Wheeling by cops

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2004, 06:46 PM

suicidalkings is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: Wheeling by cops

you guys need to move to phoenix because our roads are straigt as an arrow with a mile between each intersection.so if you see a cop hit 180 then make a left then right ...the cops left with nothing but his di*k in his hand
Old 07-07-2004, 09:45 PM

Joey D is a decent person
Re: Wheeling by cops

So if I decide to fight the ticket, does the cop have to be there? I'm pretty sure that wouldn't help my case any
Old 07-08-2004, 04:22 AM

Lotensin22 can only hope to improve

The only time I ever got pulled over for wheelying was a trip. The cop gets out, comes walking up all fast, so I'm thinking sh*t, I'm in trouble. Instead, he comes up, "Woah man, that was sick. I have an '03 Gixxer 750, I can't get it up in 2nd, what am I doing wrong?"

I swear on my life, the first thing I said was, "Are you f*cking with me?"

LOL, it was cool, I told him how to power/clutch it, and to be careful (me telling the cop that pulled me over for doing a wheelie to be careful is the best irony I'll ever experience, by the way) and take baby steps. He told me to go ahead and go, and bust up a second gear clutch wheelie so he could hear the engine revs. I swear guys, I thought I was having flashbacks, that couldn't have been real.... Busting up a clutch wheelie right next to a Mesa cop car going down the freeway, and having the dude grin and give me a thumbs up after I set it down....a goddamn trip.
Old 07-08-2004, 06:27 PM

iwannagixxer is an unknown quantity at this point

so basically you never know if you're gonna get *** raped in fines til you have your hands on your tank.
Old 07-09-2004, 12:34 AM

epicentyr is an unknown quantity at this point

A couple of weeks ago my buddy and I were doing side-by-side standups through campus and passed a cop on the sidewalk. His car jumped off the curb with lights on. WE probably could have pulled some s*it and gotten away but we pulled onto the sidewalk. He let us off saying do that off campus. I dont have a motorcycle licence.. been fine for 6 years of stuntin. :YEAH