Powers Bikeworx SUCK

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2004, 01:43 PM
WHEELIES "R" US

Jope is a decent person
Re: Powers Bikeworx SUCK

your situation is solved and now you have a thread with a big POWERS BIKEWORX SUCK
Old 08-05-2004, 02:37 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

the situation wasnt solved by powers
Old 08-05-2004, 02:46 PM

RDT-TODD is an unknown quantity at this point

Just wanted to put my 2 cents in Powers sponsors us and we have never had a problem with shipping or cages not withstanding a brutal beating. And Powers must be doing something right if they are sponsoring top teams like Starboyz and Team X Treem.
Old 08-05-2004, 05:39 PM

POPEYE is an unknown quantity at this point

i got mine and like it.
Old 08-05-2004, 10:54 PM

RDTdan is an unknown quantity at this point

I am getting in this way late, but sounds like people need to make their own decisions. I have used 905, and FI, and now I have a Powers cage and bar.
So far it is def my favorite and held up way better in my experience. I recently had my (powers) cage bend after 4 months of abuse. I called and got a new one in the mail within 3 days.

No problems here.

Keep making good product
Thanks Powers Bike Worx
Dan
Old 08-06-2004, 03:40 PM

kirk newcomer is a decent person

I think meacham said just about everything i was going to say.
i know that powers are going to start doing everything in house so there aren't delays. i cant really be the guy that blames ryan for starting a post bitching i know it got stuff resolved for me on stunt life before. i just think some of the comments from alot of people were alittle too mean. bottom line is that the cages are worth whatever wait you have. and i know everytime i need something or help that matt and chuck step up and get it done. youll get it here soon,.matt said he was going to send it out.
Old 08-06-2004, 09:13 PM

Mi Xtremes Vig is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kirk newcomer
I think meacham said just about everything i was going to say.
i know that powers are going to start doing everything in house so there aren't delays. i cant really be the guy that blames ryan for starting a post bitching i know it got stuff resolved for me on stunt life before. i just think some of the comments from alot of people were alittle too mean. bottom line is that the cages are worth whatever wait you have. and i know everytime i need something or help that matt and chuck step up and get it done. youll get it here soon,.matt said he was going to send it out.
i agree with you there. cant blame a guy for being upset about not getting a caged that he was promised. but to come on here and slander a business that wasnt at fault is not right. now that the problem is being solved the super mod needs to delete this thread.i know shugga is pro f.i. but he needs to do the right thing and delete this thread. even though im not a fan of f.i. or 905 i will not come on here and start a thread slandering them that would hurt their business.ill do it the fair way and build a better product.
Old 08-06-2004, 09:53 PM
The Mountain Killer

JonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Ryan Cramer
a super mod has to delete this, i tried and i dont have permission to
LOL some words you just can't take back
Old 08-06-2004, 10:30 PM
u of m still sux

Ryan Cramer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jon L T L
LOL some words you just can't take back

im not taking back what i said, something needed said and it got the job done , not just for me, but for others who wanted to say the same thing, now everybody else who was waiting and wandering what was going on is getting there cages as promised. my situation was solved on 2 parts, mostly because of Thomas at crashcage.com/F.I. and myself including XFR from Mass will get their cages as well.
Old 08-07-2004, 12:41 AM

Brian~11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sclevela
just out of curiousity y should the thread be deleted?

it showed a problem that alot of people seemed to have and alot of others seemed not to have..............in the end it has been solved for the thread starter ............... positive nding for him,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but wat about the others who had complaints id be interested to hear what comes of it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,as far as powers i have no negative opinion sometimes things get fukked up...........thats the business world .............but its how a company reacts to their mistakes that seperates a real business from those who will fail in the first 3 years.......................i say leave the thread itll possibly show how this company can turn a negative ionto a positive and build on it!

I agree, I would also like to add...It takes more than just being Professional in building a product. You have to be Professional in how you talk to people and treat people ( even when being criticized). You don't argue with people...you resolve it Professionally and promptly and make future customers think twice about what was being said w/ prompt and professional service with quality work. ( You don't win customers over by arguing...you do it by putting hastle free quality product out with promt professional service).
Old 08-07-2004, 01:13 PM
That's the age I act!!

shocker_jayson is an unknown quantity at this point
joking??

