 11:04 PM

serslyfkdup is an unknown quantity at this point

mtv sucks...drew stone puts out good vids....I don't think they got the whole picture.who cares .I mean people pay OCC like 20 bucks for an autograph.I hope woods,gorka ,and tony d geared up,and pbr and everybody else doin it get it too.
Old 08-24-2004, 11:17 AM

rbab77 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jayseal22
yeah i would say it to his face as a matter of fact. It was no disrespect in anyway and if you understood what i was trying to say about "THE TV SHOW" then you would get it.

I did not say Tony D is a Fake as Gangsta. what I did say is

It has nothing to do with how he is in real life. I am saying the character that they made him out to be was all Gangster. Nothing to do with how he really is. i have watched his stuff on the european tours and he is good. hes getting it done. But on this TV show he looked kinda like he was trying to be all Gangster. What that had to do with walking i really don't understand though? I don't recall saying anything about him walking. and i just put my bike in the ground 2 weeks ago and had a bit of a limp thats expected. but still what that has to do with it I don't know.

you have to admit that they made him look like he wanted to fight and tried to portray a typical Tv view of what a guy from Brooklyn is like.
who the hell is from brooklyn..... ITS NOT TONY D.... He is from WOODBRIDGE NJ.
Old 08-24-2004, 01:29 PM

so im assuming that is still directed at me...........................um yeah im a retard.............thats why .............u know what ur right i am............but at least im good at it.............what besides having someone get one good nphoto of u during a break and stop for yer avatar can u brag about bein good at?

tell me i said hi!
Old 08-24-2004, 01:33 PM

Jay6 is a decent person

Originally Posted by yzfrone

Yo c@ck addict. Leave the wierd looking kid alone, having to live with that nose is bad enough
Old 08-24-2004, 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by Jay6
Yo c@ck addict. Leave the wierd looking kid alone, having to live with that nose is bad enough
Old 08-25-2004, 09:39 AM

Jay6 is a decent person

thank u..........i think
your welcome scott. I am always here to help
Old 08-25-2004, 10:10 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

darkphiber is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Drew Stone
"Our Chances"?
Har Har Har
You better let that fart out kid
This show is one of the biggest things to ever happen to this lifestyle (Sport if you want to call it that). Your opinion (Like everyone else's) is 100% valid
Watch what happens now........
probably been better if it was properly directed and planned..
Old 08-25-2004, 10:48 AM

IMR-Merlin is a decent person

I have tried to stay out of this like most of us, but I read R6bbies post and I agree 100%. All I hear is how Kyle Woods and Drew Stone are trying to make this a mainstream and professional sport. They should have thought about that while they were talking/filming. Someone gave MTV the footage to edit.....right?