Got any kids???

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2004, 11:29 AM
www.krazywhiteboys.com

KrazyWhite Rich is a decent person
Re: Got any kids???

Originally Posted by Sonicjay
Cool pic bro
Thanx Jay. Throw up some pics of your kids doing what they do. YAA MEAN?

Did that turd Nick Hill get back from down under yet?
Old 05-21-2004, 12:16 PM

EndoPro is an unknown quantity at this point

Blinder929 you queer,

If you knew anything you'd know that children's bones are much stronger than adults bones. Therefore if anyone was gonna break their legs falling off a 10" bike it would be your fukin dad.

Gotta love it when people open their mouths over **** they don't know anything about.
Old 05-21-2004, 12:27 PM
www.krazywhiteboys.com

Originally Posted by EndoPro
Blinder929 you queer,

If you knew anything you'd know that children's bones are much stronger than adults bones. Therefore if anyone was gonna break their legs falling off a 10" bike it would be your fukin dad.

Gotta love it when people open their mouths over **** they don't know anything about.
You got that right!
Old 05-22-2004, 12:32 PM

twinisin is an unknown quantity at this point

He did fall at another try. Got up and said "Look dad, I fall down", and got back on it. responded with "COOOL"
Old 05-23-2004, 12:01 AM

Amateurboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by binder929rr
ya, that's cool, especially when he falls off and breaks both his legs and doesnt walk right the rest of his life.....

Once again Binder being a JACKASS!!!
Old 05-24-2004, 08:49 PM

twinisin is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey !!! Got my shiatty camera to work !!!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	MATTSTUNT2.JPG
Views:	89
Size:	2.5 KB
ID:	80717  
Attached Images  
Old 10-22-2004, 07:51 AM

SVDragon is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by AdrenalneJnky
go choke on dick

u dont have kids, so dont pretend to know what good parenting or ad parenting is, or what decisions are right and wrong for a father or mother to make...
Old 10-22-2004, 09:45 AM

Nick_R6_OMC is an unknown quantity at this point

i got my nephew to do wheelies on his power wheels 4 wheeler and he loved it...funny, cuz every time i start my bike around him he looks at it then runs away, and i cant sit him on it for the life of me. BTW i caught him doin a bar-stand one day. ROFLMAO
Old 10-22-2004, 10:15 AM

wangsta6 is a decent person

reading this thread made me deside that i want kids and im gonna have dirtbikes and all that cool **** for them
Old 10-22-2004, 10:34 AM
2 WHEELS UP!

Kyle_PBZ is a decent person

ya, that's cool, especially when he falls off and breaks both his legs and doesnt walk right the rest of his life.....

You sound like one of those overprotective bitches that won't let her kid out of the house because she's afraid they'll have fun and maybe get hurt doing it.

How old were you when you got on your bicycle or skateboard and started jumping ****? 18? I doubt it!
Old 10-22-2004, 04:04 PM

forcefedfreak is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kyle_PBZ
You sound like one of those overprotective bitches that won't let her kid out of the house because she's afraid they'll have fun and maybe get hurt doing it.

How old were you when you got on your bicycle or skateboard and started jumping ****? 18? I doubt it!

Yeah you gotta love all those girls you knew in highschool whos parents wouldn't let them date, and when you got to college they were the biggest slam pigs you knew!
Old 10-22-2004, 04:34 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Getsome is an unknown quantity at this point

Got my six year old a fiddy that he's still a short for but as long as he stays moving he's good to go. After watching some of the videos i have he's started riding his bike and kicking his feet over the handlebars and off to the side. He is starting to get wheelies pretty well he just hasn't grasped the fact of making sure he is looking where he rides.

