Best Time you have ever had being a stunter.

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2003, 04:00 AM

Caliboyzstunna is an unknown quantity at this point
Best Time you have ever had being a stunter.

You know sometimes in our carreer of ProStunt Riders we have those moments that make you proud to be a ProRidder and those memorys that you could never forget.

Make me proud moment. Fist ever show that i did for the shop i used to work at (TemeculaMotorSports) and it was mostly customers and family<-----family yea KIDS. I have over 100 kids from ages 3 to 18 with there parents. After the show i was God to these kids and to see there smiles and excitement, and to have them ask "mike can i have your autograph" i felt so good to be a Streetbike Performer. Thanks CAliKidZ

Memory moment. IrwinDale Speedway 20,000 people 9 riders.
TeamCaliboyz, CrazyMartin featuring 702boyz.
9 bikes lined up infront of 20,000 people smoking there tires untill they poped. It took 15 min (crazymartin burnout at the end we know that takes up 5 min its self). The stadium was filled with tire smoke and rubber i was so amped i droped my bike looked up and saw about the whole crowd on there feet yelling and taking pics. I loved it. The news paper said the next day
" The cloud that caliboyz left over irwindale speedway may stay forever, that was Sweet. Irwindale Revue by Jack Bearnard.

Well theres my storys i would like to hear some other ones.
Thanks for reading. Mike Nicely TeamCaliboyz.

Last edited by Caliboyzstunna; 01-10-2003 at 04:02 AM.
Old 01-10-2003, 04:53 AM
1 footer wheelies!

Sillyneck is an unknown quantity at this point
not sure I have a career as a stunt rider :D (yet) bet the best time I ever had was on halloween '02 in chico (huge party throughout town) I was out f-cking around on my bike wearing a pumpkin costume and there was a guy on an R1 f-cking around too. so I rolled up on him. we started burning out in front of crowds of people and everyone was cheering...cops were on horses nearby but didn't seem to care.

kinda sucked for him cause there were soooo many people and the streets were short he wasn't geared to wheelie slow but the KTM isn't scared to do 10-15 mph wheelies :D it was a sik night. people always talk to me about that night when I ride to school. gotta love being a showman!