Cage Comparison

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2004, 08:34 PM

crzyray is an unknown quantity at this point
Cage Comparison

Throughout the past year we have expiremented with many different styles and types of crash cages. We have came to the conclusion that nothing compares to the new and improved cages that Freestyle Ingenuity offers. Freestyle has the most "rider friendly" cages on the market, by this i mean when riding you really cant even tell they are there.....Vs. the other cages that are bigger, bulkier, and a real pain on the shins.....

Freestyle has has been manufacturing these cages longer than anyone out, and continue to make small changes here and there to fufill stunter's needs. They are now manufacturing their cages with one of the strongest steels out, chromoly. The new added strength that the FI cages now offer has really made our descision a no-brainer. Another thing that we noticed when testing the different brand of cages out, is the way they will "flex" when hitting the ground, which many times equals a broken stator. The new FI cage has very little, if any flex at all. The way Freestyle cages fit the bike allow it to roll to its resting position instead of the blunt impact that other cages have, which takes alot of stress off of the mounting points......

So to anyone out there looking for a cage that is comfortable, in-expensive, and that gets the job done, I really think Freestyle Ingenuity is the only way to go. For any additional info on FI cages, visit their site....http://www.freestyleingenuity.com
Old 08-19-2004, 08:47 PM

catach42 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Cage Comparison

i can smell the cage drama beginning again.....
Old 08-19-2004, 08:50 PM

Brian~11 is an unknown quantity at this point

They dont take 2-3 mos to get it to you like powersomething do they?
Old 08-19-2004, 09:31 PM

gixsixrider is an unknown quantity at this point

Are there any cages or extended frame sliders made for a 98 CBR 600 or will the ones that are made for the F4i fit
Old 08-19-2004, 11:05 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by crzyray
Throughout the past year we have expiremented with many different styles and types of crash cages. We have came to the conclusion that nothing compares to the new and improved cages that Freestyle Ingenuity offers. Freestyle has the most "rider friendly" cages on the market, by this i mean when riding you really cant even tell they are there.....Vs. the other cages that are bigger, bulkier, and a real pain on the shins.....

Freestyle has has been manufacturing these cages longer than anyone out, and continue to make small changes here and there to fufill stunter's needs. They are now manufacturing their cages with one of the strongest steels out, chromoly. The new added strength that the FI cages now offer has really made our descision a no-brainer. Another thing that we noticed when testing the different brand of cages out, is the way they will "flex" when hitting the ground, which many times equals a broken stator. The new FI cage has very little, if any flex at all. The way Freestyle cages fit the bike allow it to roll to its resting position instead of the blunt impact that other cages have, which takes alot of stress off of the mounting points......

So to anyone out there looking for a cage that is comfortable, in-expensive, and that gets the job done, I really think Freestyle Ingenuity is the only way to go. For any additional info on FI cages, visit their site....http://www.freestyleingenuity.com
Did you write that yourself?
Old 08-19-2004, 11:53 PM
Group Moderator

AdrenalneJnky is an unknown quantity at this point

i would have to agree...

i mean every cage does its job im sure, but..big but there...

with some, u get broken motor mounts, broken frames its seems, they crack go right through casing ne way...

freestyle in my opinion def best cages and bars out there...
u gotta b confident in what ur riding with

www.FreestyleIngenuity.com check it, purchase, u will b very pleased !
Old 08-20-2004, 12:40 AM

yzfrone is an unknown quantity at this point

all cages are good, FI, 905, Powers...just pick one and i can guarantee it will save your bike.

they all cost around the same as well.

im running the 905...if its going by looks, i would definitly go by 905..it looks good.

Old 08-20-2004, 01:31 AM

Scott@STUNTERS is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, Ray, very good post.
I have always trusted Freestyle Ingenuity with my sliders, cage, and 12 bar needs. I have always run their products on my bikes, and have never had a problem.

you know where to go --> http://www.freestyleingenuity.com
Old 08-20-2004, 01:38 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

INSAIN is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Scott@STUNTERS
Wow, Ray, very good post.
I have always trusted Freestyle Ingenuity with my sliders, cage, and 12 bar needs. I have always run their products on my bikes, and have never had a problem.

you know where to go --> http://www.freestyleingenuity.com

Tell that to my front motor mount and my frame tabs on my gixxer

Maybe just a bad design on the Gix!

I will stand with Powers on this one!

All do a job....better than not having one at all!!!!
Old 08-20-2004, 11:42 AM

crzyray is an unknown quantity at this point

MikeM, yes the post was made by me?? Why do you ask???

Catach42, no drama, i just posted which cage has been proved best from our "testing"..

Gixsixrider, im not sure on all the products that freestyle offers, but im sure if you contacted them they would be glad to help you out..

Rock-n-929, FI got our cage to us very quickly, i would imagine that they treat all of their customers the same way

This post is not to create any drama, NONE, i made it simply to let everyone know that FI is the top cage out(in our opinion)......The results from the past year dont lie.....