Im really disappointed MTV sucks

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2004, 12:47 AM

J.C. is an unknown quantity at this point
Im really disappointed MTV sucks

Ok I watched the show tonight. It was better than I thought but here I go

We went out for a couple of nights filming supposedly as a team show ok . We wheelied up and down i4 the major interstate between Daytona and Orlando also they shot film at the spot. I want to ask what was the point of us even doing that? Me Rick and Duk risked alot doing that filming for what? So we can get a shot of us sitting there at a light a blur in the corner of the screen. If I would have known that that’s how it was gonna be I wouldn’t have went out and done that. The funny thing is that we were told repeatedly that it was going to be done as a team we were all going to be put out and we all really come off.

Other wise I think that there was a bit too much drama.

I would have to say that geared up came off really good congrats guys

and drew im not trying to be a dick but i know that me rick and duk were let down that **** was a waste of our time
Old 08-20-2004, 12:50 AM

*SPEEDY* is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Im really disappointed MTV sucks

Originally Posted by J.C.

We went out for a couple of nights filming supposedly as a team show ok . We wheelied up and down i4 the major interstate between Daytona and Orlando also they shot film at the spot. I want to ask what was the point of us even doing that? Me Rick and Duk risked alot doing that filming for what? So we can get a shot of us sitting there at a light a blur in the corner of the screen. If I would have known that that’s how it was gonna be I wouldn’t have went out and done that. The funny thing is that we were told repeatedly that it was going to be done as a team we were all going to be put out and we all really come off.

Other wise I think that there was a bit too much drama.

and drew im not trying to be a dick but i know that me rick and duk were let down that **** was a waste of our time
the drama thing is just what you have to expect outta tv thats what sells
it sucks they didnt mention yall but there was people on the other teams they didnt mention either
Old 08-20-2004, 12:56 AM

Originally Posted by *SPEEDY*
the drama thing is just what you have to expect outta tv thats what sells
it sucks they didnt mention yall but there was people on the other teams they didnt mention either
its not even them really saying our names althought that would have been nice and im sure that the people on the other teams arent to happy. its the point that we went out and filmed all night and none made it wtf why waste our time
Old 08-20-2004, 01:10 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Darkmind is a decent person

I thought the show was good but MTV really did let you guys down witch is bullshit.
Old 08-20-2004, 01:16 AM

Kev900RR is an unknown quantity at this point

I think that show just made stunters look rediculous. Lets see.... First you got the guys that pretty much own their own business, or had it given to them, and they wanna quit their jobs to ride for a living, Why don't you two boyz come on back down to earth and realize its a hobby, possibly side cash, but definatly not a living!!! P.B.R. You guys kept it real, thanks digity. As for the triple extreme fellas, Im sorry, you guys are just a bunch of fu(king cry babies! Ya'll shoulda just kept making your black sheep movies and kept it at that...Kyle Woods is too damn cocky. How embarassing is that to go to a dealer to get sponsored and they send you out the door with a bunch of crap, WOW that makes me want to give up my day job! Let Us not forget about Mr. Tony D's Freestyle teIam (look there is an I in team) Dude, You're a Psyco sumumabittch, You just lost my vote for stunter of the year. How you just gunna sell out on kyle when you see DARIUS roll into the parking lot and ask to join his team you may have got paid, but know this, Darius is the man and I'm sure he had a "whole lot" to do with that victory. I calling Mtv and asking them to put DMXtreme, Darius240z, P.B.R., Dan Jackson, And the STREETFIGHTERZ in the next true life video. Those guys keep it real and get my money when a new video drops. So thanks alot guys, as if people hasn't seen us make an *** out of ourselves enough on the streets, You people go and make an *** out of us on MTV.
Old 08-20-2004, 03:24 AM

cookin-f2 is an unknown quantity at this point

j.c.,no ****n ****!!!!u all risked alot going out and getting that footage in!!!i would be pissed,they need to see where all the talent is and stop taping sissy pants kyle woods.i am sorry but everyone makes him out 2 b more than he really is. peace out fella's
Old 08-20-2004, 03:30 AM

el nino is an unknown quantity at this point

honestly, woudl you have prefered there to be no true life? they gave a pretty well rounded point of view. the guy who lives it -digidy, the guys who wanan make it- geared up and the overachievers-xxx.

think of it this way.... if they woulda made it like servin it up 2, peopel woudl change teh channels right away. to teh average person a circle wheelie is a circle wheelie. WE on stunt life know darius circles and digidys are different, its what WE notice. but you gotta make the show viewable.

remember, the show is called true "life." life meaning how the 3 groupd live it. not true "dvd" as the way we see it. i dont think the show made a dent in teh sport, probably didnt do anything
Old 08-20-2004, 03:58 AM
GOODBYE STUNTLIFE

