question to stunters, dont be scared.....

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2004, 04:52 PM

KungFu954 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: question to stunters, dont be scared.....

weed is for watching cartoons and matrix movies
Alcohal is for fighting, talkin sh*t, givin chics bad lines, and keeping taco bell in business
BUTT **** SOBER AND WELL RESTED IS FOR STUNTING!!!!
Old 05-21-2004, 04:50 AM

Lotensin22 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by KungFu954
Alcohal is for fighting, talkin sh*t, givin chics bad lines, and keeping taco bell in business
Amen to that. People that ride drunk/stoned at least have less of a chance to kill the people they hit, but it's still stupid. Weed slows down reaction time. That's a fact, just because you FEEL like you're doing better doesn't mean you are. And the people who smoke so much being high is like being sober, well, that explains why they can still ride well. Because for them, stoned is sober. Oh, and I do smoke, so I'm not an idiot hater, but I sure don't smoke and climb aboard my 300+ pound human-guided missile.
Old 05-22-2004, 01:34 PM
I love all hot women!!!

Goose is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by XPnugget
do you think WEED makes you ride better? I dont smoke, but alot of my friends, who are awsome talented riders, say that they cannot ride at all without getting balzed up!! if it makes you ride better maybe Ill start. need a new hobby anyways. :YEAH

I think most of my friends that smoke WEED say that can't do anything well unless they're smoked up, I think it is bullshit. There are plenty of great stunters that are clean of all drugs/alcohol. Hell I only drink Coke and don't smoke or drink anymore, and no drugs except for SPEED and that's legal when you do it on your bike!!!

Goose
:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
Old 05-22-2004, 08:10 PM

OnI750 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by KungFu954

lmao .. very tru .. but im a regular smoker so ill blaze a bowl in a parkinglot b4 i practice ... i wouldnt say it makes me a better rider .. i know i fall alot more when im smoked, but it also takes away the edge and calms u down .. but i wouldnt recommend hw wheelies .. stay in parkinglots away from the public if ur gonna be reckless..
Old 05-25-2004, 07:25 AM

Lotensin22 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by griptank
lmao .. very tru .. but im a regular smoker so ill blaze a bowl in a parkinglot b4 i practice ... i wouldnt say it makes me a better rider .. i know i fall alot more when im smoked, but it also takes away the edge and calms u down .. but i wouldnt recommend hw wheelies .. stay in parkinglots away from the public if ur gonna be reckless..

Yeah, that's my opinion right thar!
Old 05-25-2004, 07:46 AM

FREESTYLEKYLE is a decent person

If you don't smoke everyday it's not going to help, you'll end up on your ***.

leave the stoned stunts to the stoners! i bet if they didn't smoke first they'd be on their asses. some people are too hyper and need that **** to slow 'em down.
Old 05-28-2004, 02:10 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

-MXD- is an unknown quantity at this point

i blaze all day everyday. in my truck, i pull over to blaze if im riding sometimes, before i go to bed every night, and just about everytime before i do anything. i think it all depends on how the herb affects you. sometimes i feel like i can do anything and sometimes i cant ride for ****. if i take a rip or 2 & then ride i think it helps calm me down a bit but if i blaze a blunt then im not doing **** but riding straight. i used to hit up canyons after rolling blunts & ripping 4 footers and had no problems. if you dont blaze all the time then you shouldnt do it if you are going to ride.

and herb does slow down reaction time, there is no arguing about that. but as far as driving/riding stoned, it doest affect me because i know im blazed so i drive/ride slower and i dont change lanes as much. i usually speed like a madman but i go 5-10 over the limit max when im blazed