Stuntlife Shootout

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2004, 03:27 PM
Mrs ATL Freestyle

naturalborn is an unknown quantity at this point
Stuntlife Shootout

To start off there is always some positive in every situation.......
1. This event has been the smoothest run I have been to, people were low stress and had answers to all my questions.
2. Thomas announcing was awesome, kept the crowd entertained, even in the dead spaces.
3. Very well organized, and professional
4. We could ride our other toys in the parking lot (Wahoo I didn't have to walk around 5 miles, like Texas)
5. Events were run fast and smooth and seemed to keep the crowd's attention.
This is the 1st event where I could actually sit and watch the competitions, usually we are running around making sure we are not gonna miss the event we entered, or have like 50 questions that nobody will give you a straight answer. Hopefully the next events will take some notes.....

Godslayer.....Thanks for the cheese

Kyle PBZ......what you know about them fire works
Old 07-19-2004, 03:39 PM
2 WHEELS UP!

Kyle_PBZ is a decent person
Re: Stuntlife Shootout

I first saw the sparks and thought you guys threw out a cig, then it kept on going and I was like wtf?! Then the other stuff and I could tell. Other traffic was probably freaking!

Didn't look like that Ford likes hills too much, I bet it's real fun going through the mountains. lol
Old 07-19-2004, 03:41 PM

KCMW Mike is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah this event was awesome, Thomas did an exclent job, he did good with pimpin out the teams that showed up. I hope that it happens next year, I'll definetly be there!!
Old 07-19-2004, 03:45 PM
Regular StuntLifer

godslayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by naturalborn
To start off there is always some positive in every situation.......
1. This event has been the smoothest run I have been to, people were low stress and had answers to all my questions.
2. Thomas announcing was awesome, kept the crowd entertained, even in the dead spaces.
3. Very well organized, and professional
4. We could ride our other toys in the parking lot (Wahoo I didn't have to walk around 5 miles, like Texas)
5. Events were run fast and smooth and seemed to keep the crowd's attention.
This is the 1st event where I could actually sit and watch the competitions, usually we are running around making sure we are not gonna miss the event we entered, or have like 50 questions that nobody will give you a straight answer. Hopefully the next events will take some notes.....

Godslayer.....Thanks for the cheese

Kyle PBZ......what you know about them fire works
And thank you for the Red Bull. You wouldnt believe how quickly you became my favorite person in the whole world when I came to the event on 3 hours sleep and you had FREE Red Bull.

PM me some info on those shirts I missed out on. I'll be moving this week so once I get situated and have a new address I will get some ordered.

I thought it went pretty smooth though there were a couple complaints about the judging of the sickest trick competition, though some handled themselves better than others (thanks Atlanta Freestyle). Only real big problem in my eyes was the lack of spectators. We were expecting a crowd of ~1000 on Saturday and ~2000 on Sunday.

Also, a huge thanks to all the teams and spectators who did show up to at least make it a fun event. Special thanks to 346extremeZ for setting up the practice road near the track for everyone to rock their **** cop-free all day Friday. Check those boys out at www.346extremez.com

Thanks again.
Old 07-19-2004, 03:53 PM

gsxrgurl600 is a decent person

twas a good weekend

i thought there woulda been alot more people there
Old 07-19-2004, 03:57 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Originally Posted by gsxrgurl600
twas a good weekend

i thought there woulda been alot more people there
Tell me about it. The event was barely break-even. Nobody made any money except the track on this deal. Last year we had ~1800 spectators in one day and this year we had about 1000 on Saturday and only 700 on Sunday.
Old 07-19-2004, 03:58 PM
Mrs ATL Freestyle

Originally Posted by Kyle_PBZ
I first saw the sparks and thought you guys threw out a cig, then it kept on going and I was like wtf?! Then the other stuff and I could tell. Other traffic was probably freaking!