Droptop can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by el nino
i dont think the show made a dent in teh sport, probably didnt do anything

I bet it fu(ked it up for us!!!!!!! Just watch... People are going to think we are a bunch of retards who own bikes!!!
Old 08-20-2004, 04:09 AM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Robbie can only hope to improve

they showed themselfs very well...they where clean...not acting like monkeys..not swearing every 5 secs...that is the attitude that can get you payed...not to mention the love that was shown for the family and the 'sport'

i wish you guys the best

G'd up :YEAH
Old 08-20-2004, 07:26 AM
dedrater

verticaljay is a decent person

Originally Posted by Kev900RR
I think that show just made stunters look rediculous. Lets see.... First you got the guys that pretty much own their own business, or had it given to them, and they wanna quit their jobs to ride for a living, Why don't you two boyz come on back down to earth and realize its a hobby, possibly side cash, but definatly not a living!!! P.B.R. You guys kept it real, thanks digity. As for the triple extreme fellas, Im sorry, you guys are just a bunch of fu(king cry babies! Ya'll shoulda just kept making your black sheep movies and kept it at that...Kyle Woods is too damn cocky. How embarassing is that to go to a dealer to get sponsored and they send you out the door with a bunch of crap, WOW that makes me want to give up my day job! Let Us not forget about Mr. Tony D's Freestyle teIam (look there is an I in team) Dude, You're a Psyco sumumabittch, You just lost my vote for stunter of the year. How you just gunna sell out on kyle when you see DARIUS roll into the parking lot and ask to join his team you may have got paid, but know this, Darius is the man and I'm sure he had a "whole lot" to do with that victory. I calling Mtv and asking them to put DMXtreme, Darius240z, P.B.R., Dan Jackson, And the STREETFIGHTERZ in the next true life video. Those guys keep it real and get my money when a new video drops. So thanks alot guys, as if people hasn't seen us make an *** out of ourselves enough on the streets, You people go and make an *** out of us on MTV.

Get to know people before you judge them, don't judge them from an edited show...
Old 08-20-2004, 07:28 AM

X-Rated has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Lets see how many threads can be started bout MTV..
Old 08-20-2004, 09:09 AM

NickDavid is an unknown quantity at this point

What do you think this world owes you? What have you done to personally contribute to this "sport" at all? I bet nothing. I hate to break it to you man, but you're just another stuntlife groupie that jumped on the badwagon when you watched your first starboyz video. You didn't risk anything at all by going out there. You do it every day. Don't expect anything in return. You should be happy that you actually had someone film you. Cause there's a thousand other "home-town-hero's" that would have taken your place in a second. You just made a great point in this so-called "sport". Some of you people think that you deserve something for riding a bike. Are you kidding me? You deserve nothing. You should be happy to recieve FREE tires from anyone. This "sport" is only a couple years old and you expect what? The fuking olympics? I've seen what TEAMS do with sponsors. They get a little sticker, slap it on their bike and enjoy the free ****. You should actually be on your hands and knees sucking Drews dick for him filming you. Almost anyone would welcome him into their home and let him film. And just be happy that you have the chance to be seen. Now, not all "Top Crews" should do this, cause they have put in all the hard work and dedication, also passed the point of FREE Advertising, but you have no right to whine and complain.

I think you all should take a page out of Brandon's book. Just enjoy this ****. Have fun with it. I respect anyone and everyone that has changed their lives for this sport. I gave up alot and lost alot for this sport...and I also failed, but hey, I tried, gave it all I could give and I contributed. And ya know what, I never asked for a single thing other than a thank you. There are many riders out there that have "in my mind" thrown away their lives for this. Some have been divorced due to bikes and or died. And 30 years from now I hope everyone can say it was worth it, but give yourself a reality check before you dedicate anything. Be honest with yourself. There's 20 more "teams" poppin up around the country every day and now that "True Life" has aired, there will be 100 more within the next month.

Good job guys on actually getting somewhere in this world. It's hard to make a mark and hopefully MTV helped out.

Good luck.

-------------
Nick David
Old 08-20-2004, 09:19 AM

X-Rated has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Originally Posted by NickDavid
What do you think this world owes you? What have you done to personally contribute to this "sport" at all? I bet nothing. I hate to break it to you man, but you're just another stuntlife groupie that jumped on the badwagon when you watched your first starboyz video. You didn't risk anything at all by going out there. You do it every day. Don't expect anything in return. You should be happy that you actually had someone film you. Cause there's a thousand other "home-town-hero's" that would have taken your place in a second. You just made a great point in this so-called "sport". Some of you people think that you deserve something for riding a bike. Are you kidding me? You deserve nothing. You should be happy to recieve FREE tires from anyone. This "sport" is only a couple years old and you expect what? The fuking olympics? I've seen what TEAMS do with sponsors. They get a little sticker, slap it on their bike and enjoy the free ****. You should actually be on your hands and knees sucking Drews dick for him filming you. Almost anyone would welcome him into their home and let him film. And just be happy that you have the chance to be seen. Now, not all "Top Crews" should do this, cause they have put in all the hard work and dedication, also passed the point of FREE Advertising, but you have no right to whine and complain.

