What does your family/friends think of what you do?

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2004, 11:27 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

kingtuts can only hope to improve
Re: What does your family/friends think of what you do?

oh thanks for the link. ill start up a sing along at the post ***** forum. if any one wants to join in feel free.
Old 04-24-2007, 06:43 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation Re: What does your family/friends think of what you do?

Originally Posted by skillz
my son loves it,, my girlfriend wants me to spend more time with her, my mom ain't scared been stunting since 97 and have yet given her a reason to be worried
Reminder to self- look into paternity test for current live in boyfriend and get urine sample.
Old 04-24-2007, 06:55 PM

Hobie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ruff
How does your family react to what you love to do... stunt. Lets face it... its dangerous... and we could get hurt. Hell i am hurt. Do you have to constantly hear their warnings of doom whenever they see you ride up on your bike or when you're sitting at the table for Kwanzaa dinner.

Even worse... what about when you do get hurt... Do you have to hear the "I told you so's"? I phucking hate that!!! Right now I'm on crutches and I gotta hear that **** every day from this herd of wildebeasts I work with here. Then they all run out back to inhale 2 1/2 packs of Full bodied camel cigarettes without the filters.
Funny you said that, I just posted a response on another board that deals with this issue a bit.

My post was in response to a response posted about some pics Stunter Bob posted (he posts here too)

His pics...
Name:  Picture080.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  47.7 KB
Name:  Picture094.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  90.2 KB
Name:  bobblesspecialklw8.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  107.7 KB

He posts the pics (in my opinion) to frustrate the haters that talk **** on the board.

My post...

Originally Posted by HobieF3
I've been struggling for years to explain with words exactly how I feel about the risks I take in life and the joys I get from them.

I'm still unable to articulate exactly what it is I feel. I was trying really hard to explain this feeling for a eulogy I gave on December 23rd. I didn't include it in the eulogy because I just couldn't find the right words.

When I ride in a manner that is illegal, that is very dangerous, but is also VERY enjoyable; It makes me feel this kind of freedom that I've never experienced while doing anything else. I feel like I’m a caveman, like there aren’t laws of the land, just the laws of the jungle. It makes me feel more alive than any other thrilling experience I’ve had. It gives me this super human feeling like I’m more than just a man, more than just one of the 6 billion insignificant people wandering around this spinning ball.

It’s an escape from everything that stresses me in life, an escape from politics, and almost like an escape from humanity all together.

I know that doesn't make a lot of sense, but I hope it gives a glimpse into how I really feel.

*Knocks on wood* - I would rather die living life in the manner that satisfies me than to spend my entire life in dissatisfaction while cowering away in fear of the inherent risk that is associated with the thing that I love.

I don't imagine you expected this kind of response from what you said, but it just inspired me to post this. Just an opinion I'm sharing that your words prompted me to post.
I usually get a good response from the posts I make expressing my views on motorcycles, so I figured I would post this here too.
Old 04-24-2007, 07:41 PM
540 BOYZ SUMO STUNTER

E-Loc540 is an unknown quantity at this point

Im the best at everything I do says my mom, does anyone else have this problem??????????? its like thanks for being proud of me but get realistic....yall dig?
Old 04-24-2007, 09:01 PM

nyRocketkid is an unknown quantity at this point

Both my parents get worried but know theres not **** they can do to stop me. My moms seen me on my back wheel at just under 100mph before & freaked & said "your gonna kill yourself".
But their both also supportive of anything I do, and my dad told me he would even take time off work if I was ever in stunt comps.
I used to do drugs when I was a young teenager & I stopped years ago so my parents really support anything I do thats not drug related.
Both my parents would rather see me on one wheel fast, than fucked up on drugs.
Old 04-24-2007, 09:16 PM

INVINCIBLE73 is a decent person

hell, im havin knee surgery tomorrow... the second one from my accident. when i told everyone that fixing my bike and making everything on my own was fun and then told 'em i'm going to do it for the rest of my life... how do you think they took it? everyone asked me when i'm gonna sell it... i might sell the carbed motor to get a fi motor... but thats as close as itll get. i got an invincible tattoo on my back and everyone said i was fackin retarded... but then i got an angel on my arm... so it balances out. anyways, yea, my family just looks at me like im crazy... but then my older brother IS tryin to learn how to stunt from me... we'll see how they take that.
Old 04-24-2007, 09:55 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by INVINCIBLE73
hell, im havin knee surgery tomorrow... the second one from my accident. when i told everyone that fixing my bike and making everything on my own was fun and then told 'em i'm going to do it for the rest of my life... how do you think they took it? everyone asked me when i'm gonna sell it... i might sell the carbed motor to get a fi motor... but thats as close as itll get. i got an invincible tattoo on my back and everyone said i was fackin retarded... but then i got an angel on my arm... so it balances out. anyways, yea, my family just looks at me like im crazy... but then my older brother IS tryin to learn how to stunt from me... we'll see how they take that.
ur gonna get ur butt kicked for teaching the older brother, you know. keep doin wat ur doin if it makes ya happy.
Old 04-25-2007, 04:33 AM

REVLIMIT is an unknown quantity at this point

My brother and father both ride but they don't stunt or act stupid. My whole family knows I stunt an they don't like it one bit. But they don't really stop me as long as I'm not doing it on crowded highways or doing it without a helmet an what not.
Old 04-25-2007, 05:51 AM

J-Boogie is a decent person

its not as hard as explaining why i leave lotion next to the computer
Old 04-25-2007, 07:14 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
Reminder to self- look into paternity test for current live in boyfriend and get urine sample.
i look hot on the F4i.