how many people have run from the cops and got caught?

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2004, 04:56 PM

Lotus is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: how many people have run from the cops and got caught?

the bastard I got my bike from didnt register it,I cant get ahold of him to get his bill of sale/invoice,whatever to get my bike registered,this was a year and a half ago,I have a fake plate on,and if THINK a cop MIGHT pull me over,I take off,sucks,my car broke down and i'm forced to use my bike.I cant take the handfull of tickets i would get( I do have insurance however)....anybody know how I can register my bike?
Old 05-12-2004, 06:12 PM

r6 n shit is an unknown quantity at this point

well if i get 1 more ticket i will have my permit ripped up so i will prolly try to avoid it if i can (run) so that is why i asked this i guess cuz i probably would think twice
Old 05-12-2004, 06:31 PM

426stunna is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by r6 n ****
well if i get 1 more ticket i will have my permit ripped up so i will prolly try to avoid it if i can (run) so that is why i asked this i guess cuz i probably would think twice
why dont you just not do anything that will cause you to get a ticket. it is a pretty simple solution.
Old 05-12-2004, 09:41 PM

melampus is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb Re: how many people have run from the cops and got caught?

Originally Posted by Lotus
the bastard I got my bike from didnt register it,I cant get ahold of him to get his bill of sale/invoice,....anybody know how I can register my bike?
It's , but in FL at least you can only register a titled vehicle. Bill of sale is useless.
Old 05-12-2004, 10:57 PM
myspace.com/redlinepeyton

Peyton is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 97k6
in FL, reckless driving is a misdemeanor; running (whether low or high speed) from a marked unit w/lights & siren activated is a FELONY. misdemeanor means (at the ABSOLUTE MAX) 1 yr and/or 1 grand. felony means (at the MINIMUM) no more voting, no guns, no working for the gov (not even the freakin post office) and at the other/max end of felony - how about 5 years and 5 G's

learn the laws of yer state, then prioritize. i've never been caught cuz i WON'T run, i'll hire a GD lawyer.
I'm in Florida and a friend of mine got busted running about 2 years ago and he did 1 night in jail and lost his license for 1 year. The only reason he got busted was he had to lock it up at a intersection and his kickstand fell down, needless to say once he realised why his bike would not start the cops had allready nabbed his ***.
Old 05-13-2004, 10:07 PM

97k6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by R6bbie

The only reason I think you should run is when you have no D.L. (not suspended but REVOKED) even if ur on a suspended its not that big of a deal.
exactly! down here, yer first 2 "driving while license suspended" are STILL just MISDEMEANOR. it's still not worth the risk.
Old 05-13-2004, 10:21 PM

steveo750 is an unknown quantity at this point

a guy i ride with tried runnin and ended up in the woods off the southern stae. The cop pulled over and let him go since he was all banged up and his bike was mangled. lucky as ****
Old 05-13-2004, 10:32 PM

crrider05 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by orionVTR
dude im not trying to start any beef here but you are always posting about getting pulled over and running from the cops and stuff. youre only 17 which means you probably have some kind of provisional or prohibational liscense. i dont know if you want everyone here to think youre a tough guy but youre surely getting started with your driving career on the wrong foot. and if you do run from cops local to you, you will get caught eventually. you cant outrun the radio.
EXACTLY me and my freind were riding our birtbikes on the roads around my town and we saw a state cop. He ran while I watched, he crashed at like 70 on his 250f, and was taken out in a ambulance while sippin on some friggen morphine FTP anyways
Old 05-13-2004, 11:16 PM
I Love To Post!

aNskY can only hope to improve

i heard some kid on a red f3 from new york got chased by two state troopers today... he got away... dunno who that could have been
Old 05-13-2004, 11:18 PM
I Love To Post!

Originally Posted by 426stunna
why dont you just not do anything that will cause you to get a ticket. it is a pretty simple solution.

this coming from someone on THIS website?!? i think youre a little lost kid
Old 05-14-2004, 01:41 AM

r6 n shit is an unknown quantity at this point

i second that
Old 05-16-2004, 12:13 AM

freddyspens is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by R6bbie
The only reason I think you should run is when you have no D.L. (not suspended but REVOKED) even if ur on a suspended its not that big of a deal.
i dont agree with that-- theres a lot of reasons to run, like being seen doing something "reckless" and having something on you that will put you in jail anyways(such as a joint in this state) or some other problem to complicate things. every situation is different and sometimes it seems the best and easiest move is to say see-ya...why pay these diks your hard earned money if you dont have to, after all, it is ALL ABOUT MONEY...
the times i have run them it has been very quick and easy. the mistake i have seen a lot of people make is with all the adreneline pumping they drive beyond their ability and *** up--

my

OH YEAH-- whats up ansky?? you still coming down here?? let me know
Old 05-16-2004, 01:02 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

