Nsra

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2004, 11:52 PM

Nate is an unknown quantity at this point
Nsra

Just curiuos if the NSRA is still up or what. They havn't updated there site in like decades. I was really interested to see what whould happen with them. WTF is up. , Nate.
Old 06-19-2004, 01:30 AM

hood is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Nsra

What's up is difficult....... Im not going to speak for Dirty by no means but we just talked about this the other day..... The hard reality is these events are quite pricey. He mentioned in another post not too long ago that it is not dead at all, it just needs some work.

If the stunt community truly wants a governed organization everyone needs to support it as much as possible. Between the XSBA and the NSRA, the NSRA is clearly the better choice. Anyone who participted in the event last year could tell you that. Timing gliches had to be worked out but the entire event and organization of NSRA is far superior.

But back to the reality...... it is quite expensive. Dirty and his team did an amazing job raising the money for the last event. I know what that cost and how much came from them personally. They put their necks out for the stunting community because they love it so much... I think we should help them as much as we can so that the NSRA survives.

Current shows/promoters do not want to aid the future of the sport; just make a buck in the meantime. So we need to do our part. There are all sorts of people on this forum with all sorts connections. We can do our part to try to find sponsors. We can also put pressure on the top riders to show up to the events.

I could go on and on. There's a lot of effort put into talking **** on this forum, maybe some of that effort could be used to gain sponsors for the NSRA.

hood out