New Bar Trick

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2004, 07:00 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person
New Bar Trick

granted I understand that lately the general census is that "bar tricks are gay" but i like some, and i know the crowd loves em. anyways ive had this one pic lyin around on my pc for a few months never bothered to post it.. anyways figured id throw it out there and see what yall peoples think...

also if interested... there are some sweet pics of myself, jason britton, warrenjames.com, and the racing 905 all stars (jay and ryan) bustin out last weekend at the irwindale speedway on www.socalrpm.com, and www.socalriders.com if yall are interested you should check em out. britton is throwin barhop 12s like a champ!

i call it the kane-insane....

kane
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	GPkaneinsane2.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	62.4 KB
ID:	78323  
Old 05-08-2004, 11:05 AM
RickNasty.com

Rick929 PBR is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: New Bar Trick

any way you wanna look at it you cant deny that ***** hot

did you re-enforce your upper? i think my **** would crumble if i thought of that
Old 05-08-2004, 11:15 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Kaneone
also if interested... there are some sweet pics of myself, jason britton, warrenjames.com, and the racing 905 all stars (jay and ryan) bustin out last weekend at the irwindale speedway on www.socalrpm.com, and www.socalriders.com if yall are interested you should check em out. britton is throwin barhop 12s like a champ!
Where are the pics?>
Old 05-08-2004, 12:29 PM
www.mxdcages.com

Michael D Rickman is an unknown quantity at this point

That's the sh** right thuur , Irwindale was way to hot was'nt it.
Old 05-08-2004, 01:00 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Jay Carnes will become famous soon enough

I still like some bar tricks. Watchtowers & stuff are hot.
Old 05-08-2004, 02:30 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

it was a bloody furnace... i cant beleive we all wore full gear for the first half of the day... i about passed out riding a few times... and i really felt dumb for not thinking about bringing water prior to comming.. but oh well irwindale was a lot of fun i cant wait to do it again!!!
kane
Old 05-09-2004, 01:00 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

i thought it was gay as hell..... there wasnt even a stunt comp!!! it was canceled.... so how was it fun??? and security were a bunch of ******!!! at least the riders all got their money back.....sh*t i think everyone should've got their money back....cost us more money to get there then anything...gas in a hemi aint no joke!!!

but the practicin was pretty S.I.C though...ill give it that much

didnt the guy from something fierce already do the handstand on a 12 like 8 months ago???
Old 05-09-2004, 01:10 PM
back in the saddle again

binder929rr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rick929 PBR
any way you wanna look at it you cant deny that ***** hot

did you re-enforce your upper? i think my **** would crumble if i thought of that

same here, and i even have a mirror brace on mine.....that headlight on 929's just doesn't hold any weight.
Old 05-09-2004, 03:26 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

HOLDINGITBIG will become famous soon enoughHOLDINGITBIG will become famous soon enough

hhmmm .... that pic looks like someone is doing some sort of handstand on their gas tank, and it was photoChopped into a bike that was at a 12 .... ???? could be wrong though. Cool lookin either way
Old 05-09-2004, 04:40 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

the fact that you think id have to photoshop one of my tricks to make it fathomable in your mind makes me really feel good... that just means that its sooo far out there that i am obviously pushing the limits and inovating huh?

ill post the video up sometime this week...

kane
Old 05-09-2004, 04:46 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

ive been doin that trick for about 6 months already...

im sorry you felt like irwindale was a waste of time, yea i agree i wouldve really like it to be an actuall competition i was really lookin forward to seeing how we all ranked up against each other... seems to me like the top 20 best riders on the west coast were all present an accounted for with exception of darius/alex pauly/derrick...

it did cost me a lot more than i wouldve like it to but at very least i had a blast and made many contacts even secured 2 sponsorships out of the deal... and two future stunt shows. my time wasnt wasted there...

plus as far as im concered getting the opportunity to ride next to all the people that i did at irwindale was priceless, having such talented riders next to me pushing me to be better and showing me different techniques... NO ONE in las vegas is able to push me as much as that 3 hour practice session in irwindale did.. and again to me that is priceless!!!

kane
Old 05-09-2004, 05:46 PM

splicer is an unknown quantity at this point

Looks good, can't wait to see the video, must be scary having the bike move as you do a hand stand on it.
Old 05-09-2004, 10:31 PM

HOLDINGITBIG will become famous soon enoughHOLDINGITBIG will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Kaneone
the fact that you think id have to photoshop one of my tricks to make it fathomable in your mind makes me really feel good... that just means that its sooo far out there that i am obviously pushing the limits and inovating huh?

ill post the video up sometime this week...

kane

yeah, if you got videos, always post em up man! That looks like a cool trick .... glad you didnt take it the wrong way, cause I was just sayin it kinda looked like someone doin a hand stand ......prove me wrong brutha! anyways, cool ****
Old 05-09-2004, 11:24 PM
www.mxdcages.com

I saw it with my own eye's, and it looked even sic'r in person! congrat's KANE. And i felt the same way about Irwindale, Just cool to ride with the west coast elite. :YEAH
Old 05-10-2004, 12:06 AM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MEACHAM
hhmmm .... that pic looks like someone is doing some sort of handstand on their gas tank, and it was photoChopped into a bike that was at a 12 .... ???? could be wrong though. Cool lookin either way
thats funny u think its photoshopped...i saw it in person too.... takes some real fu ckin ***** to do it..... congrats to kane..... but if u think its photoshopped then theres another pic of it from so cal rpm.... and u kno so cal rpm aint gonna photoshop sh*t...... but at the same the time i see ur point... a lot of peeps see new stunts and alwayz think it photoshopped until they see video....

and again...congrats to kane on your 2 sponsers and upcomin stunt shows!!! kkeep up the good work man
Old 05-10-2004, 12:13 AM

Originally Posted by nobikerider
thats funny u think its photoshopped...i saw it in person too.... takes some real fu ckin ***** to do it..... congrats to kane..... but if u think its photoshopped then theres another pic of it from so cal rpm.... and u kno so cal rpm aint gonna photoshop sh*t...... but at the same the time i see ur point... a lot of peeps see new stunts and alwayz think it photoshopped until they see video....

and again...congrats to kane on your 2 sponsers and upcomin stunt shows!!! kkeep up the good work man
i hear ya ... but it's not the "new trick" aspect of it that made me think that it was photoshopped, it was just that specific picture ..... it just looks weird to me ... show me the video, no biggie
Old 05-10-2004, 02:12 AM
www.mxdcages.com

Gotta jump straight to the cage bar's on them watchtowers save's the upper and look's better (Stand up and )
Old 05-10-2004, 04:43 AM

Nick Apex is a decent person

good ol' WW, is that your practice spot here in town?
Old 05-10-2004, 05:27 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

naa thats back in january... lately pauly n i been going to a bigass parking lot down on south las vegas blvd near silverado ranch
kane
Old 05-11-2004, 08:03 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

Hey guys you said you wanted to see the video so i posted it up check it out...

CLICK HERE

Quick Reply: New Bar Trick