Holy ****, im glad i don't live in a small town, i love phoenix Arizona (State Capital), lots of residential areas, freeways are allways an option. and phoenix PD are like pigeons.
i know this guy with no license, registration, insurance, etc... has a fake 30 day permit and is on a slug pos bike. he watched a friend get chased on the freeway for a mile, and didn't even speed! just made sure to looked to make sure lane was clear, ok maybe he was doing 120 in mid rush hour but still. if the cop is really never behind you.. like behind a car cause he can't get thru to pull u over when he sees u weaving traffic madly and u notice. ur not consider'd running unless u make EYE contact or the cop sees u look back, thats why i keep my mirrors.. and if ur at ALL a good rider, u can guestimate ur chances of getting away and make the right choice. u set down a wheelie at 3am right infront a cop in his car while its turned on... u don't run unless the freeway is a block away. Police cruisers are slow as ****. they run a 21sec 1/4th k, every secound u are ahead is a car length, 5-6 secounds ahead of a police office shuld be more then enough to let off and not push ur limits or exceed them, if u do and wipe out u deserve to get cought, only push to your limit to gain those 5-6 secounds :D and if it takes u longer then 7 secounds to gain that space, u either got a flat tire, down syndrom, blind, or got scared when u seen that cop see you pull that wheelie and shifted into 6th gear at 30 mph.
Old 05-16-2004, 01:03 PM

XPnugget is an unknown quantity at this point

I was riding at the infaomous "dead end" here in Daytona, and the coppers set up a road block at the end of the street. Me and my buddy Jimmy immediately cut through a hotel parking lot, but when we hit international speedway blvd,(the street with the race track), traffic was so slammed that we had nowhere to go. the cop let my boy jimmy go, no questions asked, and hauled my *** to jail!!! that sucked cuz we had identical bikes, are about the same age and everything, just didnt like me i guess!!!! I just did a one nighter, and the next day, pimpRob, and JayDTE bailed me out. Thanks PIMPS!!! FTP!!!!!!!!!!! :YEAH
Old 05-16-2004, 01:13 PM

426stunna is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by aNskY
this coming from someone on THIS website?!? i think youre a little lost kid

haha just a bit, i dont have a street bike yet but i do know if it is going to be one more ticket before i loose my license i am going to be extra careful and not do anything too stupid. i have run from the cops once on my dirt bike and i will probably do it again, but it is also easier to get away when you have trails close by.
Old 05-16-2004, 07:01 PM

97k6 is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=MasterShake]Police cruisers are slow as ****. they run a 21sec 1/4th k, QUOTE]

that's the funniest crap i've heard all day

my last car was a caprice and had the LT1 corvette package and was SICK. in fact, my bud (who rides a gixxer) described it as "fast enough to make you nauseous". the "vic" i got now isn't as crazy off the line (it's still no joke), but will do over a buck 30. the FHP cameros - will break 155.

if you wanna say cruisers are at a disadvantage in the "power to weight" area - yer right. but to say they're slow it's obvious you've never driven one.
Old 05-16-2004, 09:12 PM
I Love To Post!

Originally Posted by freddyspens
i dont agree with that-- theres a lot of reasons to run, like being seen doing something "reckless" and having something on you that will put you in jail anyways(such as a joint in this state) or some other problem to complicate things. every situation is different and sometimes it seems the best and easiest move is to say see-ya...why pay these diks your hard earned money if you dont have to, after all, it is ALL ABOUT MONEY...
the times i have run them it has been very quick and easy. the mistake i have seen a lot of people make is with all the adreneline pumping they drive beyond their ability and *** up--

my

OH YEAH-- whats up ansky?? you still coming down here?? let me know
usually i dont do anything crazy when im holdin... i think thats just stupidity

but i do have like 9 points on my license... any moving violation will suspend my license... so i try my best not to get pulled over i wouldnt do it if the cop was already up behind me though, i only do it if i see one sitting somewhere and about to pull out, or going the other way and turning around.. just drop a couple gears and say gbye.. and even if they catch up (as long as you pull over if they actually catch up) you can just be like "i didnt see you" so it wouldnt be felony evasion.. just reckless and a whole shitload of other tickets im sure...

my boy and i actually got followed by the 5-0 up to his house (dead end) they were WAITING for us cos one of his dick neighbors called the cops... because there are these 2 little kids that always come out and admire our ****.. so they asked us to do some wheelies.. who can say no to little kids... so we did and got the cops called on us. they came, ran our ****, saw we were good, and then chilled and bs'd with us for 20 mins. one of them was like "been down huh?" im like "yeah a couple times... practicing my wheelies and ****" LOL... they were talking about how they used to ride and do 100mph wheelies.. but seeing them pull up right behind us and shine that spotlight on us... made my heart jump a few beats.. thought about runnin for a second.. lol

freddy- yah eventually... i gotta stay up here and make some money first. might even go to comm. college for a semester or two before i go down there so i can get at least a better job than all the mexicans
Old 05-16-2004, 09:15 PM
I Love To Post!

Originally Posted by 426stunna
i do know if it is going to be one more ticket before i loose my license i am going to be extra careful and not do anything too stupid.
you say that now. wait till you get a bike!!
Old 05-16-2004, 09:29 PM

jethro426 is an unknown quantity at this point

I ran 2 years ago and crashed. I was lucky to walk away but I am still in court for it. I wouldn't advise running.

Quick Reply: how many people have run from the cops and got caught?