"Biker Boyz" the movie? W.T.F.?

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2003, 01:15 PM

mattdedes is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah dude until your 25, dont hope for reasonable insurance rates, and its inevitable that the movie is comin out, bitchin about it gets you nowhere, give the movie a chance
Old 01-14-2003, 03:08 PM

willie is an unknown quantity at this point
nah, cause i'm not a squid and i took the right steps bfore i got my first bike, i ride a ton, and i don't squid it up in my town or anything, it's out in the middle of nowhere.

i just try to lay low.
Old 01-14-2003, 07:04 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

KENNETH929RR is a decent person
maybe its bad for us maybe its not, but we all know if we got a shot to flim in it doing some stunts...we would of jumped on it! just try to go with it cause we all know its just a fad right now. you see there isnt that much that has changed from the compact cars. so i dont think there will be a big difference with the motorcycles. the only thing im agreeing with is that it will make young riders get bikes and try to do **** on them like someone said on here earlier. other than that no matter what we do the stunt world in every aspect is on its own course and theres no stopping the image and comments we get about it. the sport is blowing up just like skateboarding, bmx freestyle, and most of all moto-cross freestyle. thats the one where every one said thats never going to grow, you got to be crazy to do that stuff, just like they say about stunters on motorcycles. just my 0.02 cya.
Old 03-21-2007, 03:04 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: "Biker Boyz" the movie? W.T.F.?

Where can I get the skitch plates they had in that movie?
Old 03-21-2007, 03:11 PM
Senior Moderators

GSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by NINER
Where can I get the skitch plates they had in that movie?

I remember seeing some squid posting up a thread asking the same question, he got burned so bad.
Old 03-21-2007, 03:12 PM
haters are your best fans

DaHammer is an unknown quantity at this point

no on has yet to point out the fact that this thread is over 4 years old
Old 03-21-2007, 03:13 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by DaHammer
no on has yet to point out the fact that this thread is over 4 years old
That's why I dug it up.....
Old 03-21-2007, 03:15 PM
Senior Moderators

GSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of light

I like old threads.

I say good find!
Old 03-21-2007, 03:39 PM
haters are your best fans

DaHammer is an unknown quantity at this point

oh i dont have ne problem with some good ole thread digging, i just wanted to point it out
Old 03-21-2007, 03:41 PM
Senior Moderators

Sometimes ill be responding to a thread that someone dug up and and then I'll realize.

"hey, this things old as ****!"
Old 03-21-2007, 04:23 PM

Tru Texan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GSWITCH33
Sometimes ill be responding to a thread that someone dug up and and then I'll realize.

"hey, this things old as ****!"
co-sign!