Im really disappointed MTV sucks

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2004, 10:41 AM

NickDavid is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Im really disappointed MTV sucks

Originally Posted by J.C.
who are you ? do you even have a bike? what are you still doing power wheelies? you must be for haten on someone trying to go somewhere
I'm your father, so respect me.

I have a big wheel with a 70 tooth sprocket. You should see the stoppies this thing can roll. Puts Cramer to shame. And yes, I still rock 4th gear power wheelies! They rock! God, I love stuntlife... I have pictures of all the starboyz pinned on my walls... Can we hang out?
Old 08-20-2004, 10:53 AM

J.C. is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NickDavid

I have a big wheel with a 70 tooth sprocket. You should see the stoppies this thing can roll. Puts Cramer to shame. And yes, I still rock 4th gear power wheelies! They rock! God, I love stuntlife... I have pictures of all the starboyz pinned on my walls... Can we hang out?
whats up with you and the starboys.
Old 08-20-2004, 11:00 AM

illconduct is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Im really disappointed MTV sucks

Originally Posted by Kev900RR
I think that show just made stunters look rediculous. Lets see.... First you got the guys that pretty much own their own business, or had it given to them, and they wanna quit their jobs to ride for a living, Why don't you two boyz come on back down to earth and realize its a hobby, possibly side cash, but definatly not a living!!! P.B.R. You guys kept it real, thanks digity. As for the triple extreme fellas, Im sorry, you guys are just a bunch of fu(king cry babies! Ya'll shoulda just kept making your black sheep movies and kept it at that...Kyle Woods is too damn cocky. How embarassing is that to go to a dealer to get sponsored and they send you out the door with a bunch of crap, WOW that makes me want to give up my day job! Let Us not forget about Mr. Tony D's Freestyle teIam (look there is an I in team) Dude, You're a Psyco sumumabittch, You just lost my vote for stunter of the year. How you just gunna sell out on kyle when you see DARIUS roll into the parking lot and ask to join his team you may have got paid, but know this, Darius is the man and I'm sure he had a "whole lot" to do with that victory. I calling Mtv and asking them to put DMXtreme, Darius240z, P.B.R., Dan Jackson, And the STREETFIGHTERZ in the next true life video. Those guys keep it real and get my money when a new video drops. So thanks alot guys, as if people hasn't seen us make an *** out of ourselves enough on the streets, You people go and make an *** out of us on MTV.

GONNA have to disagree with Kev. Geared Up has a dream of a making a living out of stunt riding and to them props,don't give up. Nothing that amounts to
anything came easy. If it was easy the world world would be over run with
stunter stunting for a living. Their are stunters out there that do it full time. If GU gave up, one day the would look back and wonder if it ever would of been a success. Props Guys keep doing whatca doing.
By the way Kev I ride with ILLCONDUCT and we ride for a living...
A pretty nice living at that. Not bragging just saying we once had dreams
and didn't give up.............................
Old 08-20-2004, 12:30 PM

*SPEEDY* is an unknown quantity at this point

there is money in the sport
its not easy to acheive its alot of hard work
i will prolly never see a dime of it but the money is there
i dont think its something that will make you a millionare but look at starboys they are doin pretty damn good
Old 08-20-2004, 03:24 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

od1nixer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by illconduct
Nothing that amounts to anything came easy. If it was easy the world world would be over run with stunter stunting for a living. Their are stunters out there that do it full time. If GU gave up, one day the would look back and wonder if it ever would of been a success. Props Guys keep doing whatca doing.
:YEAH
Old 08-20-2004, 04:47 PM

cookin-f2 is an unknown quantity at this point

j.c.,i just think that the ones who really put alot of hard effort into the sport should get more than just a picture of them in the corner of the screen.the part where tony d and kyle are bickering back and forth just got on everyones nerves.instead of trying to get people to understand that what we do is what we love they are fighting like cats and dogs and making people think we are a bunch of people that get in trouble and own bikes.just my peace out
Old 08-20-2004, 04:58 PM

GreggV is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by illconduct
GONNA have to disagree with Kev. Geared Up has a dream of a making a living out of stunt riding and to them props,don't give up. Nothing that amounts to
anything came easy. If it was easy the world world would be over run with
stunter stunting for a living. Their are stunters out there that do it full time. If GU gave up, one day the would look back and wonder if it ever would of been a success. Props Guys keep doing whatca doing.
By the way Kev I ride with ILLCONDUCT and we ride for a living...
A pretty nice living at that. Not bragging just saying we once had dreams
and didn't give up.............................

