f3 endo-engine problem please help

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2004, 12:05 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Tenny is an unknown quantity at this point
f3 endo-engine problem please help

So i'm out doing endos for the first time in forever on my bike cause i got my brakes actually working for once and i'm practicing them for about 2 hours and then right in the middle of one my engine dies. i tried to pop start it and it didn't work, i tried to choke it, and that didn't work. i took out my plugs and checked them and they didn't look dirty at all but i cleaned them anyways and its still not working. anyone know what would cause the engine to die and not want to start again after doing some endos? any input would help (except the ones telling me my bike is **** cause i know that)
Old 05-18-2004, 12:09 AM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold
Re: f3 endo-engine problem please help

mine popped a fuse once doing endos
Old 05-18-2004, 12:10 AM

Squidmark is an unknown quantity at this point

-check 4 spark (pull a wire, put an old plug in it and hold it against the block to ground it).

-do u still have gas and that **** is turned on? (lol, dumb question, but i've seen it happen)

Other than that, I'd mainly check for loose electrical connections with the ignition module stuff. Thats all I could think of that would cause it to just quit.
Old 05-18-2004, 12:24 AM
Regular StuntLifer

NYCr6Nukka is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: f3 endo-engine problem please help

Originally Posted by Tenny
So i'm out doing endos for the first time in forever on my bike cause i got my brakes actually working for once and i'm practicing them for about 2 hours and then right in the middle of one my engine dies. i tried to pop start it and it didn't work, i tried to choke it, and that didn't work. i took out my plugs and checked them and they didn't look dirty at all but i cleaned them anyways and its still not working. anyone know what would cause the engine to die and not want to start again after doing some endos? any input would help (except the ones telling me my bike is **** cause i know that)
ur fuel hose might have disconnected i do that to my boys ****** around they **** dies in the middle of the highway........das funnn
Old 05-18-2004, 01:13 AM

ASUMatte0 is an unknown quantity at this point

i would check the sensors that disable the bike from being started, ie. the kickstand sensor, gear sensor, did you hit the kill switch? i've done it before, and not realized it for a while : i dunno what else to tell ya
Old 05-18-2004, 01:17 AM

Stunt Jester 1 is an unknown quantity at this point

yea i say you on ran it out of gas from being on the nose, and not getting fuel, check gas, kill switch, kick stand switch. If all good just choke it and keep tryin to turn it over, may have to push start it, because the carbs may been flooded. It probly something little. I got a F3, they are a beast, but still really good bikes just a little heavy since steel is the main metal in the bike.
Old 05-18-2004, 08:33 AM

flip3587 is an unknown quantity at this point

my f2 has died coming down from one but never in the process...i have noticed also when i try them i can push the gas off with my knee lol
Old 05-18-2004, 09:16 AM

cutter is a decent person

Check the fuses & all the sockets i.e black box, startex, stand switch e.t.c

Don't drink & ride Smoke weed & fly
Old 05-18-2004, 02:17 PM

jowalskiMO is an unknown quantity at this point

I know that it isn't the kickstand sensor, kill-switch, or knock over sensor because Tenny doesnt have any of those hooked up. It didn't run out of gas either. So maybe that helps you guys out.
Old 05-18-2004, 02:24 PM

ASUMatte0 is an unknown quantity at this point

so will the engine even try to turn over? or does it just do nothing?
lights come on and everything? maybe the battery somehow got disconnected
Old 05-18-2004, 02:57 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Check the fuel pump too. If it dies, it'll block the flow.
Old 05-18-2004, 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by MikeM
Check the fuel pump too. If it dies, it'll block the flow.
yea, you may lost fuel pump switch, there a switch someplace that kicks in on, mine messed up, and i had to mess with it to get it workin again.
Old 05-18-2004, 03:13 PM

xRR-riderx is an unknown quantity at this point

tenny, if your not gettin headlights or any power, its probably the main fuse for all power, its behind the battery box in a rubber boot(careful if u check it though, the one that is visible is a spare, u actually have to pull the plug out of the boot to check it, i checked it one time and it ended up bein the spare i checked and i was kickin myself in the *** cuz it still wouldnt start, so heads up) , its a 30.... i blew mine doin somethin stupid one time... check that out... later man.. P.S. Sorry bout the delay on buyin the cage off of you, i had mad bills the past 2 weeks, ill get it off u ASAP.. :YEAH
Old 05-18-2004, 03:25 PM

wrathfox is an unknown quantity at this point

Check up under your guages. My buddy had on of those plugs come loose. It didn't come all the way out so it took us a while to find it, so check them good. Let us all know when you fix the problem.....
Old 05-18-2004, 04:16 PM

Originally Posted by xRR-riderx
tenny, if your not gettin headlights or any power, its probably the main fuse for all power, its behind the battery box in a rubber boot(careful if u check it though, the one that is visible is a spare, u actually have to pull the plug out of the boot to check it, i checked it one time and it ended up bein the spare i checked and i was kickin myself in the *** cuz it still wouldnt start, so heads up) , its a 30.... i blew mine doin somethin stupid one time... check that out... later man.. P.S. Sorry bout the delay on buyin the cage off of you, i had mad bills the past 2 weeks, ill get it off u ASAP.. :YEAH
yea that dam thing a lot of fun to change, just make sure to unplug the batter before dick with it, because if you dont you can blow the relay if you hit the two wires together, and i bet that thing is not cheap.
Old 05-18-2004, 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by xRR-riderx
lol i just put a new starter solinoid on it. my **** has been running for 3 days then it ****ed up again i 'm gonna make sure that i didn't seize the engine today, and also check my coils, the power works on it. it will attempt to start but it wont turn over and i couldn't pop start it either.
Old 05-18-2004, 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by Stunt Jester 1
yea that dam thing a lot of fun to change, just make sure to unplug the batter before dick with it, because if you dont you can blow the relay if you hit the two wires together, and i bet that thing is not cheap.

relay (starter solnoid) costed me 9 dollars off ebay :P i didn't think that f3's had a fuel pump so i'll check that **** because it is totally acting like it isn't getting fuel or maybe my plugs are sparking. i'm going to start working on it right now.
Old 05-18-2004, 05:51 PM

stanger92 is an unknown quantity at this point

you always tell everyone to buy a honda, then post a thread how your bike is broke down every other day. weird
Old 05-18-2004, 06:39 PM
Regular StuntLifer

twist~ROC is an unknown quantity at this point

prolly get flooded from doin endos, mines used to do the same thing, nothin you can do about it really, at least i didnt find a cure
Old 05-18-2004, 07:12 PM

that was my guess that it got flooded but it still wont work and its been 24 hours. i tried taking out all my plugs and cleaning them and that didn't work so i'm looking to see if my coils decided to **** up or something.

Quick Reply: f3 endo-engine problem please help