F3 Stunters or other 600 riders

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2003, 02:36 PM

gr8whytehunter is an unknown quantity at this point

I am buying new sprockets for my F3. Currently im 1 down in front and 2 up in rear. Any suggestions on a different set-up?
Old 01-15-2003, 03:58 PM

SMOKINJOE UR is an unknown quantity at this point
thats a good setup, one of my bikes it set like yours on the other f3 its just 2 up in the back,the bigger in the back slows your 12s down a little more,forget about top end if u go up anymore. my bike already sucks for speed,but speed is not my thing anyway.

Last edited by SMOKINJOE UR; 01-15-2003 at 04:01 PM.
Old 01-15-2003, 10:02 PM

NickMIST is an unknown quantity at this point
DONT LISTEN TO JOE

DONT LISTEN TO JOE .HE DONT KNOW WHAT HES TALKIN ABOUT...JUST KIDDIN HES RIGHT....1 DOWN IN THE FRONT AND TWO UP IN THE REAR IS STRAIGHT..BUT THE SLOWER U WANNA GO THE BIGGER U GOTTA GO....I RIDE AN F4I AND I ONLY GOT 1 DOWN IN THE FRONT AND I GOT IT TO 8 MILES PER HOUR.ITS SMOOTH
Old 01-17-2003, 12:04 AM

yeah 1 down and 2 up makes for the bike screaming at 90mph. Was debating only going up in rear and returning back to stock on front.
Old 01-17-2003, 05:20 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

od1nixer is an unknown quantity at this point
Just 'speriment with it. The sprockets are cheap enough, and easy enough to change, that you can figure that out for yourself? What do you want? Low down torque or what? I wouldn't want to go any more extreme than where you're at. I did the same thing with my gsxr 600, went straight to 1 down front, 2 up rear, and it was pretty drastic, good wheelies for that bike, but I liked it more at just 2 up in the rear, little smooother.
Old 01-20-2003, 09:43 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Originally posted by gr8whytehunter
yeah 1 down and 2 up makes for the bike screaming at 90mph. Was debating only going up in rear and returning back to stock on front.

It's fine how it is. It's not sprocket error. It's rider error. Your bike comes up so easily as it is. If you'd like, I'll blaze the tail clear off next time we go out just to prove it
Old 01-20-2003, 11:27 PM

take it now biatch before i repaint it. All the body work is off and sitting at Leon's.
Old 01-20-2003, 11:48 PM

mattdedes is an unknown quantity at this point
ill take it, cant guarantee itll come back in tip top shape, but itll be fun while it lasts :D
Old 01-21-2003, 01:27 AM

Hondua is an unknown quantity at this point

I've got a question. I have a 97 F3. I can do the first gear wheely's but i want to be able to pull it up in second without clutching it. I also don't want to have my bike screaming on the highway. Am i better to go with just two up in the back? Any opions welcome.
Thanks,
Erik
Old 01-21-2003, 05:23 PM

from my tries, u have bounce the **** out of it and whack open that throttle if you dont want to clutch it.
Old 01-21-2003, 05:29 PM

psyco650 is an unknown quantity at this point
with that set up you shouldnt have to just chop the throttle off then give her hell and it should come up with just a little tug
Old 01-21-2003, 05:43 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
from my tries, u have bounce the **** out of it and whack open that throttle if you dont want to clutch it.
just clutch it.
Old 01-21-2003, 05:50 PM

i do clutch, i am answering the guy who doesnt want to clutch.
Old 01-21-2003, 06:39 PM

i do clutch, i am answering the guy who doesnt want to clutch.
Don't get that attitude with me
Old 01-21-2003, 08:00 PM

LeonTLR is an unknown quantity at this point
and by the way, you need to start riding again, the 750 not the 50
Old 01-21-2003, 09:43 PM

mattdedes is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by nags
Don't get that attitude with me
me either!!!
Old 01-21-2003, 10:00 PM

i see where this thread is going.
Old 01-21-2003, 10:09 PM

i see where this thread is going.
Old 01-21-2003, 10:13 PM

what worried there tough guy?
Old 01-22-2003, 12:51 AM

Originally posted by LeonTLR
and by the way, you need to start riding again, the 750 not the 50

ahhh.... ****... the whole peanut gallery is here now... there goes the neighboorhood

I'm in the process of getting a new bike to stunt on... Know anyone that wants my bike?

-nags

Quick Reply: F3 Stunters or other 600 riders