Stunt Riders & MTV don't mix?

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2004, 12:24 PM

dunblunted is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Stunt Riders & MTV don't mix?

Originally Posted by ZAC VLAHOS
F*ck MTV, Stone films all the way. Although i do hope a bunch of spoids do get bikes and eat sh*t so i can get more bikes and more parts baby.
dude you are a ****ing ******* wishing that people that can't ride will get a bike and get hurt so you can get the benifits you should be the one that gets hurt you ****** that **** aint rite you never wish that someone else to get hurt while stunting that isn't what the stone brothers films are about and for that matter the rest of the big stunters so take it deep and stay gay :YEAH
Old 06-18-2004, 12:33 PM

dunblunted is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Drew Stone
Don't put too much stock in MTV and this sport in this One episode of "True Life". I've got news for ya....... This One episode of "True Life" spotlighting this sport is not going to change things very much although MILLIONS of people are going to be exposed to the sport thru that particular show.
This isn't going to be certain people's little "Pet sport" forever. Then again I don't believe it's going to blow up the same way that say Skateboarding or Motorcross did thru exposure via channels like MTV. The show I directed is due to air June 17th but I really don't see it airing on that date looking at where the edit is at this point. I would think that they are going to move the air date to sometime in July but that remains to be seen. They are starting to talk about doing a six episode "Reality Show" on a few particular crews in the sport. If The Stone Brothers don't do it the bottom line is someone else will. Chances are that "Someone Else" will not be as pronounced in the sport the way my brother and myself are. On the other hand after this particular"True Life" experience dealing with MTV I really do not care to ever deal with them and thier corporate bullshit ever again. Dealing with MTV was/is still a ****ing bummer and the episode is still not finished being edited and aired. I'll tell you this for sure......... "Drew Stone and MTV don't mix"!! Stay tuned for more jive.

Drew "Papillion" Stone
dude you guys kick *** you make sick videos and i can't wait to see you guys our here doing another video in ny thanks for the good videos and hope to see more soon and maybe be in the next one :YEAH
Old 06-18-2004, 03:32 PM

KungFu954 is an unknown quantity at this point

MTV SUCKS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The last time MTV was any good was in the frickin 80s and back then the music sucked....There is no winning with MTV EVER. They exploit everything. the rip off everything, they have no videos and most of thier TV shows suck *****. Black sheep squad is sweet but if MTV ever asked me to do a show I would give them the brown eye.
Ever seen pimp my ride,,,they should call it cars from idiots for idiots.
Dude even the mention of stunting on MTV has given me a head vien the size of a pencil.
If this stuff goes mainstream fine by me,,i guess,,,but I'd rather see it on the Disney channel than MTV.
Fug MtV, fug them right in the ear!
Old 06-18-2004, 10:33 PM

mistaholiday is an unknown quantity at this point

i ride on the street sometimes w/o a helmet im no ****** squid bros it just gets too hot sometimes..i have a german style helmet and $500shoei but mostly i wear thshhoei at night when the shyet goes down..... abercrombie is for homos and i can street ride better than my stunterfriends ...im learnin slowshyet now ..im not gonna lie i anit got slow balance point yet ..
but i do think mtv is bullshyet ...im in college to be a music producer im workin on my first album and hopefully if i do makit to mtv ill put on that whoo hoo mtv rocks phony shyet but remember ..mtv pays big bucks to celebs... i no alotta celebs hate mtv....not many have time,*****,money,passion,dedication to stunt so i think this mtv thingy would be interesting to watch hopefully they dont put out the wrong impression just as long as pantie droppin will get easier after a few curious hoe-bags watch thats all that matters to me but it dont make you a squid not wearin a lid when yer stunting thats sometin else .. when i got to work i dont like gettin sweaty inside my helmet so i wear the german half helmet or go non at all ....
Old 06-20-2004, 02:54 PM

twinisin is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmmmm??? Yep..O.K.
Old 06-20-2004, 07:08 PM

hmm yep okay what
you talkin to me like im a ****** retard or something ill ****in do circle burnouts on yer *** ....da *** kinda stuntin you do ya ****** geezer..
what the **** you think if yer life bitch... comeout here to clearwater and try that ***** hmm yea ok shyet in front of me you late blooming stunter wanna be squid what the ****
Old 06-20-2004, 07:57 PM

Wheelie Boy is an unknown quantity at this point

*puts on bullet proof vest*

Man, the internet is even a dangerous place now days
Old 06-20-2004, 08:19 PM
I love all hot women!!!