The other day he got going down the driveway and put his legs over the bars and just had to yell and look to the side at em to make sure i was watching. Before i could holler for him to look in the direction he was riding he rode off the side of the driveway and down the hill into a nice little crash.(like a 6ft instant drop off the one sie before it levels out again) He just kinda laid there for a few seconds then got up and said "that hurt"; picked up his bike and was at it again. I about fell over laughing.. He wants a ramp to do some jumps now. Going to try to get him into racing the fiddy locally next year since some of his little friends are into it and it'll help his skill to progress.

I could never understand he people who don't wna their kids doing this stuff. They heal alot better than we do and it's great if they want to start young so their coordination skills and balance get a good head start on becoming very highly developed. As the generations continue to grow up you notice how each one seems to be better than the last? We are more physically capable in many areas than our parents and our kids will be even more so than us because they have all these things available to them and have us encouraging them. Can't wait to see what kind of $hit people will be pulling off on Motorcycles, etc.. when my son hits his late teens and early twenties.

All of you rock on teaching and encouraging your kids.
Old 10-22-2004, 05:10 PM

fvc3 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm a single father of a 4 year old, Joey. I'm so proud of that boy. He does spreaders, flamingos & falls off his bike w/training wheels. I bought the 50 for him, well that's what I told the guy @ Honda I put him in highchair style over the handle bars when I ride & I've even stood on the rear pegs & put him on the seat & pulled squit stoppies or nice wheelies. We both wear helments. It's tons of fun.

Is is bad I take him w/me in parking lots to watch me practice? My girlfriend tapes me while Joey watches. He loves it! I don't think there's anything wrong w/it, but some people give me s**t for it. What do you guys think?
Old 10-22-2004, 07:04 PM

threekidss is an unknown quantity at this point

did you walk around in kahkis and penny loafers coming up with new ways to study your mult. tables? ORRRRRR.........did you go out and do stuff that felt good and was prob. going to get you hurt..........

just a thought,
mark
Old 10-22-2004, 07:12 PM

threekidss is an unknown quantity at this point

[by the way......I have an 8 9 and 13 year old......all three of them have been surfing and 3 upin their bikes since they got em years ago......getting them 50's for christmas.........its amazing to watch em!!!!
mark
Old 10-22-2004, 11:38 PM

~Mandy~ is a decent person

This is my 12 year old...he fell on his 50 last year,in the grass none the less doing maybe 10mph. He dislocated and broke his elbow and had to have screws put in it. You know what he said as he was laying out at the track waiting on an ambulance? Not crying,not saying mama...we tell him to sing to keep his mind off of it,next thing we hear is Stop,Drop,Shut em down...yeah you get the point

Name:	Marcus.JPG
Views:	11
Size:	35.0 KB
ID:	105261  
Old 10-22-2004, 11:40 PM

~Mandy~ is a decent person

and here is my 11 year old

Name:	Micheal.JPG
Views:	8
Size:	21.7 KB
ID:	105262  
Old 10-23-2004, 10:26 AM
www.krazywhiteboys.com

Originally Posted by fvc3
I'm a single father of a 4 year old, Joey. I'm so proud of that boy. He does spreaders, flamingos & falls off his bike w/training wheels. I bought the 50 for him, well that's what I told the guy @ Honda I put him in highchair style over the handle bars when I ride & I've even stood on the rear pegs & put him on the seat & pulled squit stoppies or nice wheelies. We both wear helments. It's tons of fun.

Is is bad I take him w/me in parking lots to watch me practice? My girlfriend tapes me while Joey watches. He loves it! I don't think there's anything wrong w/it, but some people give me s**t for it. What do you guys think?
Dude you raise your kids the way you think they should be raised. It isn't anybody else's business to critize you for how YOU raise them.

I have a 3 year old daughter that I am going to get into stunting within the next couple years. She's been on my big stunt bike with me multiple times. And my little stunt bike a million times. She knows how use the gas and the brake. If it wasn't for the whole touching the ground thing I'd let her drive it by herself. Her is a pic of us last year at X-Fest in Maple Grove, Pa.

Name:	Dad and Kiya.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	51.4 KB
ID:	105279