Didn't look like that Ford likes hills too much, I bet it's real fun going through the mountains. lol
yea that chit was cool looking from where I was sitting, the truck stunk a little but not bad Yea I could only imagine what other people were thinking we were hoping no one would call the cops on us ya know..... glad we could entertain you....

the truck did not like hills at all it kept shifting like crazy, and btw the last 30 that we were with you, I was driving, me and darrick switched seats while we were moving and I had that beotch all over the road, that is the first time i have ever driven with a trailor that big, they were both yelling at me to quit swaying so much 'em,
Old 07-19-2004, 03:59 PM
Mrs ATL Freestyle

Originally Posted by KCMW Mike
Yeah this event was awesome, Thomas did an exclent job, he did good with pimpin out the teams that showed up. I hope that it happens next year, I'll definetly be there!!
mad props to Thomas, he was giving all the teams recoginition, that was good exposure for all of us :YEAH
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Robbie can only hope to improve

lol...he was entertaining and did an excelent job..the crowd even liked him (dont most people hate those guys)

****...he can even eat a cheese burger and chug a redbull and not skip a beat while talking to the crowd I still want a free guilty shirt

Last edited by Robbie; 07-19-2004 at 04:03 PM.
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

it was a well organized event, i think it just needs more mainstream advertising, possibly a radio advertisement????
Old 07-19-2004, 04:03 PM
Mrs ATL Freestyle

Originally Posted by godslayer
And thank you for the Red Bull. You wouldnt believe how quickly you became my favorite person in the whole world when I came to the event on 3 hours sleep and you had FREE Red Bull.

PM me some info on those shirts I missed out on. I'll be moving this week so once I get situated and have a new address I will get some ordered.

I thought it went pretty smooth though there were a couple complaints about the judging of the sickest trick competition, though some handled themselves better than others (thanks Atlanta Freestyle). Only real big problem in my eyes was the lack of spectators. We were expecting a crowd of ~1000 on Saturday and ~2000 on Sunday.

Also, a huge thanks to all the teams and spectators who did show up to at least make it a fun event. Special thanks to 346extremeZ for setting up the practice road near the track for everyone to rock their **** cop-free all day Friday. Check those boys out at www.346extremez.com

Thanks again.
No problem on the REDBULL thing, we always have it at events, so everyone make sure you stop by and help yourself....
It seemed to me that it was a good turn out but you can never have too many spectators
Old 07-19-2004, 04:08 PM
2 WHEELS UP!

Kyle_PBZ is a decent person

We all had a good time! What's the next event?? Everybody needs to go to KC for CrazyDan's circle the city ride, then a month later Streetfighterz ride.
Old 07-19-2004, 06:45 PM
Mrs ATL Freestyle

dude I wish we could just come out and play, but we gotta work we have been taking off a lot of time here lately, question, if there was a competition in ATL would you come out ?
Old 07-19-2004, 07:57 PM
Regular StuntLifer

dude I wish we could just come out and play, but we gotta work we have been taking off a lot of time here lately, question, if there was a competition in ATL would you come out ?
I'm up for a ride to the south. Make it in the winter months so I can get out of the freezing weather up here.
Old 07-19-2004, 08:03 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

Kyle and Andy tried to run us off the road before we even left wisconsin
Old 07-19-2004, 08:11 PM
Lick Tha Ballz

JPratt can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
Kyle and Andy tried to run us off the road before we even left wisconsin
I keep trying to tell you guys that kyle is gay... That was just his way of trying to get close to us... And he's shy so he had to use Andy to help him get close..

sucka's
Old 07-19-2004, 08:28 PM
that guy

CHIMNEY is an unknown quantity at this point

i'll come out to atl. fu(k u came to wisconsin one of the gayest states. and sorry to all the people i gave hang overs to :YEAH
Old 07-19-2004, 08:38 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Originally Posted by CHIMNEY
i'll come out to atl. fu(k u came to wisconsin one of the gayest states. and sorry to all the people i gave hang overs to :YEAH
Yeah, me and Chimney made the 17 hour trip to the 2003 LoneStar Biker Bash on only 18 hours notice. So post up some info when ya get it.
Old 07-19-2004, 08:57 PM
that guy

CHIMNEY is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by godslayer
Yeah, me and Chimney made the 17 hour trip to the 2003 LoneStar Biker Bash on only 18 hours notice. So post up some info when ya get it.
i'm up for a road trip but i want more the a 1 hr to get raedy and packed hehe :YEAH u know what i'm talking about frank
Old 07-19-2004, 09:28 PM

R6 on one is an unknown quantity at this point

I had a good time even though I didn't make it there till the fastest wheelie contest started. Sorry for doing the burn out in the parking lot after the show on Saturday. Robbie made me do it.

Quick Reply: Stuntlife Shootout