Yeah bitch...............
Old 08-20-2004, 05:20 PM

DSMITH is an unknown quantity at this point

I think everyone in the stunt world does it because they love it. The ones that do it for a living (atleast the ones i know) saw that its a blessing that have made it this far.. Ill tell everyone we just keep it real here in the ATL, and to all of yall that i know, i know you keep it real. So peace to all of you and keep your heads up!!!1
:YEAH
Old 08-20-2004, 07:16 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

GSE Mike is an unknown quantity at this point

Yo JC....i didn't even see you rockin ****....Phuckin FCC corporate Bullshit....I hate MTV.....G'd up....
Old 08-20-2004, 07:18 PM

illmitch is a decent person

You a *** boy you **** smoker.....Back to the shed, now!
Old 08-20-2004, 08:58 PM

J.C. is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GSE Mike
Yo JC....i didn't even see you rockin ****....Phuckin FCC corporate Bullshit....I hate MTV.....G'd up....
i didnt either
Old 08-21-2004, 01:44 AM
RONINRACER PRODUCTIONS

LEE OF RONIN is an unknown quantity at this point

Yo Nick......Cali has had somekind of an influence on you..! Not sure what yet, but different....haha.

Also...kinda jacked up you bouncing so far like that, and to the one place I wish I could be. I'm nursing a tall glass of hater-ade just thinkin bout it...
Old 08-23-2004, 12:31 PM

tannar_zane is an unknown quantity at this point

haha, all MTV did was put MORE drama on stuntlife.com - that's great lmao tell me i'm wrong??? hahahahahaha
Old 08-23-2004, 02:06 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Jay Carnes will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by tannar_zane
haha, all MTV did was put MORE drama on stuntlife.com - that's great lmao tell me i'm wrong??? hahahahahaha

So F'n true!
Old 08-23-2004, 02:11 PM

Saturnin is a decent person

not be an *** but this is TV....lots of stuff gets cut for many many differnt reasons.....all of us knew that drew didnt have his finger in the edit bay..he just shot the footage for MTV......how often do ppl have to be reminded about that....its unfortunate that **** hat to be cut..and i'm sure there was tons of good stuff that didnt make it.....but **** happens...... obviously MTV had issues wif some of the footage otherwise they would have kept it....
TV is politics......we all know it.......
get over it....
Old 08-23-2004, 03:34 PM
u of m still sux

Ryan Cramer is an unknown quantity at this point

ever think that if you didnt make the cut, you just werent that interesting to watch?
that episode, covered all 3 aspects of our lifestyle. i thought it turned out great, and everyone sayin that it was all drama, GOOD, cause now regular people could relate to us. everyone goes through that ****, Ted from accounting maybe saw tony d and kyle bitching , thinking "man, i got a guy at work that acts just like that", but anyways, blah blah blah blah, everyone on here bitchin is just jealous that they werent on the show, if they were in it, would they be bitching?, no, doubt it. i thought all the riders in that show were fun to watch. me knowing some of the guyz, it was fun to watch them on t.v. from the couch in my home. when have you been able to say that yet?
Old 08-23-2004, 03:46 PM
love you loving to hate

Six Eight Nate is an unknown quantity at this point

i just said this in the last "Blah blah blah fill in blank here MTV sucks" thread...MTV does suck...didnt even know it was still around until this recent rash of MTV sucks threads...who the **** cares about MTV people??? Think the boyz over at Honda like AKira Yangawa are sitting around watching MTV wondering where the motorcycle trend is going these days and wondering how they could pick up on the popularity of all those other cool MTV shows you seen in the past? Like such greats as beavis and butthead, the real world, the real kitchen, the real pain in the *** that mtv is a channel that still exists...you know...so you all talking bout some pointless shyt...drop it, get on your bike...ride...forget about MTV cause believe me, 99 percent of the population on planet earth allready has
Old 08-23-2004, 04:37 PM

tannar_zane is an unknown quantity at this point

actually, haha, i agree - MTV does suck. i never watch it man, ****. that show should have cut the drama, and aired on Spike TV or the SPEED channel, somewhere it belongs. not MTV. i mean seriously???? the ONLY thing good about MTV is that there's millions of teenie-bobber kids that watch it, and besides the basic channels it's the most publicity you'll ever get out of a show. MTV did a fine job editing it to their standards tho, we all know how **** really goes on. hahaha, MORE DRAMAAAAAA!!!!!!! lmao
Old 08-23-2004, 07:42 PM
www.Redline-Xtreme.com

RedlineJimmy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ryan Cramer
ever think that if you didnt make the cut, you just werent that interesting to watch?
that episode, covered all 3 aspects of our lifestyle. i thought it turned out great, and everyone sayin that it was all drama, GOOD, cause now regular people could relate to us. everyone goes through that ****, Ted from accounting maybe saw tony d and kyle bitching , thinking "man, i got a guy at work that acts just like that", but anyways, blah blah blah blah, everyone on here bitchin is just jealous that they werent on the show, if they were in it, would they be bitching?, no, doubt it. i thought all the riders in that show were fun to watch. me knowing some of the guyz, it was fun to watch them on t.v. from the couch in my home. when have you been able to say that yet?
Glad we see things eye to eye on most subjects.

MTV maybe dumb to most of you "cool" people, but there are still tons of people watching it and I got tons of emails from news stations, new fans of the sport, etc (and we weren't even in the episode). Like it or not, this show on MTV was the largest wake-up call to the general public that has ever happened to date. It's obvious that MTV selected to follow the most out-going guys throughout the show. This way the viewers can relate to them on a more personal level and not get a headache watching 15-30 different riders in one segment.

Quick Reply: Im really disappointed MTV sucks