Goose is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by twinisin
This soon...some of us been in the game for almost 10 years. Remember these guys... The kings of underground rising. No mainstream exposure and look at them now. Yes you do have a good point but the time is NOW , collect the glory, worry about consequences later. Those who hate us
Dude, you and I were on the exact same wave-length because I when the guy who started this thread started saying that if stunting goes mainstream that we would be sell-outs. I started thinking of die-hard Metallica fans that thought that very thing when the BLACK album came out and after they all cut their hair. Metallica is still bad as ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goose
p.s. my opinion, I'd like to be stunting in the Olympics someday....why stop at the X games or MTV...........
Old 06-21-2004, 04:09 AM

HEY HOLIDAY !!! I think I hit a soft spot with you. I strongly suggest that you lighten up. Just because you are being picked on by other guys, doesn't mean you have to try to prove anything on the inernet. It's not working. Circle burnouts on my ***...how nice, you should be a fukin' poet. Make wheelies not war, Florida is small and one day we just might run into eachother. I'm curious to see what will you do then, To me it sounds like you lack attention, a feeling commonly caused by shortage of Prozak in your system. Anyways, back to the topic. All exposure is good exposure when you have no exposure.
Old 06-21-2004, 09:26 AM

BostonBadBoy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mistaholiday
you should have told him to buy either or and whenhes riding to hold the clutch in 1st gear rev the gas to 12000 rpms going like 50mph and to let go of the clutch real quick and video tapeit then send it to stuntlife so we can all watch
him thats something to tell a squid if yer a real dick just imagine doin it to someone

your a ******** your a ****ingdickhead....(sing together now) holidays a ******** you a ****ing ********.....dude why would you want someone to get hurt ****ing ****....obviously you don't know how many people we have already lost in the sport and industry... your obviously a squid....******** ~~~>
Old 06-21-2004, 11:12 PM

HO HO HO HAA OK CHECK THIS OUT
CLEARWATER ,GULFTO BAY ,EVRY SAT NIGHT,10PM ,FLAT BLACK R6,WHAT CHU WANNA DO?WHAT CHU WANNA DO HA HA ,NO ITS CALLED ROID RAGENOT PROZAK
YOU STUPID FU(KS ITS ON NOW CRACKAS LET IT BE KNOWN THEN GOODTIMES
YEA IM A ****** SQUID YER RIGHT DOODE IVE LEARNED NOTHIN WATCHIN MY CUZIN LOOPIN HIS 600RRLAST SPRING AND HAVIN TWO BIKES ALREADY UNDERMY BELT AND I CANT EVEN GET ANY ATTENTION ......YOUS GUYS ARE RIGHT UMM *SNIFF**SNIFF*IM UM SORRY GUYS
BUT IF YOUS STILL GOTTA HARD ON FER ME ILL BE THERE EVERY SAT NIGHTSTIL ROUND 11PM WHEN I HIT THE GANDY AND YBOR WHERE'S EUSTIS? IS IT NORTH OR SOUTH OF TAMPA?
SO COME DOWN HERE AND GIVE ME ATTENTION
AND WHO THE FU(K IS PICKIN ON ME ...I HOPE WHEN IM 32 I DONT HAVE SO MUCH FREE TIME TO GO AND (LEARN HOW TO STUNT)NOT DISSING OUR GODFATHERS... .. YOURE PROBABLY ONE A THEM CATS THAT JUST POSTUP AT THE GAS STATION AND LOOK AT EVERYONE ELSEON BIKES AND HATE WHEN U CAINT EVEN RIDE YER DAMN SELF............. OH YEAH AND IF IM SUCH A SQUID COME DOWN HERE AND LETS SEE WHO WINS THE COPS CHASE ***** FUKKAHHHHOW THAT FOR POETRY EUSTIS
Old 06-21-2004, 11:57 PM