I think you all should take a page out of Brandon's book. Just enjoy this ****. Have fun with it. I respect anyone and everyone that has changed their lives for this sport. I gave up alot and lost alot for this sport...and I also failed, but hey, I tried, gave it all I could give and I contributed. And ya know what, I never asked for a single thing other than a thank you. There are many riders out there that have "in my mind" thrown away their lives for this. Some have been divorced due to bikes and or died. And 30 years from now I hope everyone can say it was worth it, but give yourself a reality check before you dedicate anything. Be honest with yourself. There's 20 more "teams" poppin up around the country every day and now that "True Life" has aired, there will be 100 more within the next month.

Good job guys on actually getting somewhere in this world. It's hard to make a mark and hopefully MTV helped out.

Good luck.

-------------
Nick David
well said
Old 08-20-2004, 09:26 AM

Dirty B is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kev900RR
Bro, don't base your opinion on a person based on an edited cable TV show. I know all of the riders featured in this show personally and they all have dedicated so much of their lives to this sport that they don't deserve you coming on here and bashing them.
Old 08-20-2004, 09:38 AM

*SPEEDY* is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dirty B
Bro, don't base your opinion on a person based on an edited cable TV show. I know all of the riders featured in this show personally and they all have dedicated so much of their lives to this sport that they don't deserve you coming on here and bashing them.
hell yea i hate it when someone sees people like kyle on tv and say hes cocky hes not hes accually a really cool guy who really loves the sport

Old 08-20-2004, 09:59 AM
Regular StuntLifer

Drew Stone is a decent person

J.C. ;

When the show aired last night I was suprised by the P.B.R. "Street Footage" that was in the piece. Many of those shots we're not in there the last version of the edit that I saw. Apparently the MTV "Ethics & Liability" people saw you guys riding on the highway (Which I believe is some of the most radical street footage ever shot) and FREAKED OUT. At the last second they "Toned down" the street riding by swapping out some of the shots with mellower ones.

As far as your issues with Brandon (P.B.R.) goes that has nothing to do with me or this show. Rick and Duk are grown men as well and spoke to me directly about it without having to air it on Stuntlife. This show went out to Millions of people around the world I'm sorry you can't look beyond your issues and see that. Feel free to call me on the phone to speak about it man to man if you feel the need.

Drew Stone
Old 08-20-2004, 10:24 AM

Good luck.

-------------
Nick David
hey you stupid *** go back to the shed you fuking homo

read my post again all i wanted to know is why did we go out and film if none of it got used. i didnt say that i wanted anything in return

oh ya i dont go out and wheelie the streets all the time right now im on probation thats how i risked alot but do you know why i went out anyway love for my hobbie
Old 08-20-2004, 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by Drew Stone
J.C. ;

When the show aired last night I was suprised by the P.B.R. "Street Footage" that was in the piece. Many of those shots we're not in there the last version of the edit that I saw. Apparently the MTV "Ethics & Liability" people saw you guys riding on the highway (Which I believe is some of the most radical street footage ever shot) and FREAKED OUT. At the last second they "Toned down" the street riding by swapping out some of the shots with mellower ones.

As far as your issues with Brandon (P.B.R.) goes that has nothing to do with me or this show. Rick and Duk are grown men as well and spoke to me directly about it without having to air it on Stuntlife. This show went out to Millions of people around the world I'm sorry you can't look beyond your issues and see that. Feel free to call me on the phone to speak about it man to man if you feel the need.

Drew Stone
yo drew i dont have your number so you have to call me

386 216 2376
162*31507*1

geared up on the come up i could watch the geared up part all day

ill talk to you

oh ya cookinf2 kyle is the man and in my book underated but i think that tony d is alittle overated

later bro
Old 08-20-2004, 10:32 AM

NickDavid is an unknown quantity at this point

hey you stupid *** go back to the shed you fuking homo
your my idol... your a nobody and will always be a nobody.. lol sucka!
Old 08-20-2004, 10:35 AM

your my idol... your a nobody and will always be a nobody.. lol sucka!
who are you ? do you even have a bike? what are you still doing power wheelies? you must be for haten on someone trying to go somewhere

Quick Reply: Im really disappointed MTV sucks