Who Wants To Help Cbo Out

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2004, 02:44 PM
Pimp/Moderator

Mellen_MPZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Who Wants To Help Cbo Out

Yep....broke 4 ribs last year. Walked into the ER......walked out with a $5,000 bill. Insurance covered $4,000.
Old 06-04-2004, 04:20 PM

SmurfKilla is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn finally a reason to be happy I am in Canada..Nuthin better than rockin the free health....
$40000 for a broken femor ??? For the luv of god !!!

Get better CBO and I'll have a look on the site and see what I can buy..
Cheers
SK
Old 06-04-2004, 08:01 PM

Mr Weber is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bigtdme
WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?
It was his choice to take the chance, and now he will pay the price!!
Old 06-04-2004, 11:05 PM

Mr Weber is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CBO
yea and your point is, just cause one of my friends starts a thread to help me out you have to say something retarded like that.

thanks for the words of encouragement tuff guy

Hey, I was just stating that SHHIT HAPPENS, sorry U can't understand that!!

OH ya, GET WELL SOON, tuff guy!!
Old 06-04-2004, 11:14 PM

crazeinc is an unknown quantity at this point

i'll buy stuntusa **** if he starts wearing a helmet. it sounds like his injuries could have been prevented if he wasn't worrying about smacking his head

...not trying to be a dick
Old 06-05-2004, 12:55 AM
www.Redline-Xtreme.com

RedlineJimmy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by r6weber
Hey, I was just stating that SHHIT HAPPENS, sorry U can't understand that!!

OH ya, GET WELL SOON, tuff guy!!
Sorry, but the truth hurts somtimes and I have to agree with this guy. I hate to hear anybody get hurt, yet we all know the risks involved and they come with a price. We all know the idea is good and serves a purpose, however most people probably feel the same way these guys do and are just holding back. Not having good health insurance and not wearing a helmet 90% of the time isn't going to gain that many sympathy votes in the stunting community. There's no reason to jump on these guys case just for voicing their opinion on the matter. It is a public message board, so obviously your'e going to get the bad with the good. As much as CBO likes to openly voice his opinions I'm sure he can respect that.

Take care and stay strong!
Old 06-05-2004, 12:59 AM

Boughetto is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by RedlineJimmy
Sorry, but the truth hurts somtimes and I have to agree with this guy. I hate to hear anybody get hurt, yet we all know the risks involved and they come with a price. We all know the idea is good and serves a purpose, however most people probably feel the same way these guys do and are just holding back. Not having good health insurance and not wearing a helmet 90% of the time isn't going to gain that many sympathy votes in the stunting community. There's no reason to jump on these guys case just for voicing their opinion on the matter. It is a public message board, so obviously your'e going to get the bad with the good. As much as CBO likes to openly voice his opinions I'm sure he can respect that.

Take care and stay strong!
I feel the same way Jimmy. Here's another analogy. Look at homeless people. Ya, I feel bad, but get a job! No one wants to see anyone hurt, but we all know the risks in stunting. Now this has happened, he will get through it, wont be easy, but he will.
Old 06-05-2004, 02:00 AM

J.C. is an unknown quantity at this point

lets just face it r6weber sucks to begin with so he is going to hate on anything or anybody he can and jimmy there was no reason for him to say something like that ****. sure cbo new the risk its not like he hasnt hurt himself before and yes u are probably right there are probably some people sitting at home going i get hurt and i get over it why are they making such a big deal about him. thats no reason to get jealous that he has friends that are trying to help him out. i mean **** he never once got on here and said give me this give me that because i crashed. he came on here and said thanks to everyone who cares and thanks for the support. so u all that dont know him dont hate

Old 06-05-2004, 02:09 AM
www.Redline-Xtreme.com

Originally Posted by ROCK~N~929
What I dont understand is why you would rub being hurt in his face...Playing that I told you so routine. Your kicking the guy when hes down basically. So what if he wasnt wearing a helmet or his insurance isnt 100% thats no ones biz. Whats wrong w/ some up lifting GET WELL CBO. Why bash and start drama, because that all those post were. I'm w/CBO I dont think this is proper and it wasnt meant for sympathy. If you want to help him out ...DO SO. Right now is not time for a lecture. IMO If you dont have anything constructive to say...DONT SAY IT. And if your worried about him so much go say that **** to his face. Also why dont you boyz that are worried start a thread on insurance and healthcare before it happens to someone else. Your timing sux...your lecture should be a preventive type thing not a after the fact kick a man while hes down thing.

