how many people have run from the cops and got caught?

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2004, 07:54 PM

r6 n shit is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: how many people have run from the cops and got caught?

Originally Posted by thewibb
This has got to be the fuhkin stupidest post I have ever seen on this website. It's moron's like you that make cops cut off and endanger bikers who are actually going to pull over and take it like a man. So for everyone's enjoyment why don't you pull out your gun and point it at a cop car.... post up some pics too

yea i hate cops o well
Old 07-09-2004, 01:28 AM

beantown636 is an unknown quantity at this point

its all about the circumstances baby you gutta realize that! now i pulled over and got my ticket. you ddint know ****, you ran, you got arrested. think man think. and maine hates both of us. 5 cop encounters in a week.
Old 07-09-2004, 07:48 AM

iwannagixxer is an unknown quantity at this point

ill always throw the keys on the ground and put my hands on the tank.

showing a little respect to anyone(even a cop) is worth letting go with a warning, or not going to jail.
Old 07-09-2004, 08:05 PM

suicidalkings is an unknown quantity at this point

sh*t,i ride with 6-30 riders nearly every night & we ride until someone wrecks or the cops chase us.... the rookies get caught while the stunters smoke a blizy
Old 07-09-2004, 11:17 PM

Got2josh is an unknown quantity at this point

Often they take a second or so to turn on the lights after seeing you, so in that time, only if I'm familiar witht the area though, I'll just open it up until I get to a familiar side street and just take all kinds of corners. Also, if you think you've lost him, HIDE, they'll radio aheed and have all kinds of cars on the lookout for you in the immediate area, but if you chill for half an hour or so behind someones house they usaully will give up, then just ride slow until you get home. And get a fastags kit, so they can't get your plate number.
Old 07-09-2004, 11:23 PM

Got2josh is an unknown quantity at this point

I haven't gotten a ticket or pulled over yet, but does it help to drop your keys? Should I take my helmet off or leave it on?
Old 07-10-2004, 07:52 AM

StreetHeat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by suicidalkings
sh*t,i ride with 6-30 riders nearly every night & we ride until someone wrecks or the cops chase us.... the rookies get caught while the stunters smoke a blizy
Dude, you're a bad ***
Old 07-10-2004, 10:40 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

I hope cops don't read this thread.

Virginia cops are fu*king ****'s. I don't like having court cases on my ***. When you attain a certain number of tickets, pulling over is no longer an OPTION. Pull over and be a MAN?? Maybe if I like having a cops dick in my ***--how about no thanks. FTP
Old 07-10-2004, 11:11 PM

dont drop your keys cuz thatll give em a reason to take em
Old 07-10-2004, 11:17 PM

Originally Posted by beantown636
its all about the circumstances baby you gutta realize that! now i pulled over and got my ticket. you ddint know ****, you ran, you got arrested. think man think. and maine hates both of us. 5 cop encounters in a week.

im just mad on the roads ***** thats all
Old 07-11-2004, 01:17 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

Yea-pull over and drop your keys? Might as well drop the soap when you go to jail too.
Old 07-19-2004, 09:29 PM

Stover954rr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gixxer_mark
okay, consider this a lesson learned.... when i lived in colorado a few years ago i went to denver for a weekend to see some buddies and do some racin' in the mountains.... we went out on that saturday nite and were tearin' up the highways around denver and pullin' some really fast highway passes and all of a sudden 3 denver cops showed up out of no where, there was 14 of us so we all decided to blow off the cops and run.... a short highway run and then some neighborhood streets and me and paul thought we had got away.... suddenly the road lights up like daylight and i look up to see the ghetto bird hovering above us.... FACK, guess we're caught.... very shortly 4 cops showed up to arrest us and haul us away.... when we got to jail we found that 3 others got caught when one of the guys with them crashed and they gave up.... all in all, 6 peeps arrested that nite.... you can beat the car but never the bird, 4800.00 in fines and lawyers and a 2 year license revocation.... now i ride with a police scanner plugged into my chatterbox on my helmet.... YES i've run since them but only if i'm going to goto jail for what i did to force the run....
**** that man, the bird only does 145mph.... If its an interstate you still have a chance

But on a serious note, I used to always stop, but then I was riding with ansky and the bastard was doing a wheelie and ran from the cops, so I decided to stop because I was just chillin, and the dick gave me a ticket and said " consider it paying for your friends mistake" FTP

And then 10 min later that day Anksy and me are riding some wheelies (40 mph in a 55mph speed zone) and we notice a cop behind us. We were like **** it its been to long a of a day, so we pull over. Its a boat cop on his way home from work. He was wicked cool and said he just wanted to get home. Ends up giving us Reckless Driving (a misdemeanor). Which means now I have to pay $1,000 for a lawyer and could get 5 points on my liscense, not to mention the increase in my insurance premium.

And every time I ran, I got nothing... what does that teach you... You just have to choose your battles wisely... and always FTP
Old 07-19-2004, 11:43 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

mc you is an unknown quantity at this point

I Had Sex With Yer Mom
Old 07-20-2004, 02:40 AM

spike_x4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mcfuk you
I Had Sex With Yer Mom
she's good isn't she?
Old 07-20-2004, 02:51 AM

Lotensin22 can only hope to improve

Throw your keys on the ground....WTF for? You ask the porker to pick them up? Then what's the point? If you want a cop to know you aren't planning on taking off after you've pulled over, then turn off the bike and lean it onto the side stand, and take your helmet off. Throw your keys...yeah, you might as well unplug the spark plugs too. Then he'd know you're staying put.

Of course, all this can be avoided by grabbing that throttle like it's a titty.