Jeep Skitching bit me

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2004, 11:18 AM
Regular StuntLifer

dsj2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Jeep Skitching bit me

So my calf got intimate with a BF Goodrich on my buddy's '85 CJ because I was skitchin from the back seat off the side. I usually do it from the front seat which is money easy but his woman was in the front seat. Damn bitches. Anyway, not any big deal just some scratches and a bruise but has anyone else got any stories like this? I'm considering ape hanging off the back but don't know how to pull myself back up. Trial and error it is! :YEAH
Old 07-14-2004, 12:37 PM

Squidmark is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Jeep Skitching bit me

i hit a crack in the pavement and almost lost a shoe, it was barely hanging on my toes. This was out of a buddies blazer.
Old 07-14-2004, 01:02 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

I was doin it last winter during an ice storm. I let go of the car for a split second and tried to grab it again, but I couldnt get a grip. Slid standing up for about 50 feet, hit a snow bank still going about 30 mph. Didnt really hurt much.
Old 07-14-2004, 01:51 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

GoBo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MikeM
I was doin it last winter during an ice storm. I let go of the car for a split second and tried to grab it again, but I couldnt get a grip. Slid standing up for about 50 feet, hit a snow bank still going about 30 mph. Didnt really hurt much.
Thats funny , sounds like something i would try
Old 07-14-2004, 02:41 PM

f4istunna is an unknown quantity at this point

lost a shoe skitchin outta this girls neon drunk as hell comin back from the club while my boy was surfin on the roof lol. we were doin like 65 and we were stupid. i loved them shoes
Old 07-14-2004, 03:23 PM
ags

ags is an unknown quantity at this point

we were out on one of those party pontoon boats.....my buddy was hanging off the back platform dragging behind in the water....he thought he could let go and catch up again....those pontoon boats go faster than you can swim
Old 07-14-2004, 03:43 PM

sumthin925 is an unknown quantity at this point

i was skitchen out of my dads durango and his tire bit me .. the funiest thing happend on the freeway bought a week ago i was skitchen out the side of my friends honda then outa no where this guy in a neon in front of us tried to do it obviously not knowing what he was doing lost both of his shoes and a hat he got pulled back in the car by his friend it was hell of funny. as we passed him he got on top of the car and was holen on to both windows (front driver & front passenger ) and was doin that for like 20 feet. then he jumped back in but that guy not knowin how to scope 4 pigs b 4 he did nething ... right after he did that a pig pulled them over
Old 07-14-2004, 05:56 PM

Albgixxer is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats some funny ****! I was skitchin off the back of my jeep last year like that. Worked good till I got too tired to pul myself back in and just let go in the parking lot. We also pulled around the plastic liner that goes over the tailgate of my friends truck and surfed the parkinglot for a little while too. Nobody got hurt but some people got thrown pretty good.

I'm way too old to be doing this ****.
Old 07-14-2004, 09:04 PM

sumthin925 is an unknown quantity at this point

that there jus reminded me ... we stole trays frm ... in-n-out and i skitched on 2 and we tied a rope to the top rack of the blazer and went a round town till the things melted to my shoe fun though but i hated cornering i always went in the otherlane hella fun got the best looks from people