Old 07-21-2004, 03:29 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

-MXD- is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: watchtower wins 2 years in a row?

let it go already
Old 07-21-2004, 03:34 PM

SAMBO is an unknown quantity at this point

I wonder why a certain "MOD" doesn't erase your posts. I guess he's scared that you will kick his *** Rodge, cuz he robbed you of sickest trick
Old 07-21-2004, 03:34 PM
Regular StuntLifer

fugi996 is an unknown quantity at this point

I thought that was the winning trick from last year, the guy from d-Aces on the TL...

I'm gonna start to practice break dancing on my head light so I can be a shoe in to win next year...
Old 07-21-2004, 03:40 PM

SAMBO is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm going big fellas. I call dibs on doing the watch tower at the Lone Star Biker Bash this year. Last year was a $25,000 payout, that means this year should be more! I'm aleady counting my cash prize.
Old 07-21-2004, 03:42 PM
2 WHEELS UP!

Kyle_PBZ is a decent person

WE KNOW YOU LOST! GET OVER IT! It's one thing to be mad, which is understandable, but goddam, YOU ARE THE SOREST LOOSER I HAVE EVER SEEN!
Old 07-21-2004, 03:58 PM
DNFstunt

Regstunts is a decent person

Yeah man.....you lost.....your aired your greif......so its time to move on. If 'heads are gonna roll' over this, get off the internet and go kick some REAL ***
Old 07-21-2004, 04:11 PM
www.myspace.com/emrock

Emrock is a decent person

you know if it happened to anyone of us we would do the same **** so let him do his thing if it makes him feel better
Old 07-21-2004, 04:16 PM

3Fifty is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Emrock
you know if it happened to anyone of us we would do the same **** so let him do his thing if it makes him feel better
Tru dat, I feel for ya bro, better luck next time. Is the LSBB still gonna have a stunt show this year?
Old 07-21-2004, 04:24 PM

od1nixer is an unknown quantity at this point

Not really. Sometimes in life, you lose. The correct response SHOULD be to bitch, then learn what it takes to win. Shugga already made it clear that the decision will stand, so bitching just makes you sound like the kid thats always the best at everything, then throws a hissy fit when he doesn't win. You don't earn a win by telling everyone you're the best. Obviously you didn't prove it, and that's why you took second. Deal
Old 07-21-2004, 04:54 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

hey, if more people show up to events, there will be more money for second place at least!!!

the only true way to judge sickest trick at each event is to hand out ballots to the crowd, let the crowd judge......that is just my opinion, we need to put more decissions int he crowds hands--they are the ones who pay the bill for payouts and THEY are what is going to keep this industry rolling.....not the stunters who cause drama every day on this site.....(me included:-))
Old 07-21-2004, 04:59 PM

bill parr is an unknown quantity at this point

rog, one quick question, and im not trying to hate on you im just wondering. if johnny from kc's most wanted would have won with the lawn mower, (put his bike on the side climbed on and hit it...hard) even though thats a variation of a chainsaw, it was new(i think) would you have been as pissed? personally, i thought it was going to be between you and johnny, all my guys that were with me felt the same way. again, not trying to hate, just wondering if you would have been as mad?
Old 07-21-2004, 05:02 PM
www.myspace.com/emrock

Originally Posted by od1nixer
Not really. Sometimes in life, you lose. The correct response SHOULD be to bitch, then learn what it takes to win. Shugga already made it clear that the decision will stand, so bitching just makes you sound like the kid thats always the best at everything, then throws a hissy fit when he doesn't win. You don't earn a win by telling everyone you're the best. Obviously you didn't prove it, and that's why you took second. Deal
yeah but when shuggs says that a watch tower was a new trick he lyied since is is what one last year stuntlife shootout. i would bitch to if i scraped a highchair 6 times in 100 feet and a bar trick that won last year beat me
Old 07-21-2004, 05:03 PM
www.myspace.com/emrock

Originally Posted by bill parr
rog, one quick question, and im not trying to hate on you im just wondering. if johnny from kc's most wanted would have won with the lawn mower, (put his bike on the side climbed on and hit it...hard) even though thats a variation of a chainsaw, it was new(i think) would you have been as pissed? personally, i thought it was going to be between you and johnny, all my guys that were with me felt the same way. again, not trying to hate, just wondering if you would have been as mad?

im not hating but thats not a new trick. Even though a high chairs scrape isnt either he still scraped it 6 times in 100 feet that is sick
Old 07-21-2004, 05:05 PM

od1nixer is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah but when shuggs says that a watch tower was a new trick he lyied since is is what one last year stuntlife shootout. i would bitch to if i scraped a highchair 6 times in 100 feet and a bar trick that won last year beat me
The fact remains that the judges made a decision, and at who's authority is that decision going to be changed? Sure as hell isn't Rogers call to tell the judges what to think, and how to score. You can't tell people you should win; you prove it to them. He didn't prove it, he didn't take the gold. Simple logic, to me at least.
Old 07-21-2004, 05:23 PM

Mikie is an unknown quantity at this point

you lost in that arena of judges that (I dont know them but apparently you do) dont stunt. Let us decide, we all ride our hearts (and bikes) out and not getting recognition for something hard earned is bogus..

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/3-events-stunt-competitions/83507-stuntlife-contest-poll.html

Lets see what SL's members would have voted for.

-- LSBB.. haha, the watchtower shall be banned!
Old 07-21-2004, 06:07 PM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Robbie can only hope to improve

[QUOTE=Mike_3SicK6]you lost in that arena of judges that (I dont know them but apparently you do) dont stunt. Let us decide, we all ride our hearts (and bikes) out and not getting recognition for something hard earned is bogus..[QUOTE]

im tryinig to stay out of this cryin, like the rest of SL (cuz no one cares except you wanna b's or people who went there just to cause drama and swing)....but you dont know me or what i know about this comunnity...1st off I make a fine judge...i wont ever do it again cuz of cry baby...he is the ONLY one who cried...there where many losers..they didnt say a word....ive spent countless hours/years of watching this in person (and rodge) have tons of videos...im up to date on my **** PERIOD (you all know cuz you send them to me fo free) i know what is hard and what is not...not that any of this matters.....you are just missing the big picture

its over man! you beatin a dead horse

in a few days...no one will think about this anymore...it will be burried so deep.
Old 07-21-2004, 06:49 PM

-MXD- is an unknown quantity at this point

what i dont understand is why people need to be a pro stunter to be a judge.

ever heard of vince lombardi----NEVER PLAYED FOOTBALL, BEST COACH EVER

nothing personal, you lost, get over it, do better at the next event. maybe come up with a new watchtower variation and you will win
Old 07-21-2004, 08:23 PM

bill parr is an unknown quantity at this point

i am shure judging an event that that has no set guidlines or very few like sickest trick isnt easy, and no matter who would have won im shure someone would have been pissed. im just glad i didnt have to judge it, you all still would have been waiting for a decision...lol

Quick Reply: watchtower wins 2 years in a row?