I'm on my own

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2004, 11:11 PM
Regular StuntLifer

WILLIS69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy I'm on my own

I have permission to use a lot and knowone wants to hit it up with me. One of my boys who would is leaving for iraq soon so he cant. If you read this playa, I'm gonna miss riding with you. I live in the quad cities. Rock Island Illinois to be exact. If anyone lives in my area on this forum and wants a practice buddy shoot me a pm. I'm not into the whole highway 100+mph wheelie shyt like most of the guys in my area so dont expect me to tag along for that . Not that I'm nocking that if it is anyones thing. It just not what I want to do. I'd rather go down going 10mph than 100mph. But if you want to put some hours in at a lot then holla atcha boy. I suck at everything so dont be scurred to holla at me either. This shyt seems like I'm putting an ad in the paper.
Old 05-25-2004, 11:14 PM

slylos is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: I'm on my own

Originally Posted by WILLIS69
I have permission to use a lot and knowone wants to hit it up with me. One of my boys who would is leaving for iraq soon so he cant. If you read this playa, I'm gonna miss riding with you. I live in the quad cities. Rock Island Illinois to be exact. If anyone lives in my area on this forum and wants a practice buddy shoot me a pm. I'm not into the whole highway 100+mph wheelie shyt like most of the guys in my area so dont expect me to tag along for that . Not that I'm nocking that if it is anyones thing. It just not what I want to do. I'd rather go down going 10mph than 100mph. But if you want to put some hours in at a lot then holla atcha boy. I suck at everything so dont be scurred to holla at me either. This shyt seems like I'm putting an ad in the paper.
damn bro too bad your so far north, I could use a practice buddy myself . . . and a better spot too
I'm kinda in the same spot as you man . . . I love going slow now, and most of the peeps I used to ride wit don't come out no more . . . it sucks man . . .
Old 05-25-2004, 11:17 PM

TEDDY.B is an unknown quantity at this point

where were you when i lived there two years ago
Old 05-26-2004, 01:13 PM
Lick Tha Ballz

JPratt can only hope to improve

I also need more practice buddies If I had a truck I'd roll out and hang with alot of peeps in my area(lol)my bikes not reliable enough or trustworthy enough for long rides... Recently I've had to push start my bike to get it running. Tried yesterday and the thing wouldnt even turn over...

But Im always down and willing to practice with whoever... Its alot more fun to just go to a spot and have fun with a few peeps, then spend the whole day by yourself, talking to yourself