I officailly hate neighbors?

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2004, 12:00 PM

2five0 is an unknown quantity at this point
I officailly hate neighbors?

What is the most annoying thing a neighbor has done to you or you have done to them?

I was doing dounuts in my neighbors frontyard and he yelled at me so i did it again then i think he callled the popo i laughed at the negihbor.
Old 07-07-2004, 12:19 PM

cr107rider54 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: I officailly hate neighbors?

Yesterday I was ridin my fiddy thru my neighborhood and this bitch thats in her front yard wit her kids comes up to me and says "you need to slow down, they are children here!" I was only goin like 20 down a 40 street that people comonly go 60 on. Meanwhile the children that were "near me" were about 50 yards away the whole time. so I went to my garage, hopped on my FZ6 that my dad lets me ride, (illegally) and I cruise over to her house, goin like 10, shift up, and go full throttle while shes lookin at me. ( I dont think she recognized me) then I come back around on my fiddy goin 3rd gear full throttle aorund 45 and wave at that bitch. hahahaha :YEAH . so after that its around 8, startin to get dark with no lites on the fiddy so I go through my neighborhood 1 last time. I turn right on to my street to go inside for the nite when a passes my street from the other side, gives me a look throws the cherries on, has to turn around and by that time im in my garage, killed the engine, garage door closed, I hide my fiddy and gear in the garage , change clothes, go outside and ride my BMX around , waving to him everytime passes by lookin for me. that bitch called the on me so now I gotta find out a way to get back at her. :YEAH
Old 07-07-2004, 12:22 PM
dedrater

verticaljay is a decent person

poop on her lawn
Old 07-07-2004, 12:42 PM

2five0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by verticaljay
poop on her lawn
thats funny

you could eggher house too.
Old 07-07-2004, 01:35 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Had a neighbor who was so ghetto, she used to steal our pennysaver every week. One week I woke up early and empied a car battery onto it, stuffed it back in the bag and put it back on my driveway. She took it, but I never heard anything about it, and she kept stealin them. Over the next year or so i blew up her mailbox a few times, stole some lug nuts from her car, wrote **** on her lawn with fertilizer but nothing really bad.
Old 07-07-2004, 01:47 PM

crrider05 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by verticaljay
poop on her lawn
just tp her really bad, gets the job done for me, cause then she gets to pick it up while you laugh at her fat ***
Old 07-07-2004, 01:52 PM

crrider05 is an unknown quantity at this point

My neighbors are my aunt and uncle so i dont get mad at them, but one time there next door neighbor called and was like, "whats going on over there, kim (my aunt) changed her clothes three different times before she went to work today" wtf, why does it matter what she does and why were you watching u sick fu*k.... so my cousin and i stole his mailbox in the middle of the night, peed in it, and put some dog **** in it, then put it back on there.... ahhhhh good times
Old 07-07-2004, 01:58 PM
dedrater

verticaljay is a decent person

Originally Posted by crrider05
just tp her really bad, gets the job done for me, cause then she gets to pick it up while you laugh at her fat ***

what do you think your gonna wipe with after you poop on the lawn

poop paper sux more to pick up
Old 07-07-2004, 02:07 PM

Quik is an unknown quantity at this point

none of that would happen, if you were considerate to your neighbors
Old 07-07-2004, 02:11 PM

3Fifty is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rookie96F3
Or none of it would happen if people would mind their own business and not worry what other people do. Who cares if I'm ridin my 50 through a residential, is it hurting them? HELL NO!!!! :YEAH
Old 07-07-2004, 02:49 PM
Dax

Dax is an unknown quantity at this point

Mailbox baseball at 45 mph.
Old 07-07-2004, 02:58 PM

slinky750 is a decent person

let me guess.. you put coal in your *** and **** out a diamond?

get some of the industrial pallet wrap (big rolls of saran wrap) and wrapt it arounder her car a few hundred times...used to do that to people at work..if they didnt have a knife they were stuck unwrapping it for hours....was funny as ****!! or even better one wire from her coil to her gas tank...oh wait never mind that would be to get rid of her
Old 07-07-2004, 03:44 PM

RopeGun69x77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: I officailly hate neighbors?

Ok, it's an old trick... but...
**** in a paper bag, then put a bit of lighter fluid on it and light
it on the ground in front of her door. Ring the door bell and
laugh your *** off as she stomps out the "fire" and gets
**** all over her shoes....
Old 07-07-2004, 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by GettinUWet310
Or none of it would happen if people would mind their own business and not worry what other people do. Who cares if I'm ridin my 50 through a residential, is it hurting them? HELL NO!!!! :YEAH
your fiddy is an offroad vehicle and shouldnt be riden in a residential area. so yes its bothering ppl. ppl decide to move into a nice nieghborhood not ot have little punks ****ing it up.
Old 07-07-2004, 04:26 PM
Five636 RIP

five636 is an unknown quantity at this point

Acutally People move into nice neighborhoods so they can mind their own business as opposed to an appartment building or townhome. Technically, you're right about a 50 being off-road. But at the same time Anyone who calls in a 50 in a residential can definitely make some diamonds if you know what im sayin!

PS as far as my Neighbors go they are OK. as far as my streetbikes go. I just want to go through 1 4th of July without getting Called.

Last edited by five636; 07-07-2004 at 04:30 PM. Reason: adding on.
Old 07-07-2004, 04:56 PM

RaiderRyder is an unknown quantity at this point

My neighbors on the left and right are ok but the people in the back call the cops for any little stupid reason. They've called the cops on me so much that the cops and I just laugh about it. They call because my dogs bark (it's what dogs do, they bark!), they call because my music is too loud (I only play music loud on the weekend in my garage and around 1-4 pm), they called because my pool pump was too loud (that's just crazy), they called because my bike is too loud (I turn it on in my garage just before I leave, so it's only on for like a minute or two), they've even called because we were "too loud" while swimming! WTF!
Old 07-07-2004, 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by RaiderRyder
My neighbors on the left and right are ok but the people in the back call the cops for any little stupid reason. They've called the cops on me so much that the cops and I just laugh about it. They call because my dogs bark (it's what dogs do, they bark!), they call because my music is too loud (I only play music loud on the weekend in my garage and around 1-4 pm), they called because my pool pump was too loud (that's just crazy), they called because my bike is too loud (I turn it on in my garage just before I leave, so it's only on for like a minute or two), they've even called because we were "too loud" while swimming! WTF!
now htat is some crazy nonsense.. i feel bad for you man
Old 07-07-2004, 08:03 PM

orionVTR is an unknown quantity at this point

my neighbors on my street arent that bad, but this spring my boy took my bike for a ride around the block, with no helmet(and no liscense). next thing i know the cops show up. so i had to get bitched at because my boy hsa no liscense. and the dumb part was my other buddy that was there is a cop, and they didnt believe him at first. i showed them his card and the guy was like "who did you get this from" my boy was like "me". he made him go and get his badge, then they were like "just take it easy around here" and left. but all in all, half of my neighbors ride.
Old 07-07-2004, 08:30 PM

slinky750 is a decent person

your fiddy is an offroad vehicle and shouldnt be riden in a residential area. so yes its bothering ppl. ppl decide to move into a nice nieghborhood not ot have little punks ****ing it up.
shut up your gay...go over to SBN or something
Old 07-07-2004, 08:54 PM

atomic is an unknown quantity at this point

I dont have any neighbors...gotta love life on the farm

except the mile of gravel before the highway >

Quick Reply: I officailly hate neighbors?