stunters.com

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2004, 03:27 AM

1000DollaBill is an unknown quantity at this point
stunters.com

now i know that some of you guys may know the guys running this operation and might see this as a tall glass of haterade but...
I ordered 'way of life' from them nearly a month ago. I currently haven't got it yet and the only response i got from them was two weeks ago by email that said they were shipping it 'tomorrow.' I understand they just relocated and i sympathize completely, however, i did not send in coke caps or cigarette upc's here and more than a month for delivery is pushing it. to top it off i have emailed them a couple times and i feel as though i am being ignored.
I have no beef with these guys directly, but i did pay for a dvd and damnit i want it.
The only reason i posted here is because i believe i saw a post here from someone involved with stunters.com. Hopefully whomever may be concerned in this matter can do something to make this right.

I know that there will more than likely be posts defending the guys running the site, but like i said, they may be the best guys in the world, but i am feeling awful ripped off right about now.
Old 06-01-2004, 11:08 PM
NJP

NJP is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: stunters.com

I can relate, I ordered way of life from stunters still don't have it.
Old 06-02-2004, 03:48 PM
Dax

Dax is an unknown quantity at this point

That's nothing, my wife order a crash cage from them last October and we found out that FI would not be selling them anything until they settled their debts.

They did refund our money at the end of April....but, come on, tell me that that didn't suck??? Seven months!!!
Old 06-02-2004, 04:01 PM

Lucky925l is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dax
That's nothing, my wife order a crash cage from them last October and we found out that FI would not be selling them anything until they settled their debts.

They did refund our money at the end of April....but, come on, tell me that that didn't suck??? Seven months!!!
Damn, I don't know the whole story but that is just plain bad business
Old 06-02-2004, 10:05 PM

well, since my post here, i have been contacted and they are sincerely trying to make things right. The minute i get my dvd i'll be satisfied. I do feel for them, having moved and all, but we'll see.
Old 06-08-2004, 05:29 AM

stunter900 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have nefver had a problem with Stunters.com! They have always done me right, but canjot say so much for Stuntlife store.

Stunters.com ---> :YEAH
Stuntlife --->
Old 06-08-2004, 05:36 AM

Brian~11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by stunter900
I have nefver had a problem with Stunters.com! They have always done me right, but canjot say so much for Stuntlife store.

Stunters.com ---> :YEAH
Stuntlife --->

LOL.....I dont even know why S.L. sales **** if they can't get it out in a timely manner.
Old 06-08-2004, 05:38 AM

Originally Posted by Dax

I might be wrong but I believe you can go directly through Freestyle ingenuity for the cages.
Old 06-08-2004, 12:15 PM
I Love To Post!

aNskY can only hope to improve

seems to me that almost everyone in the stunt "industry" are bad business people
Old 06-09-2004, 09:21 AM

slateROK is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by aNskY
seems to me that almost everyone in the stunt "industry" are bad business people

Well you guys need anything you should chek out stuntragz.com... we have cages videos and much more...
Old 06-09-2004, 09:39 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

StuntRagz Chris is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by aNskY
unfortunetly your not far from the truth....i personally bust my *** to make sure everything is shipped out on time. always answer all calls and emails and even overnight shirts sometimes just to surpise people. i think a major problem in this industry is to many non-business men doing business. regardless what people think businesses are not easy to run. people get the false notion that everyone is making mad money yada yada and they decide to venture off with this expectation only to find out it is harder than they thought. my major is business managment and i believe having this background is what helps me stay above water, without it i am sure i would be lost.

words of wisdom for future purchases.....

if you have not purchased from a company before and plan on buying something from them, ask around for feedback from others who have dealt with the company, ya know like the better business bureau in a sense..

people are more than willing to let you know their experiences...but also remember some people will bash people due to personal reasons...just go with a majority rating type thing..

hope this all made some sense cause i am not fully awake yet...

later
Old 06-09-2004, 10:28 AM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

I know I personally have always tried to make **** as smooth as possible....

I have slipped up on like 4 shirts and 1 video in the past year....sometimes we just get so busy travelling or doing whatever that I forget....I always always offer a prompt refund if needed and then still send the shirt that was ordered...

now with crashcage.com its simple and easy....I get an email, foreward it to the appropriate cage company and also send an email to the customer letting them know that I recieved thier payment.

one thing that is going to make **** awesome now is that we just opened a small sportbike parts store, so now I have an actual office to work out of with all the shirts in stock, regular UPS shipments and the best thing is a credit card machine....I can take phone orders and also take CC's at events
Old 06-09-2004, 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
....sometimes we just get so busy travelling or doing whatever that I forget....I always always offer a prompt refund if needed and then still send the shirt that was ordered...

now with crashcage.com its simple and easy....I get an email, foreward it to the appropriate cage company and also send an email to the customer letting them know that I recieved thier payment.
what Thomas says here is on point...sometime traveling can delay immediate shipment....but should not be more than a week or so...
Old 06-09-2004, 01:01 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

so a month is bad?
Old 06-09-2004, 02:13 PM

so a month is bad?
It would be for me...lol Most companies get the stuff to you within 2 weeks.
I guess 1-3 months is avg. for most of the stunt community. The learning curve is over most of the guys have been doing this for a while. If they're not good at biz yet....they won't be!~!!!

Props to you guys that take care of your customers and keep them updated on their orders.
Old 06-09-2004, 02:48 PM

so a month is bad?
depends if **** is back ordered or not....i usually have everything in stock and ship within a few days. except cages which i order the same day i get the purchase..if they are backed up then it could take sometime. i will have cages in stock though shortly.
Old 06-14-2004, 12:08 AM

well,i did get my dvd plus a few goodies. Would i dobusiness again, probably. they made a sincere effort to take care of me and i appreciate that. if it happened again, i would think differently.

by the way
thanks stunters.com for the goodies
Old 06-14-2004, 01:56 AM

not7fifteen is an unknown quantity at this point

I ordered C&I 4 and superstreetbike issue 3 from them a month ago and haven't recieved it yet...I'm pretty patient, but I'll probably get ahold of them just to check on it pretty soon.