HO HO HO HAA OK CHECK THIS OUT
CLEARWATER ,GULFTO BAY ,EVRY SAT NIGHT,10PM ,FLAT BLACK R6,WHAT CHU WANNA DO?WHAT CHU WANNA DO HA HA ,NO ITS CALLED ROID RAGENOT PROZAK
YOU STUPID FU(KS ITS ON NOW CRACKAS LET IT BE KNOWN THEN GOODTIMES
YEA IM A ****** SQUID YER RIGHT DOODE IVE LEARNED NOTHIN WATCHIN MY CUZIN LOOPIN HIS 600RRLAST SPRING AND HAVIN TWO BIKES ALREADY UNDERMY BELT AND I CANT EVEN GET ANY ATTENTION ......YOUS GUYS ARE RIGHT UMM *SNIFF**SNIFF*IM UM SORRY GUYS
BUT IF YOUS STILL GOTTA HARD ON FER ME ILL BE THERE EVERY SAT NIGHTSTIL ROUND 11PM WHEN I HIT THE GANDY AND YBOR WHERE'S EUSTIS? IS IT NORTH OR SOUTH OF TAMPA?
SO COME DOWN HERE AND GIVE ME ATTENTION
AND WHO THE FU(K IS PICKIN ON ME ...I HOPE WHEN IM 32 I DONT HAVE SO MUCH FREE TIME TO GO AND (LEARN HOW TO STUNT)NOT DISSING OUR GODFATHERS... .. YOURE PROBABLY ONE A THEM CATS THAT JUST POSTUP AT THE GAS STATION AND LOOK AT EVERYONE ELSEON BIKES AND HATE WHEN U CAINT EVEN RIDE YER DAMN SELF............. OH YEAH AND IF IM SUCH A SQUID COME DOWN HERE AND LETS SEE WHO WINS THE COPS CHASE ***** FUKKAHHHHOW THAT FOR POETRY EUSTIS
OH YEAH YER JUST HATING CUZ WHEN WE HIT THE OLYMPICS W/STUNTING YOULL BE TOO OLD TO COMPETE SO STOP TAKIN THE KIDS TO SOCCER PRACTICE AND START LEARNIN THAT BP ....
Old 06-22-2004, 07:03 PM

Red face Re: Stunt Riders & MTV don't mix?

Hmmm...Yup. O.K.
Lighten up bittch. Save that mouth for the glass dick you've been suckin' you immature little fu(k. Get laid or somethin'. Ask yo' mama where Eustis is, she's been workin that corner every Friday night. When you're 32, hope you can do half the **** I can do. So stop talkin' ****, and grow up so at least people will think you're 17. Olimpics...you stupid little turd, keep runnin' the 5.0. and your *** be in a wheel chair, watching others do what you once did. Nobody here wants to read your garbage, this is a stunt forum. I will do you one favore, you forskin chewin' little tootsie roll with a german style helmet. I will let you have the last word on this, hope it'll make you feel like you've accomplished something. The topic is yours mista
Old 06-22-2004, 10:36 PM

listen up you ****in wacked out **** you shouldnt have said some shyet like that about my mother bro thats a low blow now and many of my stunter buddies wear german helmets tel that to em
and please dont lie about you having stunter skils cause you know you dont ...i bet you dont ride everyday like i do ...i dont have a garage queen like you do i might not know were eustis is
and yer the one that started this problem ....
you know were i bee on sat nights just let me know
dont let that picture fool you either that was in october 2002 and things have only gotten better for those lil guns i had there but i dont wanna say too much i just want you to show up and call me out ...and **** you about runnin from "fivo" ..... you dont have the ***** to run...youll never hav the ***** to highchair cuz thats part of bieng a street stunter you sunday riding sportbike squid i dont give a **** about having a last word..
i hope you respond w/ a lil road trip down to clearwater you sausage *** cracka o yeah and fukk you for thinkin stunting in the olympics is stupid by the time it hits the olympics youll be in adult daipers watchin me on teevee wishin my foreskin was in yer mouth ...thats somekinda sick shyet you said to me so im sayin it back ya damn wierdo
clearwater/gulf2bay/satnights/yer goin down "skooter"
Old 06-22-2004, 10:50 PM

