I officailly hate neighbors?

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2004, 08:57 PM

GMB-FTP is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: I officailly hate neighbors?

Well I got a neighbour who is 6'5" and drags his knuckles on the ground, his eyes are a little too close together and in general he looks like he may even be a little inbred, and his wife is like twice as old as he is and is fat butt ugly.

He never liked the YZ400F or the CR250 or the GSXR1100 or the mini and always gave me crap about me and my biker mates.....

Anyways about 2 years ago when my wife is like 8.5 months pregnant he decides to abuse her in our driveway when he is drunk one evening. I was not there at the time but my other side neighbour told me what happened.

So I go over to his house the next day, I know he is there cause his car is in the drive. I bash on his door and yell out for him to get his *** outside.... No Reply..... so I kick a few plants about on his patio area and leave.... Next day he is sitting on his patio with his wife as I drive home.. I pull up in his driveway, jump out of the car and yell at him... "I understand you owe my wife an appology..bla bla bla" and that he abused my wife etc.... He denies it and says go away.... Well I live on a river front reserve and just say any time he wants step outside and I will knock his block off....... even tho he is prob 3 inches taller than me and probably a hell of a lot stronger.... but by now I have him figured for a gutless bastard that will take on a woman but not a man.........

So a few days pass and I don't see him.... then one saturday afternoon I am in my backyard pottering about whilst drinking a can of Bourbon and Cola... one of the big cans and it was about half full..... when I see him all dressed up walk out his back door and start getting into his car.... I walk up to our fence and say "hey I want a word with you ya ****".. well he says something like he has to go out (he was dresses up in nice cloths too) as he ignors me and gets into his car..... I jus yell anytime you are ready and I will kick the **** out of you...... well I am amped and fuming so as he starts his car I decide that I will flick some of my drink onto his car over the fence..... and just as I flick my arm to do this the whole can slips out of my hand... and goes flying over the fence, straight through his car window and hits him in the head covering him in Bourbon and Coke...... He screaches out the driveway and off up the road.... I sit around for a while waiting for the police to turn up but they never did............

That was a little over 2 years ago now...... and I still give him the evil eye each time I see him and every so often ask (with a laugh) if he would like a Bourbon.............

Moral to the story is DON'T **** IN YOUR OWN NEST............ but if someone else does then confront it head on..... and if all else fails peg a can of Bourbon and Coke at em.............
Old 07-07-2004, 08:58 PM

2five0 is an unknown quantity at this point

that must be nice
Old 07-07-2004, 09:01 PM

orionVTR is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GMB-FTP
Well I got a neighbour who is 6'5" and drags his knuckles on the ground, his eyes are a little too close together and in general he looks like he may even be a little inbred, and his wife is like twice as old as he is and is fat butt ugly.

He never liked the YZ400F or the CR250 or the GSXR1100 or the mini and always gave me crap about me and my biker mates.....

Anyways about 2 years ago when my wife is like 8.5 months pregnant he decides to abuse her in our driveway when he is drunk one evening. I was not there at the time but my other side neighbour told me what happened.

So I go over to his house the next day, I know he is there cause his car is in the drive. I bash on his door and yell out for him to get his *** outside.... No Reply..... so I kick a few plants about on his patio area and leave.... Next day he is sitting on his patio with his wife as I drive home.. I pull up in his driveway, jump out of the car and yell at him... "I understand you owe my wife an appology..bla bla bla" and that he abused my wife etc.... He denies it and says go away.... Well I live on a river front reserve and just say any time he wants step outside and I will knock his block off....... even tho he is prob 3 inches taller than me and probably a hell of a lot stronger.... but by now I have him figured for a gutless bastard that will take on a woman but not a man.........

So a few days pass and I don't see him.... then one saturday afternoon I am in my backyard pottering about whilst drinking a can of Bourbon and Cola... one of the big cans and it was about half full..... when I see him all dressed up walk out his back door and start getting into his car.... I walk up to our fence and say "hey I want a word with you ya ****".. well he says something like he has to go out (he was dresses up in nice cloths too) as he ignors me and gets into his car..... I jus yell anytime you are ready and I will kick the **** out of you...... well I am amped and fuming so as he starts his car I decide that I will flick some of my drink onto his car over the fence..... and just as I flick my arm to do this the whole can slips out of my hand... and goes flying over the fence, straight through his car window and hits him in the head covering him in Bourbon and Coke...... He screaches out the driveway and off up the road.... I sit around for a while waiting for the police to turn up but they never did............

That was a little over 2 years ago now...... and I still give him the evil eye each time I see him and every so often ask (with a laugh) if he would like a Bourbon.............

Moral to the story is DON'T **** IN YOUR OWN NEST............ but if someone else does then confront it head on..... and if all else fails peg a can of Bourbon and Coke at em.............
Old 07-07-2004, 09:06 PM

2five0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by orionVTR
i agree
Old 07-08-2004, 04:31 AM

Lotensin22 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by GMB-FTP

I still give him the evil eye each time I see him and every so often ask (with a laugh) if he would like a Bourbon.............

Dude....this is one of the funniest stories I've ever read. LMFAO, would ya like a bourbon mate? Nah? Ok....maybe later?

LOL, that's great dude, props to you.
Old 07-08-2004, 06:20 PM

iwannagixxer is an unknown quantity at this point

i dont know any of my neighbors really, and havent gotten any **** from any of them except the ones right across the water from us.(i live on the intercoaster)

they called the cops once when we first moved about our music being too loud(if was my dad and uncle). and yell at us all the time for it still. they even bitched at us about lighting fireworks on the 4th so we had to stop or they'd call the cops. bastards.
Old 07-09-2004, 02:10 AM

crrider05 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by slinky750
shut up your gay...go over to SBN or something
i agree