Powers Bikeworx SUCK

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2004, 02:31 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough
Re: Powers Bikeworx SUCK

i just would like to pipe in and ask who exactly are the 2 top teams that you are stating so matter of factly

does this mean they are the 2 top teams....or are they 2 of the top teams?
Old 08-04-2004, 02:41 PM
u of m still sux

Ryan Cramer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
i just would like to pipe in and ask who exactly are the 2 top teams that you are stating so matter of factly

i think she said TOP 2
Old 08-04-2004, 02:50 PM

Brian~11 is an unknown quantity at this point

sounds like a shady buisness...they shouldn't have lead the promoter into believing they would support the event w/o having the owners approval. they also got free publicity and had spots at the event....they should make good on the cages for that and NOW!!!!!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention Ryan and Jagman....My friends and I will be taking our buisness somewhere else. We dont want excuses...we just want to ride!!!!!

I also don't feel Ryan was just running his mouth on here...he contacted the Co. and they gave him dates and the runaround for 2 months. THis is what this site is for you got a problem...we all need to know who ,why and to stay away from their SHADY dealings.
Old 08-04-2004, 02:58 PM

Brian~11 is an unknown quantity at this point

you will not find a better product then powers. so i suggest you lighten up and approach situations in a better way instead of coming on here and bad mouthing a good business when it was your own fault ryan cramer. and as for you nags ill be in fl this weekend and all of october so you better be carfull of what you say!
Vig
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
You have to receive a product before you or anyone can determine if its the best!

Threats and abrasive personality is not professional.....I would fire your azz if it were my buisness and you said those things when speaking on behalf of my company....Your making them look as bad as the above stated.
Old 08-04-2004, 03:02 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ROCK~N~929
and as for you nags ill be in fl this weekend and all of october so you better be carfull of what you say!
What the hell are you talking about?
Old 08-04-2004, 03:04 PM
u of m still sux

Originally Posted by nags
What the hell are you talking about?
he didnt say it, he was quoting somebody else
Old 08-04-2004, 03:07 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by X-treem C
? Nags what problems have you had with POWERS..

or are you hopping on the wagon........

Just had problems with several of there bars. Spent hours cutting and rewelding them.
Old 08-04-2004, 03:29 PM

qtrac69er is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas

Well i was the only one that said it but we were talking about TEAM X-TREEME and STARBOYZ thanks
Old 08-04-2004, 05:14 PM

Mi Xtremes Vig is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nags
Just had problems with several of there bars. Spent hours cutting and rewelding them.
we are in the process of fixing that problem for good. so be patient everyone
Old 08-04-2004, 05:23 PM

Jordo636 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow this is funny...just the other day I dropped my bike from a 12 and the powersbikeworx bar broke at the welds in 3 places. I had my buddy down here in CC reweld and bend the bar back and I thought I was the only one that got a dud. Not hating on powersbikeworx but it did seem like the welding was not strong or something? Its good now though and hasn't broken again yet.
Old 08-04-2004, 05:28 PM

[QUOTE=ROCK~N~929]you will not find a better product then powers. so i suggest you lighten up and approach situations in a better way instead of coming on here and bad mouthing a good business when it was your own fault ryan cramer. and as for you nags ill be in fl this weekend and all of october so you better be carfull of what you say!
Vig
You have to receive a product before you or anyone can determine if its the best!

Threats and abrasive personality is not professional.....I would fire your azz if it were my buisness and you said those things when speaking on behalf of my company....Your making them look as bad as the above stated.[/QUOi

i have went through a 905, and f.i cage. my powers cage is still holding up. good design and structure integrity. my quote is a reaction to every one on here bad mouthing this company. im sticking up for what i believ in. so if u want me fired go ahead and call powers and let them know. what would you do if some one comes on a world wide chat forum and talks negative about your company which results in loss of business when that person was in the wrong. your going to stand up and tell them strait, i hope you would.if any one has a problem with powers then call them. do not come on here and slander them.
Old 08-04-2004, 05:35 PM

I'm not hating on anyones business and I will be honest that in my opinion the FI brakes more than the 905 or PBW I really dont like the FI design. I like Tim and I wish that he would make a design for a 636 but when I talked to Tim he seemed to not have any interest in ever making a cage for a 636. I think that all cages will break, its a given SOMETHING IS ALWAYS GOING TO GIVE...so I like the PBW and I will stick with it but what I was saying was that it was pretty wierd that me and alot of other people on this forum are having the same problems. If I was someone looking into buying a cage I would want to know from other people if they are good or not. Do you agree on that?

