To get your blood boiling......

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2004, 09:49 PM

N-Ish is an unknown quantity at this point
To get your blood boiling......

http://sportbikes.net/forums/showthread.php?t=152311

"...riders "fukin" up themselves and thier bikes while doing stupid *****! Then coming on here (or having a friend do it for them because they are dead or too "jacked") to tell everyone and try and get some support.

On the otherhand I feel VERY sad for the families these "stunterz" leave behind. This child no longer has a father (or mother) becuase the parent was too selfish to think about others.

I no longer "feel" for the idiots that crash while doing a wheelie down a public road. I no longer give condolences too asses that try to "stoppie" at the red light. I no longer "wish well" the moron that rides the asphalt on his bare skin because he was riding in shorts, flip flops, and a t-shirt.

Them NO....the families....ABSOLUTELY.

If you stunt...eventually it will catch up to you...AT LEAST do it in a controlled environment. But when you do crash..."cowboy-up" and pay for it yourself, and don't hike up ALREADY crazy insurance prices.

ok...rant over..."
Old 06-30-2004, 02:08 PM

3Fifty is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: To get your blood boiling......

What a f*ckin *** clown..... , as if that dipshit never weaved through traffic or did anything on his bike that might get him seriously hurt or killed....
Old 07-01-2004, 05:04 AM

r1jason is an unknown quantity at this point

you avatar doesnt look like its in a controlled environment... i feel that if you stunt you are accepting that you are going to get hurt eventually.. if you brag about being hurt stunting then your just plain retarded.. a friend posting for them because they want others to know that something happened.. .jsut like i didnt know one of my friends wrecked last week until i was told that it happened.. i dint know why his phone was off all of a sudden... was he sleeping maybe.. yes stunting while in a shitload of traffic is kinda dumb but i think we all do it or most of us at some point.. who hasnt passed a car on a 2 lane road doing a standup?
Old 07-02-2004, 02:59 AM

Lotensin22 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by r1jason
who hasnt passed a car on a 2 lane road doing a standup?
Me.....I'd never do that.... :YEAH :YEAH
Old 07-04-2004, 11:22 AM

TimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by r1jason
you avatar doesnt look like its in a controlled environment... i feel that if you stunt you are accepting that you are going to get hurt eventually.. if you brag about being hurt stunting then your just plain retarded.. a friend posting for them because they want others to know that something happened.. .jsut like i didnt know one of my friends wrecked last week until i was told that it happened.. i dint know why his phone was off all of a sudden... was he sleeping maybe.. yes stunting while in a shitload of traffic is kinda dumb but i think we all do it or most of us at some point.. who hasnt passed a car on a 2 lane road doing a standup?
i dont think its him saying that stuff...he got it from another post on another "bike" site, if it is though...hypocrite. really doubt it is tho