This is the first time I have read this thread and can't believe any of the ****!! These guys sponsor us and have done NOTHING but take care of us VERY, VERY well. On CBO's trailor I flipped my 929 down the road HARD. CHECK IT YOURSELF: http://www.sonicjay.com/video/stuntusa-ss-trailer.wmv I needed to replace a pair of $35 bars and it was rideable, cage still good. These cages are extremely durable. Ask yourself how much you would have spent if a cage wasn't on your bike. Cages wear out and break, the're not suppossed to last forever. A lot of guys have never rode without a cage so they have no idea what a cage is really worth. As far as taking time on the deliveries, there a small company that has a very good product and is selling the **** out of them. I talk to Matt or Sue every week or so and they always are so damn busy. It's not like there sitting around not doing anything, they bust *** to get **** done and really care about the guys doing this ****.

EVERYONE KNOWS THE THREE CAGE COMPANIES AND THEY ALL HAVE A GOOD PRODUCT. SOME ARE BETTER THAN OTHERS. HERE IS MY OPINION ON WHY I CHOSE TO CONTACT POWERS FIRST.

*Extremely nice people
*Lightweight to durability ratio is great. Not huge steel tubes.
*Triangles welded in the corners for stability
*CNC machine on the way to make sprockets, sf kits, etc.
*Nicely powdercoated cage
*Powdercoat machine coming (no waiting for powdercoater)
*Hiring more staff to keep up with demand
*Most inexpensive

The truth is they are really good people that have a great product. In turn they're so busy that it's now a problem. If it was my company That's a problem I would want. It means you doing something right!
Old 08-07-2004, 06:29 PM

Re: joking??

Originally Posted by shocker_jayson
This is the first time I have read this thread and can't believe any of the ****!! These guys sponsor us and have done NOTHING but take care of us VERY, VERY well. On CBO's trailor I flipped my 929 down the road HARD. CHECK IT YOURSELF: http://www.sonicjay.com/video/stuntusa-ss-trailer.wmv I needed to replace a pair of $35 bars and it was rideable, cage still good. These cages are extremely durable. Ask yourself how much you would have spent if a cage wasn't on your bike. Cages wear out and break, the're not suppossed to last forever. A lot of guys have never rode without a cage so they have no idea what a cage is really worth. As far as taking time on the deliveries, there a small company that has a very good product and is selling the **** out of them. I talk to Matt or Sue every week or so and they always are so damn busy. It's not like there sitting around not doing anything, they bust *** to get **** done and really care about the guys doing this ****.

EVERYONE KNOWS THE THREE CAGE COMPANIES AND THEY ALL HAVE A GOOD PRODUCT. SOME ARE BETTER THAN OTHERS. HERE IS MY OPINION ON WHY I CHOSE TO CONTACT POWERS FIRST.

*Extremely nice people
*Lightweight to durability ratio is great. Not huge steel tubes.
*Triangles welded in the corners for stability
*CNC machine on the way to make sprockets, sf kits, etc.
*Nicely powdercoated cage
*Powdercoat machine coming (no waiting for powdercoater)
*Hiring more staff to keep up with demand
*Most inexpensive

The truth is they are really good people that have a great product. In turn they're so busy that it's now a problem. If it was my company That's a problem I would want. It means you doing something right!
amen jayson
Old 08-07-2004, 09:00 PM
www.Redline-Xtreme.com

RedlineJimmy is an unknown quantity at this point

Why hasn't this thread been locked? If the originator of the thread wants it to be closed/locked then DO IT .

People need to stop replying back how good of a cage it is...blah....blah...blah! That wasn't the main concern regarding this thread. The point is they supposely sponsored an event claiming to give away cages to the winners of certain events. Ryan being a winner was annoyed that Powers didn't hold their end of the bargin despite several attempts to resolve this matter through emails and phone calls. Thanks to this post he started the issue has been resolved for not only himself, but for the winners of other events that Powers supposely sponsored.
Old 08-16-2004, 05:31 AM

Xfrnohands is an unknown quantity at this point

i hope we do get are cages that would be mint i mean i guess you could say that we were in the same situation as ryan.. waiting and waiting, but if everything is getting solved then sounds good to us! i need a new cage and 12 bar so that would be sweet!
Old 08-17-2004, 12:56 PM

brian jagger was supposed to contact powers about the winners and never did thats why no one got their cages
Old 08-17-2004, 01:37 PM
PsychoBuells Crazy Cracka

JAGMAN is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mi Xtremes Vig
brian jagger was supposed to contact powers about the winners and never did thats why no one got their cages

Do you really want to start this???

Go back and read my previous post on this issue and let me know.

JAGMAN
Old 08-19-2004, 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by JAGMAN

Do you really want to start this???

Go back and read my previous post on this issue and let me know.

JAGMAN
maybe if you did your job and come over to the powers bike worx booth and told them who the winners were then there wouldnt be any problems. how about we talk about this in person and get things straight instead of going back and forth on the computer