www.dontstoprunning.com
Old 08-04-2004, 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by Jordo636
Wow this is funny...just the other day I dropped my bike from a 12 and the powersbikeworx bar broke at the welds in 3 places. I had my buddy down here in CC reweld and bend the bar back and I thought I was the only one that got a dud. Not hating on powersbikeworx but it did seem like the welding was not strong or something? Its good now though and hasn't broken again yet.
jordo636

we back our products 100% if your cage broke on the welds then please call us and we will send you a new cage. there should be no more problems with welds since i have joined powers 3 weeks ago
Old 08-04-2004, 05:40 PM
u of m still sux

[QUOTE=Mi Xtremes Vig]
Originally Posted by ROCK~N~929
you will not find a better product then powers. so i suggest you lighten up and approach situations in a better way instead of coming on here and bad mouthing a good business when it was your own fault ryan cramer. and as for you nags ill be in fl this weekend and all of october so you better be carfull of what you say!
Vig

Threats and abrasive personality is not professional.....I would fire your azz if it were my buisness and you said those things when speaking on behalf of my company....Your making them look as bad as the above stated.[/QUOi

i have went through a 905, and f.i cage. my powers cage is still holding up. good design and structure integrity. my quote is a reaction to every one on here bad mouthing this company. im sticking up for what i believ in. so if u want me fired go ahead and call powers and let them know. what would you do if some one comes on a world wide chat forum and talks negative about your company which results in loss of business when that person was in the wrong. your going to stand up and tell them strait, i hope you would.if any one has a problem with powers then call them. do not come on here and slander them.

i may have been in the wrong for my tone of words, but i was not in the wrong for trying to take action and get something done, i waited long enough, and my patience grew thin, and the only reason i posted is cause other people didnt want to , so i put my name out on the line, to get something done FOR OTHER PEOPLE as well
Old 08-04-2004, 05:43 PM

No, I'm not asking for a new cage the one I've got is GREAT and has more than paid for its self plenty of times I'm a happy customer and I was just saying that it was a coincendence or however you spell it that mine broke at the welds but like I told one of the Powers guys "I'm glad it was the bar and not my engine that gave"

Thanks,
Jordo
www.dontstoprunning.com
Old 08-04-2004, 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by Ryan Cramer
i may have been in the wrong for my tone of words, but i was not in the wrong for trying to take action and get something done, i waited long enough, and my patience grew thin, and the only reason i posted is cause other people didnt want to , so i put my name out on the line, to get something done FOR OTHER PEOPLE as well
ryan, i am speaking for myself here. from what i understood the promoters from psychofest made the promise and not powers. if powers would have gotten a contact from you or the promoters with the info that day i know they would have hooked you up. but i dont think that happened. they are really good people and appreciates every ones business. so im suggesting that you talk to both the promoters and powers to resolve the problem.
keep the peace

vig
Old 08-04-2004, 05:50 PM

Mi Xtremes Jeff is an unknown quantity at this point

Jagman... i swear.. and please quote me.. i said i HEARD.... but that`s fine.. i am not jumping your butthole over it.. just saying.. i had no problems withpowers and noone i have sent to them had has any problems.. cages not breaking, 12 bars not buckling... i am simply saying what i heard, and stated that i myself have thrashed the living **** out of my bike and it`s bounced off the ground several times and nothing but scratches brotha... and still have the same cage, not even a GOD DAMN bend in it... but hey,, different STROKES for different folks.

Ryan...
I don`t ride ***** bro.. you spoke out your opinion, and i didn`t call you any names... i spoke out mine and you wanna say ball licker... professional..i`m gonna have to bust your *** in longest stoppies now... i was just being nice playing , letting you win.. but imma have ta bust out the true stoppie king.. u lil *****, god, you peplpe get so touchy...

think of it like this.. go with whatever damn cages you want.. i know what`s held up... and Ryan.. i`m getting that ***, so watchout.. i`ll be doing mile stoppies... so wake up, you had your turn... MY TURNNNNNN
< and for those who don`t understand what taht lil guy is doing... *** YA , you thug
And to the rest

Jag..10-4 on your point, brotha
you all get to serious.. CHILL THE *** OUT HOMOS
Old 08-04-2004, 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by Jordo636
No, I'm not asking for a new cage the one I've got is GREAT and has more than paid for its self plenty of times I'm a happy customer and I was just saying that it was a coincendence or however you spell it that mine broke at the welds but like I told one of the Powers guys "I'm glad it was the bar and not my engine that gave"

Thanks,
Jordo
www.dontstoprunning.com
im glad that you are satisfied with our product. like i said if there are any problems please contact us and we will help you out. we appreciate your business. thanx

vig
Old 08-04-2004, 07:14 PM
u of m still sux

you can delete this thread bro, situation is delt with
Old 08-05-2004, 12:12 PM
u of m still sux

a super mod has to delete this, i tried and i dont have permission to

Quick Reply: Powers Bikeworx SUCK