how many people have run from the cops and got caught?

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2004, 12:07 AM

r6 n shit is an unknown quantity at this point
how many people have run from the cops and got caught?

who has gotten caught for running from the cops? how did it happen?
Old 05-10-2004, 01:39 AM

Graffiti is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: how many people have run from the cops and got caught?

i don't think you'll find many people replyin to this cause all the guys that got caught don't have internet in there jail cell.
Old 05-10-2004, 04:31 AM

orionVTR is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by r6 n ****
who has gotten caught for running from the cops? how did it happen?
dude im not trying to start any beef here but you are always posting about getting pulled over and running from the cops and stuff. youre only 17 which means you probably have some kind of provisional or prohibational liscense. i dont know if you want everyone here to think youre a tough guy but youre surely getting started with your driving career on the wrong foot. and if you do run from cops local to you, you will get caught eventually. you cant outrun the radio.
Old 05-11-2004, 12:47 AM

JixerBF is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah what he said YOU WILL GET CAUGHT!! if you want details than PM me and I'll give you the full monty but heres the long and short of it---- I just missed a 50,000$ per year job because of my driving (riding) record. find a deaed local spot and just be cool - keep yo **** off the streets. (one out of four ain't bad though) j/k cause it only takes once to ruin you FOREVER!
Old 05-11-2004, 01:25 AM

r6 n shit is an unknown quantity at this point

yea i already have 3 tickets with only my permit, i am so cool ftp
Old 05-11-2004, 01:36 AM

JixerBF is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah well FTP is all rough and tough but the reality is that your gonna look really f'ing stupid wearing a one piece jumpsuit and some 1$ sandals because you cant slow down a little. Dude watch the videos that are out, most people are on a track. Most of them at Lakeland and most of them dont even live in Fla. (do you think they would spend the money to come down here if they were gettin away with stuff on the streets of their town?) do the right thing bro and when you are holding down a fat job and your buddies are shovelin shizzit then you will be the one who is better off.
Old 05-11-2004, 01:50 AM
LETS RIDE

deathwishriders is an unknown quantity at this point

YO I WUZ PRACTICIN THAT KICKSTAND TRICK KYLE DOES WHEN A COP IN A GOLFCART (THEY USE THOSE AT THE BEACH) SAW ME AND TURNED AROUND..OH OH I PULLED AWAY AT 35 MPH AND CUT OFF SUM TRAFFIC TO GET LOST..DUZ THAT COUNT? HAHA,--D
Old 05-11-2004, 01:58 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

im not gonna lie i got popped for evasion like two years ago, case got dropped but i still did 3 weeks. it sucked. i just pull the hell over now, its not worth runningh anymore to me.
i have friends though that have been popped for evasion like 4 times andd still dont learn.
kane
Old 05-11-2004, 02:37 AM

FREESTYLEKYLE is a decent person

Originally Posted by orionVTR
and if you do run from cops local to you, you will get caught eventually. you cant outrun the radio.

IT'S TRUE, WHEN I WAS 17 (AND WASN'T THINKING OF WHAT I WANTED IN THE FUTURE) I RAN FROM THE COPS IN MY 73 COUGAR (THAT CAR HAULED A$$) I GOT AWAY, I WAS DOING 120MPH THROUGH TOWN (25MPH SPEED LIMIT) I LOST HIM BUT I COULDN'T OUT RUN THE RADIO. ANOTHER OFFICER PICKED ME UP A COUPLE MILES LATER, I STOPPED CAUSE IT WAS A SMALL TOWN AND I KNEW I COULDN'T RUN FOREVER.
Old 05-11-2004, 03:02 PM
man whore

Ruff will become famous soon enough

Ran hundreds of times....

Got caught once...

