Why do you stunt?

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2004, 08:01 PM

twinisin is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Why do you stunt?

cannot afford to race anymore...and I want my 3 year old son to have a positive father figure
Old 05-16-2004, 08:07 PM

crazeinc is an unknown quantity at this point

The day I rode my first motorcycle I wanted to learn how to wheelie. I love that weightless feeling when the front tire is in the air. Last year I found out stoppies are just as fun as wheelying. I stunt for myself, just to see if I can push my limits, not to prove anything.

Then again I probably wouldn't have bought a bike if hot-rodding a car was cheaper...I lost a lot of money doing that before I realized how much fun 2 wheels are.
Old 05-16-2004, 08:49 PM

jethro426 is an unknown quantity at this point

It keeps my brain in check doing things that normal people would never try.

And for the chicks
Old 05-17-2004, 12:31 AM

slylos is an unknown quantity at this point

there's been some awesome posts so far . . . right on you ****'s :YEAH
Old 05-17-2004, 12:54 AM

melampus is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: I stunt because...

Originally Posted by slylos
Damn I feel like you just said what I couldn't put into words . . . thats an awesome damn post man . . . Where you at in palm beach? I got a spot here in Palm City, not to far north of you thats awesome . . .
Thanks man, I really appreciate that. It's cool to hear someone say that they relate. As for where I'm at, I'm in "The mouth of the rat"... a.k.a. Boca Raton. Palm City I think is like 150 miles North? Could be worth a trip though if the opprtunity presents itself. Thanks for the invite man, that ****'s mad cool!
Old 05-17-2004, 01:11 AM
"Back on the Block"

JohnnyBmore will become famous soon enough

I love bike's more then anything in the world ! to me stunt'n is the best reletionship between man & machine. I may not be that good but no matter what has happend to me ( many wrecks ,countless scares ,over 23 broken bones to date & every cent I own) I always look at that bike & I know who I am, I know what I want, and that makes me feel good about myself. Stunt'n has been a journey for me, a mental & phyisical chalange that has helped me develop peace of mind & spritual strangth . I know I will continue this journey till the day I die & becouse of that I will die a happy man!

Oh & I love to see peoples F@##KING faces when I kill sick stunt right next to um my bad to thoughs who don't like street stunts
Old 05-19-2004, 09:44 PM

twinisin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BLADE919.B-MORE
I love bike's more then anything in the world ! to me stunt'n is the best reletionship between man & machine. I may not be that good but no matter what has happend to me ( many wrecks ,countless scares ,over 23 broken bones to date & every cent I own) I always look at that bike & I know who I am, I know what I want, and that makes me feel good about myself. Stunt'n has been a journey for me, a mental & phyisical chalange that has helped me develop peace of mind & spritual strangth . I know I will continue this journey till the day I die & becouse of that I will die a happy man!

Oh & I love to see peoples F@##KING faces when I kill sick stunt right next to um my bad to thoughs who don't like street stunts
Your Fukin' weird man......just kidding. I think a lot of us feel that way but won't admit it. That was some deep shiat...but so true
Old 05-19-2004, 10:02 PM

DetroitStyle is a decent person

I do it for all the right reasons.

I do it because I'm an attention *****. I do it for the seperated shoulders, the near severed finger, the roadrash and the concussions. I do it for the tickets, traffic school and suspended license. I do it for the kids on the schoolbus because nobody did it for me when I was on a schoolbus hoping. I do it for the joy of taking a mint $9500 bike to a scraped, shaking, cracked, $3000 pile of crap in one season. But mostly, I do it for the hot chicks in covertibles....

--DetroitStyle