new tat!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2004, 03:07 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: new tat!!!

Originally Posted by Jay Carnes
Only thing i see, is the letters are filled in opposite as ur logo. Post up some pics when its done, im sure it'll be night & day difference.

yea i agree with u...still needs work to be done.....i was just postin the first step of it.....still needs the finishin touches.....once i get some shadin in the "I" wont stand out so much...plus that was the second day i got it....my back has already pealed and some of the ink on the "I" has faded out a little bit so it doesnt stand out so much now.....

and the chinese characters that say "FU(K THE WORLD", i had a older chinese friend of mine write it out for me so i kno thats wat it means.... i got "LOVE AND RESPECT FAMILY AND FRIENDS" in chinese characters on the other 4arm.....took him over a hour to write that sh*t out.....

THANKS FOR THE INPUT GUYS!!!! much appreciated.... and for the rest of u guys who just hate on everyones sh*t, FU(K YOU!!!! haha
Old 06-23-2004, 03:33 PM

boner is an unknown quantity at this point

its cool as long as its not a honda or a suzuki on there
Old 06-23-2004, 04:04 PM

mistaholiday is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rookie96F3
you ever think that the japenese letters on your arm are really dumb american or anything else like that. i wouldnt trust those symbols
doode evrsince ive seen u here on stuntlife you always talk some stupid shyet
instead of typing before you think... just hope that the s.i.c riders dont catch u on the streets someday and do some so cal gang style beat down on yer squid cant even do a spreader ***
Old 06-23-2004, 05:02 PM

Sneak is an unknown quantity at this point

I think the **** looks good so far. I think some of yall are not realizing the 2nd pic isnt of his tat!
Old 06-23-2004, 05:34 PM

ExtremeThought is an unknown quantity at this point

i think that **** looks phat as hell, do you.... **** what other people say
Old 06-23-2004, 06:50 PM

tank is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mistaholiday
doode evrsince ive seen u here on stuntlife you always talk some stupid shyet
instead of typing before you think... just hope that the s.i.c riders dont catch u on the streets someday and do some so cal gang style beat down on yer squid cant even do a spreader ***
Damn, is it getting real gangsta round here?
HOT LIKE FIRE!!!

Let the bitc*slapping begin....Where did i put the popcorn?
Old 06-24-2004, 10:46 AM
Scrape and keep going...

not_me is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sneak
I think the **** looks good so far. I think some of yall are not realizing the 2nd pic isnt of his tat!
Add this gentleman who has a firm grasp of the obvious to the beat-down list.....

Old 06-24-2004, 02:07 PM

3Fifty is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats tight bro, all the haters,
Old 06-24-2004, 02:20 PM

hayez is an unknown quantity at this point

you can put whatever you want on you but in my opinion what you got there is fake...no tattoo artist would make lines that thick...it looks like a marker...if you gonna get it done do it just dont lie about it...with lines that thick and how pale your complection is that being the 2nd day you have no swelling,redness or anything...LOSER
Old 06-24-2004, 02:26 PM

Boughetto is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hayez
you can put whatever you want on you but in my opinion what you got there is fake...no tattoo artist would make lines that thick...it looks like a marker...if you gonna get it done do it just dont lie about it...with lines that thick and how pale your complection is that being the 2nd day you have no swelling,redness or anything...LOSER
Nice call out hayez. You move to Brazil?
Old 06-24-2004, 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by Boughetto
Nice call out hayez. You move to Brazil?
lolololol...no i didnt move...im up north by canada for another year and a half...i put the brazil in there from the moving to fl thread for shay nay i think it was ...lol
Old 06-24-2004, 05:00 PM

RichieDubs is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ENASNI900RR
Might want to start to think of something to cover up that mess
ditto.
Old 06-24-2004, 08:37 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hayez

hey fu(k head!!! its called a 14 point needle..ever heard of it stupid???....and he went over it twice in certain spots.... sounds to me like u dont kno sh*t about tattoos.... and i wanted the lines to be thick like that....

its not my fault ur a pu$$y and ur body cant handle a little needle!!!! i got 3 other tats and NONE OF THEM SWELLED UP includin the ones on my 4arms.... got a lil red for a half day or so but thats about it.....

DONT TRY TO CALL PEEPS OUT LIKE THAT WHEN U DONT KNO WAT THE FU(K UR TALKIN ABOUT!!!

im not a ****** *** loser like u who goes to the local fair and gets a fake matchin tattoo with his little brother!!!! hahaha
Old 06-24-2004, 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by nobikerider
hey fu(k head!!! its called a 14 point needle..ever heard of it stupid???....and he went over it twice in certain spots.... sounds to me like u dont kno sh*t about tattoos.... and i wanted the lines to be thick like that....

its not my fault ur a pu$$y and ur body cant handle a little needle!!!! i got 3 other tats and NONE OF THEM SWELLED UP includin the ones on my 4arms.... got a lil red for a half day or so but thats about it.....

DONT TRY TO CALL PEEPS OUT LIKE THAT WHEN U DONT KNO WAT THE FU(K UR TALKIN ABOUT!!!

im not a ****** *** loser like u who goes to the local fair and gets a fake matchin tattoo with his little brother!!!! hahaha
lol...your right...keep thinking your marker job is real...ill apologize if you take up close pictures of the scabbing and the rises on the skin ...because a line that thick your skin will be swelled and sticking up...it looks like a marker...even my girl agrees its a marker....lol..but hey i will apologize if you show us pictures of up close...and if that is real i feel for you...because it looks like your tattoo artist has parkinsons disease...lol...
Old 06-25-2004, 05:13 AM

GsxrMike is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow Re: new tat!!!

Post up a finished pic, *** the haters.
Old 10-31-2009, 03:21 PM

rudedog182 is a decent person

hey do you know where jerry from body temple is now? i know he changed places but i dont know where
Old 10-31-2009, 03:23 PM

rudedog182 is a decent person

Originally Posted by N-Ish
Harsh Dude, Harsh....

but hey if you do.. I can recommend Body Temple http://www.bodytempletattoo.com up in Oceanside.... Jerry http://www.tattooedpeople.com/index2.html and Dave do some sick ****.... but it will cost ya... But I'm a firm believer in "You get what you pay for.." cheap tat = shitty work.... unless, u have a hook up
do you know where jerry is at now? i know he moved but dont know where
Old 10-31-2009, 03:32 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

you joined the site to bump a 5 year old thread?
Old 10-31-2009, 04:46 PM

kawasaker is a decent person

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
you joined the site to bump a 5 year old thread?

so how the tat turned out????
Old 10-31-2009, 05:24 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

I still think it's marker.

Quick Reply: new tat!!!