should i sell and get a crunchy piece

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2004, 02:55 AM

sWiFtY 50 is an unknown quantity at this point
should i sell and get a crunchy piece

Right now I have a 01 f4i thats in nice condition and i've gotten some basic 1st gear sit down and stand ups. But I really want to learn some slow **** and I don't want to **** up my f4i. So I was thinking of buyin a cbr 900rr or 954 and start stunting in parking lots and ****. I was just wondering if I can't ride out wheelies on the f4i am I going to have a hard time learning slow **** or will I learn it just as quick? Thanks for any advice or anything you guys want to say.
Old 07-30-2004, 03:29 PM

PMDizzle is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: should i sell and get a crunchy piece

i used to think the same about my 02 4i , but once you drop it once, u stop giving a **** about it, now its crunchtastic
Old 07-30-2004, 05:02 PM

SAMBO is an unknown quantity at this point

Your bike is fine for stunt riding. Just take off all of your plastics , buy a crash cage and sprocket kit. Learn the stunts and once you get consistent and comfortable, then throw your minty plastics on

I think it might be easier to learn the slow stuff. i've seen guys that can do ape hangers and cliff hangers for days but can't do high chair or tank spreader wheelies to save their life
Old 07-30-2004, 06:27 PM

3Fifty is an unknown quantity at this point

Just keep it for your pretty bike and buy a 929 for a stunt piece...
Old 07-30-2004, 07:56 PM

I don't have enough money to have a minty and crunchy right now. Especially if i need to get a trailor
Old 07-30-2004, 10:17 PM

f4istunna is an unknown quantity at this point

I was in the same boat as you then i said F*ck it, they make parts everyday.
definately get a cage i put mine down few times and just scrathed the upper a lil. It makes a good stunt bike in my opinion. well balanced
Old 07-30-2004, 11:30 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by f4istunna
I was in the same boat as you then i said F*ck it, they make parts everyday.
definately get a cage i put mine down few times and just scrathed the upper a lil. It makes a good stunt bike in my opinion. well balanced
It's easy... if you buy a crunchy, you wont ever ride your minty? Just ride what you got..
Old 07-31-2004, 11:11 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

teva is an unknown quantity at this point

If You Want To Learn Harder Stunts, Your Gonna Drop The Bike More Than Alittle Bit. Just Get A Bike That'll Hold Up From The Wrecks. Good Luck Be Safe.
Old 07-31-2004, 11:38 AM

BLKturbo91 is an unknown quantity at this point

Do what I do ride the **** out of eveything you have.. ..I have not one bike that doesn't have it fair share of dings!!!!!!! I use a Gixxer 1K(don't get one of these for stunt riding) and spend more time fixing loose parts that riding it it feels like....I went to HomeDepot and got a trailer for like 500 bucks...GET some extra rims you will need them...
Just my
CRUNCHY BIKES RULE :YEAH
Later
Old 07-31-2004, 11:47 AM
NME

NME is a decent person

I HEARD NOTHING BUT GOOD THINGS ABOUT STUNTING F4i'S. IT'S A HONDA,IT'S FUEL INJECTED AND GOOD BALANCE.JUST GET A CAGE AND ROCK WHAT YOU GOT.
INFAMOUSRIDAZ.COM
Old 07-31-2004, 01:51 PM

Thanks for all the advice guys. No who sells the best cage? It's time for the f4i to get some character!
Old 07-31-2004, 04:07 PM

TEDDY.B is an unknown quantity at this point

what i did when i had my f4i, looked around and bought all new plastic/tank/headlight from friends /ebay. $300 total. easily made my money back by being able to sell it for a much higher price with good plastic. and sold all the stunt stuff on here for $200 when i was done. well worth it.
Old 08-01-2004, 02:45 AM
Old School

Ice Mike is an unknown quantity at this point

If you are really as interested in this sport as most of us I'de say do whatever it takes to get on a stunt bike. Sell the f4i, buy a second one, or stunt it. My TL was a pretty good looking bike, but I couldn't stand only riding highway wheelies, so now it has no plastics, full 905 armor, and alot of good memories with it. and I think it is probably a pretty bad stunt bike, but oh well. I'de say that you would be alot better off learning to ride out a good wheelie first, but do whatever you're down for. Check with KCMW Mike (KC's Most Wanted) He bought a stunt bike and started stunting immediately and never owned a street bike before. He's only been stunting a little over a year, and he's already doing no handed wheelies.
Old 08-01-2004, 01:14 PM

Tenny is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ice Mike
If you are really as interested in this sport as most of us I'de say do whatever it takes to get on a stunt bike. Sell the f4i, buy a second one, or stunt it. My TL was a pretty good looking bike, but I couldn't stand only riding highway wheelies, so now it has no plastics, full 905 armor, and alot of good memories with it. and I think it is probably a pretty bad stunt bike, but oh well. I'de say that you would be alot better off learning to ride out a good wheelie first, but do whatever you're down for. Check with KCMW Mike (KC's Most Wanted) He bought a stunt bike and started stunting immediately and never owned a street bike before. He's only been stunting a little over a year, and he's already doing no handed wheelies.
or hap terrell that doesn't even own a bike and can do no handers on other peoples bikes, and hes never owned a street bike.