listen up you ****in wacked out **** you shouldnt have said some shyet like that about my mother bro thats a low blow now and many of my stunter buddies wear german helmets tel that to em
and please dont lie about you having stunter skils cause you know you dont ...i bet you dont ride everyday like i do ...i dont have a garage queen like you do i might not know were eustis is
and yer the one that started this problem ....
you know were i bee on sat nights just let me know
dont let that picture fool you either that was in october 2002 and things have only gotten better for those lil guns i had there but i dont wanna say too much i just want you to show up and call me out ...and **** you about runnin from "fivo" ..... you dont have the ***** to run...youll never hav the ***** to highchair cuz thats part of bieng a street stunter you sunday riding sportbike squid i dont give a **** about having a last word..
i hope you respond w/ a lil road trip down to clearwater you sausage *** cracka o yeah and fukk you for thinkin stunting in the olympics is stupid by the time it hits the olympics youll be in adult daipers watchin me on teevee wishin my foreskin was in yer mouth ...thats somekinda sick shyet you said to me so im sayin it back ya damn wierdo
clearwater/gulf2bay/satnights/yer goin down "skooter"
oh yeah and i have no problem gettin laid ok
Old 07-07-2004, 07:03 PM

suicidalkings is an unknown quantity at this point

'I think the last thing stunt riding needs is to go mainstream. '

I AGREE,ABOUT 3-4 YEARS AGO IDID ALOT OF STREET RACING{90 mustang 5.0 ,systemax kit w/ a150 shot 12.7@110 on motor &street tires ....FU%K IMPORTS..unless it has two wheels} anyway when FAST &FURIOUS CAME OUT IT FU%KED EVERYTHING UP
Old 07-21-2004, 11:44 PM

gixxer_mark is an unknown quantity at this point

holy fukin' crap mistaholiday.... your wound tighter than a fukin' rubber band.... what happened? did the rope around the hamsters neck break off before your boyfriend could get him pulled back out of our azzhole.... something's got you all worked up.... this is just the internet and not real life so on this note i say here's a big ole' fresh bowl of puddin' for you to munch on....
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	crap2.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	29.1 KB
ID:	89181  
Old 07-22-2004, 01:11 AM
Who needs roads!?

GPcrew is an unknown quantity at this point

holy $hit everone plz chill out! where all here because we stunt or like stunting or cause where learning to stunt, who cares if it gosse mainsteam or not? the cops will always hate us! if we get exposure and peeps like enopugh to get money for spots we all know dam.n well thats not the only spot your gonna stunt at!the police and the general public dont like it when you fly by there punk a$$ at 150 mph or when you pass em on 1 wheele there mostly all gonna freak out. the only thing exposure from tv will bring is more punks like me to the set. the reason i got a bike in the first place is cause i saw something on fox 13 news called mororcycle madmen, i saw peeps running from the cops cutting though traffic doin high chairs and stand ups down the street and all that was going though my mind was wow that was some bad a$$ $hit, i wanna do that.where all gonna disagree on $hit but comeon now this has gotten outa hand now, you all are acting really imature and thats coming form a 17 year old. im in the tampa st pete area , holiday u ride down at gandy sat nights? me too. flat blk r6 right? im on blue yzf600R mabee we could ride out some time. o u hear of the cam's on the bridge anybody or what time they turn them on>?

COPS SUCK!
Old 07-30-2004, 01:58 AM

rx706 is an unknown quantity at this point

ok anyways...get rid of the drama and get back on topic...so when is this true life show gonna come out mr stone? im still wating on it...ever since i first heard about it on motoscene.net in like january or something...well i hope it comes out soon...deuce...
Old 08-04-2004, 06:26 PM

ATown1K is an unknown quantity at this point

Still looking for the show too, I want to check it out.

Quick Reply: Stunt Riders & MTV don't mix?