Torque Thrust?????

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2004, 06:40 PM

theotherone is an unknown quantity at this point
Torque Thrust?????

Im in the Toronto area, and was REALLY loking forward to the torque thrust nationals (the only real show in Canada) But I heard it has been canceled, Is this true?? if so YYY. Does anyone have PURE info about this? I would really like to know whats going on. Thanx theotherone.
Old 06-05-2004, 07:25 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

HOLDINGITBIG will become famous soon enoughHOLDINGITBIG will become famous soon enough
Re: Torque Thrust?????

Originally Posted by theotherone
Im in the Toronto area, and was REALLY loking forward to the torque thrust nationals (the only real show in Canada) But I heard it has been canceled, Is this true?? if so YYY. Does anyone have PURE info about this? I would really like to know whats going on. Thanx theotherone.
yes, it was cancelled ....... and like you, many of us are disappointed as well. basically, the reson for the cancellation is like every other show cancellation ........ $$$$$$$ issues. It takes MUCH to get a show together and make it work, and this show obvioulsy wasn't erected properly for whatever reason, like many shows in the past and to come
Old 06-06-2004, 02:11 AM
u of m still sux

Ryan Cramer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MEACHAM
yes, it was cancelled ....... and like you, many of us are disappointed as well. basically, the reson for the cancellation is like every other show cancellation ........ $$$$$$$ issues. It takes MUCH to get a show together and make it work, and this show obvioulsy wasn't erected properly for whatever reason, like many shows in the past and to come

insurance was the main reason, no one wanted to cover a stunt competition, didnt have the right connections or wasnt in the right area
Old 06-06-2004, 07:38 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

I already had my flight booked up there
Old 06-06-2004, 07:39 PM

HOLDINGITBIG will become famous soon enoughHOLDINGITBIG will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by nags
I already had my flight booked up there
well, change that **** to baltimore instead of canada .. sept. 5 ... dont be late cupcake
Old 06-06-2004, 07:42 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

I'm still headed to Canada.. gonna teach some of the locals whats up
Old 06-06-2004, 07:45 PM

you need to localize your *** to baltimore ravens stadium on the 5th of sept.
Old 06-07-2004, 02:26 AM

mia wallace is an unknown quantity at this point

dude, if you're coming up to provide us with quality, i'm so there. all the issues with Torque Thrust come as no surprise. he was aiming way too high and just didn't realize that Toronto was a placed that used to prosecute skateboarders. and now it's gonna be a big poserfest at the beach. and bozos are gonna pay to go see the same bikes they see everyweek at the coffee shop. and this is why Canada sucks for not being able to handle shiznit that's new and different....
Old 06-07-2004, 08:02 AM
DNFstunt

Regstunts is a decent person

I posted all of the emails the event co-ordinator sent me in my forums.....

This beach party sounds shitty...........

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/335-dnfmcx/72416-2004-torque-thrust-nationals.html