See ya

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2004, 07:01 AM

LongShot is an unknown quantity at this point
See ya

Well, some know things have been going down hill for me. Yesterday hit worse. Due to roommates hauling *** on me and then not paying money and already a month behind... left me in a bad spot. But..I got enuff money for a move. In a few days I am going to be up in Virginia.

So I wanted to take the time to say I had fun when out at the spots. I missed hanging out there...now I am gonna miss it even more. Ya'll take care.

Brian

Old 08-03-2004, 08:28 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

StuntRagz Chris is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: See ya

yo B

be careful and safe and dont be scared to email or mail me that file!

lata
CP
Old 08-04-2004, 01:56 PM

GreggV is an unknown quantity at this point

Sh it that sucks B ....Well at least your getting away from JSO.......... Keep checking in
Old 08-04-2004, 08:20 PM

LongShot is an unknown quantity at this point

Chris...you never got the disk by Snailmail? I mailed it afew days after you gave me your addy.

Delay in plans...weekend of the 14th looks like the date to move. I decided to have a Kidney Stone attack that landed me in the hospital by Ambulance. Mine is 5mm's big.

I dont wish this stuff upon anyone. Pain is unbelievable. I would rather wreck again and break my collar bone again. Hell...pick a bone..I will break it with a hammer if it gets me out of a Kidney Stone. You will end up doing every position in the Karma Sutra book by yourself to find any type of comfortable position. Thye want to do a proceedure that takes 3 - 4 weeks due to scheduling the suguries. Stint in Bladder and try to push the stone back in kidney...next week break it up somehow...if that works...take out the stint. Now let me remind you that all this occurrs thru your dick. I have the option of a 50 / 50 chance of it passing on its own...but have infection too. I am taking that option with very good drugs (Some Demerol type mixture and Cipro XR). If I have to do the other one...I will do it in Va.

What a fun time I am having
Old 08-05-2004, 08:36 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

StuntRagz Chris is an unknown quantity at this point

nope never got the disk they must be taking your mail or somethng. can you send it again or can i meet up with you before you leave?