Now I pull my happy azs over.
Old 05-11-2004, 03:26 PM

Buddie is an unknown quantity at this point

Not worth it in my book! Yea you might get away once or twice or more but then you get cockey and think you can always just run untill you cause an accident or kill yourself over a traffic ticket or anything. The only way I would run is if I knew if I stopped I would go to jail for the rest of my life with no way out. Don't get me wrong I have done some crazy things on the road with bikes and cars knowing I MIGHT get caught, in which case I would pull over and take what's comming to me and most likely do it again!!!
Old 05-11-2004, 03:34 PM

omarnur is an unknown quantity at this point

Never been caught.... 2 words Gixxer 1000!!!!! :D
Old 05-11-2004, 03:37 PM

omarnur is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by omarnur
Never been caught.... 2 words Gixxer 1000!!!!! :D
By the way, i have a friend who runs everytime he gets on his bike. Its just a matter of being smart and knowing what to do and where to go....
Old 05-11-2004, 03:40 PM

Luke is an unknown quantity at this point

pretty easy to do in the back roads of sea-town!
Old 05-11-2004, 06:08 PM

Albgixxer is an unknown quantity at this point

Haven't been caught yet. Hell I was being chased last weekend and didn't even know it. I hate it when that happens, kinda feel cheated.
Old 05-11-2004, 06:15 PM

melampus is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb Re: how many people have run from the cops and got caught?

Originally Posted by melampus
That's a hard call man. I have been let off more times then not, but have been badly harrassed by cops just the same. Highway Patrol has ticketed me, let me go, broke up a stunt spot and sat and watched at the same spot. City cops have let me go, have followed me two feet off my rear tire at 40 mph at 3am for miles just to *** with me; then when I pulled over to let the *** by he ticketed me for obstructing the road way. County Sherrifs have stopped me just to talk about bikes (alot say they just want to see if I'll run), and some have yelled in fury while handing me a ticket/s. Cops are just like people. Some you like, some you don't. Some like you, some don't.

I play the odds. I stop, throw my keys on the ground, put my hands on the tank, show respect and 9 times out of ten I get off.
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/73281-do-cops-like-bikes.html
Old 05-11-2004, 06:23 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Angel Of Death is a decent person

Me and my idiot freinds decided to drive past the house of the guy we were doing donuts on his lawn like 10 minutes later, and the cops were at his door step so we floored it and hid out on a side street and 20 minutes later took the long way home to his house. no doubt another 20 minutes later they were at our doorstep. we played dumb and got off it ruled
Old 05-12-2004, 12:07 AM

97k6 is an unknown quantity at this point

in FL, reckless driving is a misdemeanor; running (whether low or high speed) from a marked unit w/lights & siren activated is a FELONY. misdemeanor means (at the ABSOLUTE MAX) 1 yr and/or 1 grand. felony means (at the MINIMUM) no more voting, no guns, no working for the gov (not even the freakin post office) and at the other/max end of felony - how about 5 years and 5 G's

learn the laws of yer state, then prioritize. i've never been caught cuz i WON'T run, i'll hire a GD lawyer.
Old 05-12-2004, 12:44 AM

freddyspens is an unknown quantity at this point

i have never even come close to getting caught if i didnt want to stop in upstate new york where im from--no problem, later ********.even when i was on a '81 gs450e for 2monthes when i was 17 it wasnt a problem...i havent had to run since ive been here in fl but ive been being really careful cause i hate going to jail and not having anyone to bail me out. i really dont want to have to run cause the cops are everywhere around here it seems and i dont know the roads well or have enough spots to hide out-but if i had to id run them and i highly,HIGHLY doubt they'd have a chance in catching me
Old 05-12-2004, 02:05 AM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Robbie can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by orionVTR
dude im not trying to start any beef here but you are always posting about getting pulled over and running from the cops and stuff. youre only 17 which means you probably have some kind of provisional or prohibational liscense. i dont know if you want everyone here to think youre a tough guy but youre surely getting started with your driving career on the wrong foot. and if you do run from cops local to you, you will get caught eventually. you cant outrun the radio.

That was the best post in here.

One thing...you NEVER run from the police if you HAVE a D.L. there is no reason..its just a ticket...pay it..be on ur way. is it worth dieing for $100/$1000? worth killing someone for $100/$1000 do you really want to be in jail for month/years?

The only reason I think you should run is when you have no D.L. (not suspended but REVOKED) even if ur on a suspended its not that big of a deal.

Quick Reply: how many people have run from the cops and got caught?