There u go Bo....Another guy from TX thats got ur back!!!!

That would be nice if we all lived in a perfect little bubble of a world. We don't though and people have a right to their opinions. If I quoted CBO ever time he said "just voicing my opinion" we would be here for days. I said nothing disrepectful and stand by what I said 100%. If people want to help out by all means go for it, but don't get all pissy and childish when people are voicing their opinions on the matter.
Old 06-05-2004, 02:13 AM

That would be nice if we all lived in a perfect little bubble of a world. We don't though and people have a right to their opinions. If I quoted CBO ever time he said "just voicing my opinion" we would be here for days. I said nothing disrepectful and stand by what I said 100%. If people want to help out by all means go for it, but don't get all pissy and childish when people are voicing their opinions on the matter.
are you at work hahahahaha
Old 06-05-2004, 02:18 AM
www.Redline-Xtreme.com

Originally Posted by J.C.
are you at work hahahahaha
Biatch....I will kill you! Only have another 4.5hrs to go. Great drama posts like these keep me awake .
Old 06-05-2004, 02:23 AM
www.Redline-Xtreme.com

Originally Posted by ROCK~N~929
Some of the opinions are childish and IS disrespectful while he is hurt. No one wants a lecture when their ailing. Your right this is a public board and those boards have rules and were all off topic.

By the way paint ur pipe black...looks like **** RED
Thx...I will take your opinion into consideration. See how easy that works .
Old 06-05-2004, 02:49 AM

cliffordR6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Biatch....I will kill you! Only have another 4.5hrs to go. Great drama posts like these keep me awake .
Only 3 hours to go for me... (voice of Stewie) "ha-ha!"
Old 06-05-2004, 02:52 AM

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Old 06-05-2004, 09:45 AM

SmurfKilla is an unknown quantity at this point

Its funny how some of you will sit there and download all the free vid clips of CBO tearin it up without the right gear and enjoy every minute of it...Yet turn around when some shiat goes down and be the first to say I told you so...

Is this drama really over CBO not wearing a helmet b/c I'm seeing alot of top riders do the same thing. To me it seems more like an opportunity for some of you foolz to kick a man while he is down...I'm sure right now he is going thru some tough timez layed up in the hospital trying to figure out what went wrong, whether this stunt game makes sense etc etc.....Whether you liked his style or not.....just phuckin support him in these timez....Leave the " I told you so'z" at that door...this is not the time for it..
Lets keep the thread positive, CBO best of luck man....I have no doubt you will be back and running in no time...Just remember to take your time and let shiat heal.....It may feel like an eternity but this is only a small speed bump in the big picture man....

Cheers
SK
Old 06-05-2004, 01:01 PM

melampus is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Who Wants To Help Cbo Out... I DO!

...And SMURF-KILLS it again!

No doubt brother! FACT IS this board loves BO. His moxie, acumen, effort, style, etc. Simple as that! There will always be a devil's advocate, but I think this all started from a misunderstanding that as on most forums has a way of escalating into something it is not, and should never be.

Stay sharp BO, and have fun editing DME II...
Old 06-05-2004, 10:27 PM
NEP

NEP is an unknown quantity at this point

I've been wantin to order some stuff for awhile, but now i have more incentive.
To all those who r sayin "i told u so" or bla bla, put yourselves in his shoes! I've been down before(broken collar bone w/ 2 surgeries) and have heard all the "ur dumb" etc etc statements...and that **** doesn't help at all! Makes you feel worse. This thread was started to help a guy out, so if it bothers someone bad enough, start another thread like "cbo's dumb for not wearin gear".

Get well soon BO!! :YEAH